IGNORED

The Third Debate: Was the Coin Toss Rigged Too? *eyeroll*

Destiny

Oh boy, onto "fitness to be president".

Chris Wallace asked about all the recent allegations about Cheeto and women. He said it's all lies. He doesn't know these women. Oh, and it's Hillary's fault. All the stories are "totally false".  These women either want fame, or it's Hillary's campaign. Sigh. "It was all fiction -- LIES". Sigh.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more he speaks, the more he sounds like a petulant child on a playground.

OK I JUST BARFED IN MY MOUTH..... WTH DT?!  No one has more respect for women?!?!?!?  ASSWIPE.  NOW I'M REALLY PISSED OFF.

YOU ABSOLUTELY DID SAY THAT OUT LOUD WITH FUCKING WORDS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. STOP FUCKING LYING!

YES, Hillary said that he came back in the public to say that he wouldn't have attacked those women because they weren't attractive.  He tried to interrupt her. Chris Wallace stopped him. Hillary said it's obvious who Donald is and what he stands for. We should celebrate diversity and not pit people against each other. She repeated her "America is great because America is good." line.

Cheeto came back with "nobody respects women more than I do"...with a straight face.

OH FOR PITY FREAKIN SAKE, he's talking about her emails.

Can I please see the reliable source for the debunking of the women who accused him of assault? I have watched CNN nearly nonstop and even a bit of Faux News, and I have yet to see any real debunking of the allegations.

Hillary is bringing up the things Agent Orange has said/done, including his slamming the Khans, mocking a disabled reporter, etc. She said that she hopes we will move towards being more inclusive.

He's yammering on and on about everything she says is false. He then brought up ISIS again. Sigh.

2 minutes ago, AuntK said:

SHE LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE A PRESIDENT!

She's owning this debate like a fucking boss.

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

Can I please see the reliable source for the debunking of the women who accused him of assault? I have watched CNN nearly nonstop and even a bit of Faux News, and I have yet to see any real debunking of the allegations.

He's the reliable source.  Not.

Fitness to be President

To trump:

Trump: those stories are largely debunked. I don't even know them I think her campaign did it. look what we see today on clips. she and obama hired people to cause it in my rallies.
Those stories are false. I didn't appologise to my wife because i didn't do anything. they either want fame or her campaign to win. What they did to incite fistfights is illegal. That's all on tape started by her. She got those women to step forward.

Clinton: women came forward. what was his response : he couldn't do it because they weren't attractive enough.

Trump: I did not say that

Clinton "that wouldn't be my 1st choice." he attacked the reporter calling her disgusting. We know what donald thinks and acts towards donald. that is who he is. We need to show who we are. we need to be clear what we want from our next president. we need to celebrate diversity and make our country greater. America is great because america is good

Trump: nobody has more respect for women than I do. She mentions this: it's all fiction. I'll tell you she destroys 30k emails after a subpoena from congress. She's lied to people and congress and the fbi. she gets away with it and run -talk about that, not fiction where people want fame.

Clinton: every time donald is pushed he denies responsibility. it's not just about women. he doesn't say sorry about anything. He goes after other people... <list> Trump is divisive.

I am still in favor of turning off mics when it is not their turn to speak....

I'm everyone. I don't know a fucking thing about the Clinton Foundation sucking.

.....do I not count cos vagina?

Chris Wallace asked Hillary about the Clinton Foundation and the access that the donors got to her and/or the State Department. She said that everything she did as Secretary of State was to further our country's agenda. She also started talking about the good the Clinton Foundation has done. Chris Wallace interrupted her to say the question was about pay to play. Cheeto interrupted both of them to talk about Saudis pushing gay people off buildings and that she should return the money to those countries. He said he was in "Little Haiti" in Miami and that "everyone" there hates the Clintons. She pointed out that the Clinton Foundation has the highest rating from charity watchdogs. She pointed out that Cheeto's foundation seemed to exist to purchase portraits of Drumpf. He then lied and said he contributes lots of money towards it. Chris Wallace mentioned that the Trump Foundation monies were used to settle Cheeto's lawsuits. Hillary made sure to interject that we can't know whether it's true because he won't release his tax returns. She said that 1/2 of all undocumented immigrants pay federal income tax, which means they paid more than Drumpf. He said that "Buffet" took massive depreciation, which Warren Buffet has said he has not.

1 hour ago, OnceUponATime said:

I will declare this debate a knock-out for Hillary if she a. deadpans "Wrong... Wrong... Wrong..." during one of trumps many lies. and b. if she ends the debate with "Donald, you're fired".

Trump can win if he has no more than one lie during the whole debate and doesn't say "disaster"

He's added big league to his limited vocabulary. My husband is walking around saying wrong and disaster.   KMN

Chris Wallace asked if he'd accept the results of the election.  He said he'll look at it at the time.  Guess we know what that means.  And he just said that Hillary shouldn't be allowed to run.

Agent Orange was asked about saying the election was rigged. Chris Wallace said that Mike Pence and Ivanka said they would accept whatever the result of the election would be. Cheeto said "I'll look at it at that time." He's on an alt-right rant about "millions" who are registered who aren't eligible to vote and that Hillary should not be "allowed" to run. Because she's running, it means the election is rigged. Oh, and the "liberal media". Chris Wallace said that we have a long history of people coming together after the election for the good of the country. Cheeto said "we'll see, I'll keep you in suspense." Seriously. Hillary is pointing out all the times Cheeto has whined about things being rigged when they don't go his way and called his response horrifying. YES.

Just now, Mecca said:

Apparently Hillary is so powerful it is only her that can change the tax laws. Haha! 

There is a hilarious bit by Samantha Bee where she says something like duh everyone knows that federal tax laws are made by the first lady of Arkansas. 

If you haven't watched Samantha Bee I highly recommend it. She rivals my absolute favorite, John Oliver, in tackling current events.

• OnceUponATime unpinned this topic

Archived