IGNORED

The Third Debate: Was the Coin Toss Rigged Too? *eyeroll*

Destiny

Hillary said Agent Orange started his career bashing immigrants. She said she wants to bring undocumented immigrants out of the shadows so they can't be underpaid and exploited. She then said Cheeto did it building Trump tower. He had a bunch of illegals, who he then underpaid.

Cheeto incoherently said that Obama shipped off millions and millions of people. And that Hillary wants open borders.

She pointed out she does not want open borders. Chris Wallace brought up the Wikileaks email excerpt that mentioned an open hemisphere. She said that the rest of the sentence was talking about in energy policy.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Under Obama, millions of people have been deported and that's what's happening bigly?

WHAT THE SERIOUS FUCK DID HE JUST SAY?

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

HI everyone - just got home.  How many times has Asshat said disaster so far?

If I had a brick for every time he's said it, I could build his damn wall. 

Hillary is talking about how Russia has been hacking the U.S. to influence the election and that she wants Cheeto to denounce Russia. He looked like he sucked on a lemon and went back to saying that Hillary wants completely open borders to have Syrians and criminals come here. Then he said he didn't know Putin.

7 minutes ago, AuntK said:

Sorry, I got so pissed, I double posted. Send me to the prayer closet, but please let me take my wine!

Hahaha! Not getting out that easily. Have another glass instead. :)

OMG, he just said she was playing chicken with nuclear warheads. Seriously.

Drumpf is looking like Alex Baldwin's imitation of him.

Trump: ICE wants the wall too apparently. we need to secure the border and then make a decision about the rest later.

Clinton: I was thinking about Karla who was worried that her parents might be deported; she was born here but her parents weren't. I don't want to see Donald's deportation force. I don't want to separate parents from their children. I've voted for border security. I want to hone our resources to where they are most needed. We need to get rid of the violent people. I'll be introducing comprehensive immigration reform within the 1st 100 days of the presidency.

Trump: Clinton wanted the wall. but nothing ever gets done. Disaster...

Clinton: Trump started his campaign bashing immigrants. He has a different view. Bringing undocumented immigrants putting them into the formal. Undocumented labor for trump tower were underpaid. they complained and were told shutup or we'll get you deported.

Trump: disaster on trade and disaster on borders. Obama has deported people

Clinton: We will not have open borders. we'll have secure borders but inform

Mod brings up Clinton speech. Trump thanks him.

Clinton: i was talking about energy. i do want us to have an electric grid that crosses borders. you're quoting wikileaks. the russian government have hacked american websites and private people to give to wikileaks to try and influence our emlection. This is an effort, as 17 of our intelligence agencies confirm. The real question is will trump admit this is the russians. and he won't use their help in this election.

Trump: that was a great pivot. She wants open borders. i don't know putin. he said nice things about me. he has no respect for her and none for the president. they have 1800 nuclear warheads and she's playing chicken.

Clinton: he'd rather have a puppet (talking about putin) You encouraged espionage against our people and spout the putin line

Cheeto is starting to lose it. He's shouting over Chris Wallace.

OMG, am two pages behind in the reading, but am watching them go after each other re: Russia, cyberattacks, and who loves Putin.  For heavens sake, hose down the walls!

He's lost the plot (and his face has become the same color of his tie). Apparently Putin is a genius. But he doesn't know him...

Cheeto said that she doesn't know "who" hacked the US, it could be China. Chris Wallace asked, would you condemn ANYONE who hacked the US? He went off on a pointless rant, saying that Hillary is a puppet.

Just now, GreyhoundFan said:

Cheeto is starting to lose it. He's shouting over Chris Wallace.

Pretty sure we can definitively state that Wallace lost control of things at exactly 9:33 EST.

Oh boy, he's started interjecting "wrong" again. He's WRONG.

He started out doing so well too. He was on message and coherent.

JESUS H ROOSEVELT CHRIST WHY ARE WE TALKING NUCLEAR PROLIFERATION AGAIN???????????

Chris sounds pissed off.

She is saying she couldn't believe he is talking about nuclear responsibility. He brought up the "200 generals" who support him. And now he's saying we can't afford to protect the world. He's saying she lies about everything. When she quoted him, he tried to say he didn't say it (talking about having Asian countries armed with nuclear weapons).

OMG my head is going to explode.... when they yell over each other I just want to slap both of them.

This is a mess. It might even be messier than the first one. Poor Chris knows he's completely lost control of this shit.

Poor Chris Wallace has switched to the economy. Hillary is up first. When the middle class thrives, America thrives. She's talking about jobs, including advanced manufacturing and clean energy. She brought up raising the minimum wage. She also talked about education, including apprenticeships, and free tuition for public universities (ala Bernie Sanders). She wants the wealthy to pay their fair share and corporations to pay more. She says she can add millions of jobs, and Cheeto's plans of trickle down economics on steroids will cause the loss of millions of jobs.

• OnceUponATime unpinned this topic

Archived