IGNORED

The Third Debate: Was the Coin Toss Rigged Too? *eyeroll*

Destiny

He's pro-life now, but he was pro-choice before. . . I guess he doesn't know the he doesn't put anybody on the court, the Senate has to confirm Supreme Court nominees.

I don't think he has ANY clue how govt works.

And neither do his faithfuls.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Trump proves, yet again, he has not a clue how the judicial branch or appellate courts work. Roe v. Wade will automatically get overturned because he appoints some justices? 

Oh boy, Drumpf was just asked about Roe v. Wade. He doesn't answer the question. No surprise. He kept saying "it will go back to the states". He is now saying he's "passionately" pro-life.

Hillary is talking about states defunding Planned Parenthood (which Drumpf supports, including shutting down the government to defund it). She said we have come too far to go back now. She pointed out that Drumpf said women who have abortions should be punished. Chris Wallace asked about her limits for abortion (late term).  She talked about the pain of having to make a decision to end a pregnancy late term due to an issue with the fetus or the mother. She said the Government shouldn't be regulating.

Oh good gravy, Drumpf just said that someone can "RIP" the baby out on the ninth month. He said RIP multiple times.

Hillary is talking about women she met who have had to make that decision. She also brought up forced childbirth in some third world countries. He brought up the "RIP" comment again. Sigh.

He's pro-life now, but he was pro-choice before. . . I guess he doesn't know the he doesn't put anybody on the court, the Senate has to confirm Supreme Court nominees. 

She did not say anything about RIPPING A BABY OUT OF THE WOMB IN THE NINTH MONTH YOU FREAKING CHEETO-FACED SHITHEAD!

She did not say anything about RIPPING A BABY OUT OF THE WOMB IN THE NINTH MONTH YOU FREAKING CHEETO-FACED SHITHEAD!

Oh god, abortion Would you override Roe V Wade:

Trump: i would revert the rules on abortion to individual states because i'm prolife and i would appoint prolife judges. OH GOD SEND HELP I WANT TO VOTE FOR HIM EVEN LESS.

Hillary: fuck no I wouldn't. Yay planned Parenthood, and yay letting women make their own fucking choices. "We've come too far to lose this now"

Chris: you voted against late term abortions bans, why?

Hillary: the stuff that happens at the end of pregnancy is the most painful and heartbreaking, and taking the woman/family's decision away is bad. Life and health of mother are important.

Trump: *bullshit about how late term abortions are done*

Hillary: YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT RIGHT NOW WITH YOUR BULLSHIT. FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BULLSHIT! (Paraphrase obviously)

Trump is on point right now, sadly. No sniffling and he's stayed on message.

Onto Immigration. Drumpf said "she's for amnesty". He's talking about all the people and drugs "pouring in" through our borders. Once again, he lies and says "ICE" endorsed him. WRONG. A union endorsed him.

They're talking about a court case - one to do with storage of guns.

Clinton on 2nd amendment. It should be regulated better to help save people's lives without actually taking away from the 2nd amendment.

Trump - people who believe in the 2nd amendment were upset because Clinton was very upset.  Trump is proud to be endorsed by the NRA.

Another issue that divides you. Abortion

do you want to court to override Roe v. Wade?

T- if they overturn it it'll go back to the individual states.

Trump doesn't answer and gets the question again. #modWins

Trump says it'll happen

C- I support RvW. It's not just about this. so many states are putting stringent regulations on women to exercise this choice. They defund planned parenthood which does even more than this.

How far does your abortion view go?

Clinton - take into account the life and health of the mother. The kinds of cases that fall at the end of pregnancy are often the most painful and heartbreaking decisions.

Trump - I think it's terrible that you can rip the baby out of the womb of the mother just before their birth. That might be ok with you. I don't find that ok. They can just rip the baby out in the 9th month

Clinton - that is not true. stop with that scare rhetoric. I don't think the government should make this decision. In other countries you get govt forcing people to abort, or forcing them to remain

Trump - no one may abort 2 -3 days prior to term.

Onto immigration

Man, I love her.

I don't know how she is keeping it together. I would punch him in the throat! (Which I suppose is why I will never be a politician)

He just said "we're getting the drugs and they're getting the cash". Seriously. He wants to get all the "drug lords" out and secure the border. THEN we'll make a determination of the others.

He started sniffing again. Where are the kleenex?

Did he seriously just say "bad hombres"? What the fuck spaghetti western does he think he's starring in?

Sorry @OnceUponATime, Trump just said disaster.

He's on about immigration, and it's all about the murders and drugs and fuck off asshole. Also, ICE didn't endorse you, their fucking UNION did. There's your first lie once! Blah blah blah evil brown people. He wants his wall dammit! His first act will be to get all the drug lords, and BRB, I just spit wine on my keyboard.

Every time he sniffs, take a shot.

I can't guarantee you'll live through the debate, but I can guarantee you won't have to make it to work tomorrow. 

She's talking about the ridiculous effort to round up and deport people. Going door to door, rounding up people. She said she has voted for border security. Her plan includes border security. She wants to get rid of violent people.

She said that Drumpf choked on the wall. He went to Mexico and didn't mention it, he got in a Twitter war.

Drumpf interrupted Chris Wallace to yammer about NAFTA. He's now saying Hillary wanted the wall, but since she never gets anything done, it never happened. WTDH?

3 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

He said "disaster", is starting to sniff, and go on the attack.

Dang. Three debates in a row with a crappy microphone. Such bad luck for Trump. LOL! 

HI everyone - just got home.  How many times has Asshat said disaster so far?

• OnceUponATime unpinned this topic

Archived