IGNORED

The Third Debate: Was the Coin Toss Rigged Too? *eyeroll*

Destiny

Chris has now asked for a closing statement of 60 seconds.

Hillary: I would like to say that everyone watching, I'm reaching out to ALL Americans. We need everyone to make it work for everyone. We need your talents and your skills and ambition. I want to make life better for you. I have made the cause of children and families my whole life. I hope you will give me a chance to serve.

Cheeto: She's raising the money from the people she wants to control. make America great again. We don't take care of our veterans, we take better care of illegal immigrants. Our inner cities are a disaster. Everyone is being shot in the inner cities. Law and Order. We are going to be stronger. We can't have four more years of Obama, which is what you get from her.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, thank heavens that is over. I'm so glad I'm nowhere near Cheeto, I would hit him with my cane.

Ok Donald. I commuted through the inner fucking city of Los Angeles. I haven't been shot! Is this because you are full of fucking shit??????????????

I'm so god damned tired of his inner city horseshit. It's racist as actual fuck, and I'm a blonde haired blue eyed woman. How is it that I can see it when they can't?

national debt:

Trump. we will create a tremendous economical machine. other countries won't steal our jobs/products. i'll create a country like we were. we've given it up. it's been very very sloppy. these trade deals - we don't use our great leaders. these are the greatest negotiators in teh world. we use political hacks. we have people who make campaign donations. china's people are way smarter. economic machine. people will work and make money and grow and expand.

Clinton: when i hear that I wonder when he thought America was great. He's been criticizing our government for decades. he was criticizing Reagan. He alone can fix it he says. I pay for everything i'm proposing. I think we need to deal with national debt. when i talk about cutting costs on drugs. we're going where the money is. to ask the wealthy and corporations to pay their share. we'll get middle-out growth. growth will come from the middle class. I want to invest in you.

Trump: We should have been tougher on trade for years.

Mod: the biggest driver of our debt is entitlements. Social security and medicare will run out of money in 2020s/2030s.

Trump: I'm cutting taxes which will help. repeal and replace the disaster of obamacare. it's destroying our country and our businesses. It's a disaster. the premiums are going up. i'm glad because people see what is happening.

Clinton: i'm on record as saying we need to put more money into the SS tax funds. mine will go up, and so will donalds. I will not cut benefits. I want to enhance benefits for low income and women struggling. AFA extended the solubility of the medicare trustfund.

Closing

Clinton: I'm reaching out to all americans. we need everyone. we need your talents and skills and commitment and ambitions. I've seen the presidency up close and seen that responsibility. The cause of children and families is my life's work. I will stand up for you, jobs, educations I hope you will give me a chance to

Trump: She's raising her money from the people she wants to control. Make America great again. we don't care of vets. we take better care of illegal immigration. our innercities are a disaster. they have no education and no jobs. i'll do more for African-American's and Latinos that she could ever do. We can make america great again. we can't take 4 more years of Obama which is what you'll get with Clinton.

In the post-debate discussion, they are gobsmacked that Cheeto wouldn't agree to accept the results of the election.

Many, many thanks to our recappers, who as usual did a bang-up job.   :wow::tw_heart:

7 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I hate you right now for making me think about DJT's manhood. TO THE CLOSET WITH YOU!

(I am totally joking, no one is actually going to closet you for making me thinking of his penis.)

I can't believe you actually said 

10 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Up with penis

in this context!!

(and cue Beavis & Butthead of course, heh heh heh heh...)

I am 100% done with one of my FB friends now. She thinks that Russia should just get rid of Iran and the Middle east, because it's a different kind of life, nothing like America, with pedophilia and murder.

Bitch, you ever even been to the Middle East?

Just now, mamallama said:

I worked in the Bronx and met loads of awesome people.   Almost all employed but poor.  Never even had my car broken into.

Clearly you and I are the exceptions, cos the inner cities are a clusterfuck of crime related fail. I don't get it, b/c I was in the middle of the worst of Los Angeles, and never a once a problem. It's almost like Trump doesn't understand reality.

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

.....but are we sober? I am not, FTR.

I bet @VelociRapture and I are in the minority of sober people right now.:pb_lol:

2 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

I can't believe you actually said 

in this context!!

(and cue Beavis & Butthead of course, heh heh heh heh...)

I blame a whole bottle of wine on an empty stomach. I don't think I've eaten today.

1 minute ago, Cartmann99 said:

I bet @VelociRapture and I are in the minority of sober people right now.:pb_lol:

I must really love my baby to not have taken a single sip of booze throughout any of these debates. Seriously. I think I lost brain cells listening to him talk.

Cheeto's gonna be a complete ass when Hillary wins. No concession speech, lawsuits, it's gonna be really ugly!

4 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I blame a whole bottle of wine on an empty stomach. I don't think I've eaten today.

I have spaghetti, I'd feed you if you were here.:pb_smile:

So, just what does this oompah-loompah have planned when he DOESN'T accept and concede?  Hissy fit of some sort?!

• OnceUponATime unpinned this topic

Archived