IGNORED

The Third Debate: Was the Coin Toss Rigged Too? *eyeroll*

Destiny

I have spaghetti, I'd feed you if you were here.:pb_smile:

Mister Destiny cooked. I told him to fuck off til the debate was over. I have Greek salad with feta, grilled asparagus, and salmon waiting for me.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Kellyanne couldn't even defend him.  You could tell her heart isn't in it any more.

Can you please summarize?

So, just what does this oompah-loompah have planned when he DOESN'T accept and concede?  Hissy fit of some sort?!

Gotta be skeered of that non-existent voter Fraud.

9 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

I am 100% done with one of my FB friends now. She thinks that Russia should just get rid of Iran and the Middle east, because it's a different kind of life, nothing like America, with pedophilia and murder.

Bitch, you ever even been to the Middle East?

OMG! The Cradle of Civilization!!! A trip to the Middle East is on my bucket list, Egypt, the Pyramids, but Petra is where I'm dying to go!!! 

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Mister Destiny cooked. I told him to fuck off til the debate was over. I have Greek salad with feta, grilled asparagus, and salmon waiting for me.

Sounds tasty! :pb_smile:

3 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Can you please summarize?

She's usually a lot more spirited in her assessment of his performance.  This time she talked a little slower, softer, and walked away abruptly.

How many more women are going to come out since Trump again said the allegations are lies?

How many more women are going to come out since Trump again said the allegations are lies?

Eleventy, and they are all lying liars who lie, OBVIOUSLY!
Ftr, I totally believe them.

Trump said that Hillary is a nasty women. Charming. And he claims that no other person respects women like him.  I am sure that will rally the female vote. He is such a fuck face. 

He has sealed the deal with NOT getting the female vote, except for those women with their heads up their... 

15 minutes ago, AuntK said:

OMG! The Cradle of Civilization!!! A trip to the Middle East is on my bucket list, Egypt, the Pyramids, but Petra is where I'm dying to go!!! 

Me too. I would risk the instability and go. I might die, but I might not. The Middle East has been on my bucket list since I was 5.

I think he miscalculated BIGTIME by calling Hillary "a nasty woman," which will definitely alienate women whom he desperately needs, and secondly be refusing to say he would accept the outcome of the election, only that he would wait to see. 

Stick a fork in him, he's DONE!

Now, FLORIDA, LET'S BEAT MARCO RUBIO!

Okay...we were at church until 8:30 (we teach confirmation class on Wednesdays), so we dvr'ed and are behind. He just called her "a nasty woman". 

He is a fuck face. What is wrong with the people who have voted/will vote for him? What could possibly make anyone think that he is qualified for the job? 

3 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Kayleigh's blouse was a fucking problem. What was she thinking?

that's the vinyl looking thing right?

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

If I had a brick for every time he's said it, I could build his damn wall. 

Yes! Let's build that wall...around Cheeto.

1 hour ago, Mecca said:

If we could just handcuff that right hand of Trump's, that would shut him up. He can't talk without swinging that thing around. 

I kept hoping he'd hit himself in the head! Of course, that would only serve to hurt his hand, since his head is full of rocks.

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

Seriously, it's 2016, why are we still arguing about whether women deserve equal pay?

Real talk. I've worked in tech all my life. NEVER a once have I made even the SAME as my male counterparts. My first job? 3 dollars an hour less. Second? 15% less. Third? 30% less. HOW IS THIS STILL A THING IN 2016?

ITA. I'm in the tech field and I make significantly less than my male counterparts. It is so frustrating.

1 hour ago, Mecca said:

What the hell is he yammering in about? Is he having a break? He just said it was Hillary's fault he bought out of country steel? The fuck....

Everything that has happened in the last 30 years is Hillary's fault. That papercut you got yesterday? That's Hillary's fault. That flat tire? That's HIllary's fault. It's all her fault.

1 hour ago, MarblesMom said:

I am still in favor of turning off mics when it is not their turn to speak....

I wish I could like this 10000000000 times.

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

Wonder what Chris Wallace is going to need after this.

Xanax with a vodka chaser.

50 minutes ago, samira_catlover said:

Can someone who is good with logistics PLEASE explain to me how all those Syrian refugees are gonna get to the USA easily, when we have oceans east and west and rather large landmasses of neighbors north and south?  Trump is expecting maybe they're gonna paddle up in inflatable boats by the tens of thousands?

They'll arrive in the trojan horse Trump keeps saying Hillary has.

28 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

And.... the debate summary.

maher.png

I love me some Bill Maher. And he's so right.

14 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Trump said that Hillary is a nasty women. Charming. And he claims that no other person respects women like him.  I am sure that will rally the female vote. He is such a fuck face. 

I shouted "kettle, you're black" when he called her nasty.

Just now, OnceUponATime said:

that's the vinyl looking thing right?

Yup. In hot pink. Granted, I hate pink. A lot. But what was she thinking with shiny and hot pink!? It's been bothering me since the pre-show.

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Yup. In hot pink. Granted, I hate pink. A lot. But what was she thinking with shiny and hot pink!? It's been bothering me since the pre-show.

Kayleigh is so annoying. The vinyl top doesn't help.

5 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Kayleigh's blouse was a fucking problem. What was she thinking?

It looks like a Halloween costume. 

Who the crap is the bozo guy in the back that keeps screaming out crap? He has been doing it throughout the day. He keeps yelling pro Trump shit. When I was listening to CNN in my car today, I had to turn it off because the ass would not shut up. 

4 minutes ago, Mecca said:

It looks like a Halloween costume. 

Who the crap is the bozo guy in the back that keeps screaming out crap? He has been doing it throughout the day. He keeps yelling pro Trump shit. When I was listening to CNN in my car today, I had to turn it off because the ass would not shut up. 

Jeffrey Lord? He's a jerk. I've disliked him from the first time I saw him on TV.

10 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yes! Let's build that wall...around Cheeto.

Sometimes I did this to my Sims... put them in the pool with a wall around it.  Just saying.

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Everything that has happened in the last 30 years is Hillary's fault. That papercut you got yesterday? That's Hillary's fault. That flat tire? That's HIllary's fault. It's all her fault.

Correct. Remember when Hillary was the First Lady of the U.S. back in 1995? Well, she should have changed those bloody tax laws so Donald could not have done what he did. If she would have just done her job...

I doubt Trump's supporters get how much bull shit that comes out of his mouth or understands his wacky timelines. He blames Hillary for things that she has no control over. 

12 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Well, she is a Trump supporter. Her taste is questionable. 

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Jeffrey Lord? He's a jerk. I've disliked him from the first time I saw him on TV.

I can't stand that man either, but the guy screaming has been in the audience. This afternoon he was screaming, "LOCK HER UP!" 

Was anyone else thinking about how Alec Baldwin will be reinterpreting Trump's words on SNL, as Trump was saying them?

I absolutely hate how Trump claims Hillary had the chance to change so many things while she was a senator, but refused to do so.  He lacks a basic understanding of how Congress works.  For FJers outside the US, there are 100 senators, two from every state.  Whenever the senate votes on a bill, each senator gets one, and only one, vote.  So Hillary's vote counts for 1% of the total.  She alone wouldn't be able to sway the vote, unless the vote was tied already.

I also wonder how many of those twenty  Supreme Court nominees that Trump keeps talking about would pass the vetting process.  And if any of the Democrat senators would refuse to vote, since there are several Republican senators who wouldn't vote for Merrick Garland.

Was anyone else thinking about how Alec Baldwin will be reinterpreting Trump's words on SNL, as Trump was saying them?
I absolutely hate how Trump claims Hillary had the chance to change so many things while she was a senator, but refused to do so.  He lacks a basic understanding of how Congress works.  For FJers outside the US, there are 100 senators, two from every state.  Whenever the senate votes on a bill, each senator gets one, and only one, vote.  So Hillary's vote counts for 1% of the total.  She alone wouldn't be able to sway the vote, unless the vote was tied already.
I also wonder how many of those twenty  Supreme Court nominees that Trump keeps talking about would pass the vetting process.  And if any of the Democrat senators would refuse to vote, since there are several Republican senators who wouldn't vote for Merrick Garland.

He does lack the basic knowledge.

Unfortunately? So do so many of his followers.

(And judging by my Facebook feed the past few months? The only thing they care about is those evil abortions anyway. And he promised to get rid of RvW - which they believe he will.)

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

Me too. I would risk the instability and go. I might die, but I might not. The Middle East has been on my bucket list since I was 5.

Just dropping in my two cents: I traveled the Middle East a few years ago as a single woman and it was awesome and a great experience. Granted, ISIS was not around then, but there were still plenty of other concerns along with the rotating conflicts that seem to happen across the region. I had people flat out tell me I wouldn't get out of Cairo without being assaulted. Not a single thing happened while I was there (Cairo is actually very cosmopolitan). I've been harassed more during a night out in D.C. I found most places much more stable and safe than how they were represented in the U.S. on the news and I often ran into other tourists even in the more out of the way places. 

I was in the ME about eighteen months, and amazingly wasn't raped, circumcised, or murdered at all the whole time.

So I totally recommend going. Maybe skip Aleppo, but Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Jordan, etc. should be good. Just use common sense and learn some of the local culture before going.

• OnceUponATime unpinned this topic

Archived