IGNORED

The Third Debate: Was the Coin Toss Rigged Too? *eyeroll*

Destiny

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This man has no clue about foreign policy. Just because he speaks whispery in the microphone does not mean he knows what the hell he is talking about. 

1 minute ago, Mecca said:

This man has no clue about foreign policy. Just because he speaks whispery in the microphone does not mean he knows what the hell he is talking about. 

HOW VERY DARE YOU? HE KNOWS THE THINGS BIGLY!

1 minute ago, AnywhereButHere said:

He has a new word! "Catastrophe" 

Maybe someone gave him a thesaurus.

He uses BIGLY and YUGE words. 

He has a penis, he thinks that's enough.

I'm having trouble following Cheeto's ramblings about Aleppo. The only thing I got was his often-repeated "trojan horse" statement about Syria.

Chris Wallace asked Hillary about the concerns about imposing a no-fly zone over Aleppo. The big concern is that it could cause a war with Russia and Syria. She said it was to provide safe zones on the ground, but it wouldn't be done on day one. She wants to strike a deal and frame it in humanitarian tones. She went back to Cheeto's trojan horse comment and said that she wants refugees to be screened. She pointed out that the Orlando shooter, while Muslim, was born in Queens.

Cheeto interrupted Chris Wallace to say that ISIS is Hillary's fault.

Can someone who is good with logistics PLEASE explain to me how all those Syrian refugees are gonna get to the USA easily, when we have oceans east and west and rather large landmasses of neighbors north and south?  Trump is expecting maybe they're gonna paddle up in inflatable boats by the tens of thousands?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE LET ISIS HAPPEN??????????

You said that she let ISIS happen? Do you realise that she hasn't  been in office for several years?

Mod: Aleppo. Trump you were wrong last debate. Iran/Russia have been bombing Aleppo

Trump: They are being slaughtered beacuse of bad decisions. It's a disaster. it's so sad. a lot of this is because of clinton. by fighting assad who was tougher and smarter than her and obama. He aligned with russia and iran, who we made very powerful. We gave them bundles of cash $1.7bil. They don't want ISIS but they have other things because we're backing rebels. we don't know who they are. If they did overthrow assad you might end up with worse than assad. If we did nothing then we would be in better shape. this caused the great migration. With thousands of people coming here who are ISIS supporters

Mod: no-fly zone. will it make a war. how will you react if someone violates it

Clinton: i think it could save lives. i'm aware of the concerns. this would not be done on day 1. our purpose would be to provide safe zones on the ground. millions have left syria and millions have been relocated. we believe that'd be best for teh people on the ground. I am not going to let unvetted refugees into the country. I'm not going to slam the door on them. we need to work internally too. In fact the Orlando shooter was born in Queens just like Donald. We need to be smarter here at home.

Trump: we should never have isis. there was a cease fire. we are so outplayed. she wasn't there. but we are so outplayed. nobody can believe how stupid we are.

Final segment. National debt. We are currently at 77% of GDP. Hillary's plan would take it to 86% and Cheeto to over 100%.

Cheeto said that his plans are "tremendous" and that we'll "take back" jobs. Of course, no idea of how. He said that political hacks are making deals. WTH? And they are dealing with China and other people who are smarter than they are. Oh, and everything will be rosy and we'll have people working.

3 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

He has a penis, he thinks that's enough.

Up with penis. The vaginas know ZERO things!

2 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Are we sure about that? Haha! 

During the Republican primary he said he had the biggest one ever, so yeah, he probably doesn't. :pb_razz:

I'm not checking!! You can't make me!

45 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Seriously, it's 2016, why are we still arguing about whether women deserve equal pay?

Real talk. I've worked in tech all my life. NEVER a once have I made even the SAME as my male counterparts. My first job? 3 dollars an hour less. Second? 15% less. Third? 30% less. HOW IS THIS STILL A THING IN 2016?

Extra duty pay for the boys basketball coach at my last school was 25% more than for the girls basketball coach. Since pay was supposedly based on the hours required to run the activity, the fact that those two were disparate seemed quite telling. The volleyball coach got almost 50% less than the football coach and volleyball plays over three times as many games a year as football. 

Basically, in our secondary schools, the pay gap is kept alive by this kind of thing. 

Hillary said that Drumpf has been criticizing our government for decades. She even pointed out a huge ad he took out in the NY Times during Reagan's administration that said the same crap he's spouting today. She talked about the importance of the wealthy and corporations paying their fair share to have "middle out" growth. She said this is the fairest way.

I want to smack Cheeto into next week. That smug look on his face enrages me!

4 minutes ago, Mecca said:

I hate you right now for making me think about DJT's manhood. TO THE CLOSET WITH YOU!

(I am totally joking, no one is actually going to closet you for making me thinking of his penis.)

By tax cut's silly.  Of course, if companies don't have to worry about taxes why should they add more jobs.  Jobs come off the profit.  Much better to send jobs overseas and max out profits.

This.Man.Cannot.Be.President.

We will sink as a nation.  Doomed.  Done for.

Chris Wallace brought up entitlements, which are 60% of spending. Medicare and Social Security are going to run out of $$ in the not-too-distant future.

Cheeto ignored the question and said that he'll cut taxes and repeal Obamacare. He said that Obamacare is going to die of it's own weight. He said "it can't get any worse". Um, yeah it can.

Chris asked Hillary about considering a grand bargain to include cutting benefits and increasing taxes. She said her plan was to increase taxes on the wealthy to add money. She said "I WILL NOT CUT BENEFITS". She pointed out that Drumpf's tax cuts will have dire consequences on SS and Medicare.

4 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

During the Republican primary he said he had the biggest one ever, so yeah, he probably doesn't. :pb_razz:

Haha! 

I want to puke. 

What is up with squinting at the camera from Trump? Is he trying to do a Taylor Swift impersonation? 

• OnceUponATime unpinned this topic

Archived