IGNORED

Dilldereal 18

SpoonfulOSugar

2 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

Naz Dillard (or Naz D.) sounds kind of cool.  

Naz D could be his rapper name. It rhymes with Nasty. They could also call him NazDil, which sounds like it could be a sedative sinus medication and is faintly reminiscent of the Nazgul in LOTR.

I guess they could just name the poor kid Sintral Amurika after the place (s)he was likely conceived. :brainbleach:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The streamers could literally be for anything. Sex reveal for any married couple, engagement party, Jenni's birthday, a welcome home surprise, celebrating Josh not fucking up for a full day...

Seriously guys. This is the couple who publicly announced they were pregnant 8 weeks in - which actually isn't even that bad to be honest. Their reasoning was a bit eye-roll inducing, but still.

Regardless, this is not a couple who is going to hide a pregnancy for long. If she's pregnant she'll say it publicly soon enough. 

They announced at 8 weeks last time, sure. But that was before alllll the Duggar scandals. They were a little more naive back then. If and when they do get pregnant again, I am certain they won't announce the news publicly so soon next time around.

9 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Derick writing a blog post that denounces sloth? Maybe his new job could be at an IMAX theater because that's some impressive projection.

The Duggars could capitalize on this. Jim Bob can write a blog post denouncing greed, and Josh could denounce gluttony and lust! 

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

The streamers could literally be for anything. Sex reveal for any married couple, engagement party, Jenni's birthday, a welcome home surprise, celebrating Josh not fucking up for a full day...

Seriously guys. This is the couple who publicly announced they were pregnant 8 weeks in - which actually isn't even that bad to be honest. Their reasoning was a bit eye-roll inducing, but still.

Regardless, this is not a couple who is going to hide a pregnancy for long. If she's pregnant she'll say it publicly soon enough. 

For he's a jolly good fuck-up, for he's a jolly good fuck-up, for he's a jolly good fuck-uuuuuuuuup...even leghumpers can't deny!

BTW, if someone gives you the condescending "I'm praying for you" (indicating they don't approve of what you are doing) , anyone have a good comeback for that?  I can't think of anything good.

"Praise Jesus. What would I do without friends like you". Say it in a snarky tone.

46 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

For he's a jolly good fuck-up, for he's a jolly good fuck-up, for he's a jolly good fuck-uuuuuuuuup...even leghumpers can't deny!

I'm not going to lie - the Duggars really need to make this happen. Purely for my own amusement because I'm 100% convinced someone would interrupt with a report about a new Josh fuck up in the middle of the song. And then they'd have to stop all disappointed. :pb_lol:

5 hours ago, actuallyjessica said:

They announced at 8 weeks last time, sure. But that was before alllll the Duggar scandals. They were a little more naive back then. If and when they do get pregnant again, I am certain they won't announce the news publicly so soon next time around.

True, and last time there was no reason to wait or think about strategically announcing - they were secure, racking in the big ratings on the girls' weddings. Now I bet they think more strategically about when to make these sorts of announcements, to be most advantageous to the show and brand. part of that might be staggering the big announcements (i.e. Announce jingers engagement, then as soon as that dies down announce Jill's pregnancy! to keep the people stories rolling) and part of that might be trying to avoid Zika criticism by waiting to announce until they've been in the US awhile. And yes we can all eventually do the math to figure out if they got pregnant in CA but it seems slightly less exciting daily mail fodder if they announce while in the us, maybe even leaving the due date ambiguous for awhile. Idk, that's what I would do anyway, if I knew the tabloids were chomping at the bit. 

So i've done some thinking, and i'm going to debunk myself. Normally(according to google) you have to wait till the 18-20 week ultrasound to determine jinder, so who ever was pregnant would have to be at least 4 months along. And if you look back at Jill and Jessa's bump pictures, they were showing a lot at around 18-20 weeks. So if anyone was having a gender reveal party, we probably would have noticed the bump by now don't you agree?

4 minutes ago, Jessalyn said:

So i've done some thinking, and i'm going to debunk myself. Normally(according to google) you have to wait till the 18-20 week ultrasound to determine jinder, so who ever was pregnant would have to be at least 4 months along. And if you look back at Jill and Jessa's bump pictures, they were showing a lot at around 18-20 weeks. So if anyone was having a gender reveal party, we probably would have noticed the bump by now don't you agree?

I could see that. I could also see a Sierra pregnancy and jinder reveal. 

Or do we know that she isn't preggo, somehow?

Nazareth Dillard. I think I like that. Didn't they say they were going to name their kids after places? Beats Bethlehem. Izzy and Nazzy. It could work

They can start a Christian metal band some day!

Ben Seewald and Flame, featuring Naz D., with vocals by Spud Seewald. Christian rap/hip hop album coming to your nearest Walmart. 

(I have no idea if what I wrote is even correct, but it sounds funny to me)

35 minutes ago, Jessalyn said:

They have blood tests that can tell gender as well. They aren't necessarily used for just that reason, as much as it's an added "bonus" when you take the test to look for genetic things. Also, you can go to any of the elective  ultrasound places and pay for an elective scan. Those places don't/can't tell you anything medical, but can determine gender. I will freely admit that I went for both my pregnancies so I could get 3D photos. We went for an early gender reveal, and found out at about 14 weeks. Most places say you have to be between 12 and 14 weeks for them to determine gender, and then they aren't necessarily correct. I can speak to that, as my oldest is not a girl. That's why we didn't go for the second. ;)

30 minutes ago, season of life said:

Ben Seewald and Flame, featuring Naz D., with vocals by Spud Seewald. Christian rap/hip hop album coming to your nearest Walmart. 

(I have no idea if what I wrote is even correct, but it sounds funny to me)

You know Sierra would book them for every event. Wedding? Duggar rap. Baby shower? Duggar rap. The Duggars and hangers-on would be the most prolific band in Arkansas. 

4 hours ago, Adrienne83 said:

They have blood tests that can tell gender as well. They aren't necessarily used for just that reason, as much as it's an added "bonus" when you take the test to look for genetic things. Also, you can go to any of the elective  ultrasound places and pay for an elective scan. Those places don't/can't tell you anything medical, but can determine gender. I will freely admit that I went for both my pregnancies so I could get 3D photos. We went for an early gender reveal, and found out at about 14 weeks. Most places say you have to be between 12 and 14 weeks for them to determine gender, and then they aren't necessarily correct. I can speak to that, as my oldest is not a girl. That's why we didn't go for the second. ;)

Oh yeah, an old co-worker of mine had the blood test done & found out the sex at 9 weeks.  When she went in for her initial OB visit they offered her a blood test so she had it.  She's a planner so was very excited to find out so soon.  She and an u/s at 14 weeks that confirmed the blood tests were right. My sister found out by u/s at 16 weeks w/ both of her kids. Her youngest is 2 years older than my coworkers little girl and didn't have the blood test yet. So it is really knew at least here in Iowa. 

There are certain pro-life types that think the early blood test is a waste of time, resources, and undue stress on mother and baby because the only reason for the blood typing is to find out if there are any genetic anomalies that would make other people (pro-choice people?) abort. Since they aren't ever going to abort, why even do it?

I do not share these views, but I can see the Duggars taking this stance especially since they definitely take the more hands off approach to pre-natal care.

Even if I want to keep the fetus to term I would still want to know that early if there was a genetic anomaly. It would give me time to research, research, research. I would have the time to find a different doctor if I needed to, contact other moms, find different resources, etc.

Like I said, I doubt any of the Duggars are doing tests. We don't even know if Jessa had an actual licensed midwife at her birth.

6 hours ago, sophie10130 said:

There are certain pro-life types that think the early blood test is a waste of time, resources, and undue stress on mother and baby because the only reason for the blood typing is to find out if there are any genetic anomalies that would make other people (pro-choice people?) abort. Since they aren't ever going to abort, why even do it?

I do not share these views, but I can see the Duggars taking this stance especially since they definitely take the more hands off approach to pre-natal care.

Even if I want to keep the fetus to term I would still want to know that early if there was a genetic anomaly. It would give me time to research, research, research. I would have the time to find a different doctor if I needed to, contact other moms, find different resources, etc.

Like I said, I doubt any of the Duggars are doing tests. We don't even know if Jessa had an actual licensed midwife at her birth.

That, plus it doesn't appear that Jill had a ton of tests done or a ton of medical care during her pregnancy with Israel. I'm not sure what sort of tests her Midwife would have been legally allowed to perform or order.

She could always decide to see an OBGYN during her eventual next pregnancy (ab OBGYN should be able to order those tests if asked), but I don't think it's likely. She seems very attached to the idea of having a Midwife attend her during her pregnancies and birth (which is fine, so long as that Midwife is competent and knows what they're doing.)

Derick posted a video to his Instagram yesterday of him and the family in a plane over Washington DC.  Wonder what they're doing there?

13 minutes ago, obiwanfreak said:

Derick posted a video to his Instagram yesterday of him and the family in a plane over Washington DC.  Wonder what they're doing there?

House hunting? ;) Family Research Council probably still has an opening :pb_lol: 

2 hours ago, obiwanfreak said:

Isn't it obvious? Sintral Ameroca wasn't a big enough challenge for such devout missionaries. So they're taking on the morally corrupt and religiously lost politicians in Washington instead! They're going to make America pray again (that they'll shut the fuck up and go away!) :pb_lol:

1 hour ago, CoveredInBees said:

House hunting? ;) Family Research Council probably still has an opening :pb_lol: 

Oh my. Imagine Derick working for the FRC, pairing his man bun with a suit and wearing sandals into the office. 

I'm sure FRC wouldn't touch anyone associated with the Duggars with a 10 foot pole. Fun to speculate, though. I love the image of Derick in a suit and sandals.

3 hours ago, Dugg@rTime said:

Interesting, the Dillard blog is down... Wonder if the most recent offering is being rephrased a la Josh's apology.:my_biggrin:

Looks like the most recent post has mysteriously disappeared from the blog...

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived