IGNORED

Dilldereal 18

SpoonfulOSugar

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BabyBottlePop said:

Yeah, the #israelinamerica hashtag really irks me. He's always been in America-- and if Derrick means North America (which we know he does)-- Izzy was born here! He's been here before! 

That should really say #IzzyintheUS  But in our defense in the USA when we say America we mean our country. Canadians aren't American's they called Canadians.  It really isn't taught to us that North America is the name of the continent And since we call our selves (most untruthfully) The United States of America, and shorten it to America or 'Murka when referring to the less intellectual amongst our lands.  So when we want to be more specific we name of a state, though we do refer to the continent of Europe as Europe instead of individual countries. 

If they are talking girls names I would think they would go with Selah which is what they were going to name a daughter last time round.

2 hours ago, BabyBottlePop said:

Rene or Renie is cute!

I did mean Renie but for some reason couldn't for the life of me figure out how to spell it :pb_lol: (brain fog)

Just now, CoveredInBees said:

I did mean Renie but for some reason couldn't for the life of me figure out how to spell it :pb_lol: (brain fog)

especially since, Rene, would be pronounced Renee... it's the male french version (with appropriate accent aigu)

1 minute ago, karen77 said:

especially since, Rene, would be pronounced Renee... it's the male french version (with appropriate accent aigu)

I always think of 'Allo 'Allo when I hear that name (British sitcom set in occupied France for those who don't know) full of innuendo and double entendre ;) 

5 minutes ago, CoveredInBees said:

I always think of 'Allo 'Allo when I hear that name (British sitcom set in occupied France for those who don't know) full of innuendo and double entendre ;) 

"Listen very carefully for I shall say this only once..." 

5 hours ago, lizzybee said:

I deeply, deeply want to keep the man bun. Something about it, I just feel in my soul, irritates J'chelle and Boob. The longer the man bun stays the longer I feel Derick's (very small) rebellion lives. If that man bun disappears on this stay home, I'm going to be so disappointed. Hippie Jesus just visually flies in the face of crew cuts and polo's tucked in khakis. I need this man bun to live, not because it gives me "hope" but it gives me something, anything that someone's having a free thought. 

I'll take this man bun and Ben's Christian rap obsession as my pet JB rebellions. I'm not delusional so don't come for me, I'm already with you. They comfort me though, and keep me from just wanting to scream belligerently like I definitely want to do when I think about Anna forgiving Josh and her going back to "joyfully serving" him. :RAGE: 

This is how I feel. Would JB dare to tell his SIL what to do? Maybe now since they're back living on his property and stuff, but still. I just want to be there when JB or Michelle asks him/passive agressively suggests to him that he should cut it. Or would they talk to Jill and have her try to sweetly ask him to do it?

Never something I thought I would think about-- how JB and Michelle would react to a son or daughter in law not falling in line with exactly what they want.

20 hours ago, marmalade said:

Looks like the Dullards are staying in the Pool House. Does this mean that Smuggar and Anna are sleeping at the Big House in Grandma Mary's old room with the kids upstairs in the dorms (meaning 26 year old JD sleeps with 3 year old Marcus)? Interesting, to say the least. 

Closed caption of Israel's Insta speech: "Hi...hi... Jim Dumb Bob Bob is my grandpa. Whoaoaoaoaoaoa...oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... waaaaa, waaaa."

12 hours ago, JesSky03 said:

Ehh, yeah but it's also Jill. Jill who made her husband paint her toenails the day of her sister's wedding because she was 5 months pregnant and just couldn't reach. She wouldn't want to pass up an opportunity to show her family that she is just overcome with pregnancy that she can't hold little precious Josie. I mean I'm not saying you are wrong, because that could certainly be the case too, I'm just not convinced she is pregnant in that picture. 

That killed me, cuz I painted mine up until about eight months. After that I stopped, since I knew I would need a csection and didn't want to take off the polish. I could paint my toes, but I couldn't tie my shoes. I blame it on the boys being breech, lol. :P

I was sooooooooooooo defrauded by that video as right at the beginning Jill's nekked leg is showing and then she covers up...:tw_frown: Dammit I may have to call in today :heheh:

Just to be obnoxious because it "One-ups" Jill-poo.   I painted my toenails when I was in labor with #2 who was 10 days late. Let's call it what it is:  Pregnancy is the one time Duggar women can get away with totally lazy (like the men do the rest of the time).

On 8/8/2016 at 11:25 AM, silvia said:

Think they came back to the US to get pregnant and get through the first trimester, planning to return to Central America once Jill's Zika risk is lower (later in the pregnancy)?

If that is true, that is some responsible planning at least. But it also implies that they are choosing when to get pregnant so I doubt it's the case. Unless it just happened to not occur yet and they won't leave the US again until it does occur. Which is basically lucking into it.

On 8/10/2016 at 8:09 AM, BabyBottlePop said:

Yeah, the #israelinamerica hashtag really irks me. He's always been in America-- and if Derrick means North America (which we know he does)-- Izzy was born here! He's been here before! 

While it's very USA centered, America and the US are basically synonymous in my experience. I've never heard anyone ever refer to Canada, Mexico or anything but the US as simply "America." North America sure, Central America yes. 

The most recent update on the duggar family blog...THAT CARSEAT!! Omg, it looks WAY too big (the straps are super loose). That kid would be a goner if they got in an accident.

7 hours ago, IronicallyMaeve said:

The most recent update on the duggar family blog...THAT CARSEAT!! Omg, it looks WAY too big (the straps are super loose). That kid would be a goner if they got in an accident.

It's not awful (definitely an improvement over previous photos) the straps are at the correct height and chest clip is in the right place. The straps do look a little loose, not overly so, but its hard to tell without being able to do a "pinch test". I do wish they still had him rear facing.

3 minutes ago, karen77 said:

you can rear face up to around 4 years old usually. you don't HAVE to face them forward at 1 year. Rear facing is safer!

just became law in PA, rear facing at least until 2

54 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

It's not awful (definitely an improvement over previous photos) the straps are at the correct height and chest clip is in the right place. The straps do look a little loose, not overly so, but its hard to tell without being able to do a "pinch test". I do wish they still had him rear facing.

Meh, if he snaps his spinal cord, that's just God blanket-training him permanently.

On 10/08/2016 at 7:20 PM, CoveredInBees said:

'Good Moaning...' ;)

On 11/08/2016 at 11:00 PM, paulypepper said:

I was sooooooooooooo defrauded by that video as right at the beginning Jill's nekked leg is showing and then she covers up...:tw_frown: Dammit I may have to call in today :heheh:

I'm gobsmacked. Who knew she had legs? I thought she was the shape of a torso which then attached to (mostly below) her knees.

On 8/10/2016 at 1:28 PM, sophie10130 said:

This is how I feel. Would JB dare to tell his SIL what to do? Maybe now since they're back living on his property and stuff, but still. I just want to be there when JB or Michelle asks him/passive agressively suggests to him that he should cut it. Or would they talk to Jill and have her try to sweetly ask him to do it?

Never something I thought I would think about-- how JB and Michelle would react to a son or daughter in law not falling in line with exactly what they want.

Probably not directly, but I think he'd go the passive aggressive route.  Little digs here and there.  Never letting an opportunity to bring it up pass.  Making up scripture references to try to shame Derrick into changing it.  Basically what he does to Michelle about her "past."

12 hours ago, IronicallyMaeve said:

The straps don't look horrible but he looks like he could get thrown around that thing. I don't understand fundies wanting to forward face so badly. I kept mine rear facing until they were almost two, and I only flipped them because their legs were getting scrunched up. 

Looking at the seat, its probably Josie's or one of the M-kids and they are just borrowing it. 

It does look big for him, hopefully they were just using it for the ride home from the airport and now have an appropriate one for Izzy. 

But this is Jill we are talking about

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived