IGNORED

Chelsea Pomeroy 2

Coconut Flan

When I was little, we had something called Ginny dolls, which were similar to Madame Alexander dolls except, I think cheaper and meant to be played with, not just collected. They were the opposite of Barbie, because my mother was a hippie/Feminist and thought that Barbie gave us the wrong sort of image. They were things like petticoats, dotted Swiss dresses and sailor suits. When I think about how much I enjoy perusing Chelsea/Nicole’s insta, I am realizing that my love for the Ginny dolls never left.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

Some of Nicole's comments are a bit off Ie don't you think RDR deserves a little side kick for life?

Feels both sisters got desperate for a boy and had the last 2/3 girls in quick succession before finally the golden (literally) son. 

• Upvote 3

First flight for the littlest prince of the Randall family. The kid is only a few weeks old and they are taking him in a pandemic halfway across the country? I've said it before and I will say it again, these people are just like JillRod, only with a lot more money and some more executive functioning skills.

• Upvote 6

Nicole was in my town! OK not actually my town but the big city that's quite near to my middling size city. They did all the tourist stuff. Darn it. Not that I ever make it into town for anything other than doctor appointments these days but I had a chance to see my pet fundies in the wild and I missed it. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/10/2023 at 10:39 PM, anachronistic said:

Nicole was in my town! OK not actually my town but the big city that's quite near to my middling size city. They did all the tourist stuff. Darn it. Not that I ever make it into town for anything other than doctor appointments these days but I had a chance to see my pet fundies in the wild and I missed it. 

I would be so sad if I was you! 

• 1 month later...

Barron appears to be hospitalized in todays Instagram….. The caption is just of him swaddled in a hospital crib with oxygen and the words pray for me… no matter how much I detest a fundie family nobody deserves to have a sick kid. And he's still a newborn.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, anachronistic said:

Barron appears to be hospitalized in todays Instagram….. The caption is just of him swaddled in a hospital crib with oxygen and the words pray for me… no matter how much I detest a fundie family nobody deserves to have a sick kid. And he's still a newborn.

My bet is RSV. Poor little guy. 

• I Agree 5

Barron? Like Trump’s son?

And wow, having such a tiny baby in hospital like that must be terrifying. I’d feel sorry for anyone going through that… Jill Rod would likely make it a huge grifting opportunity and would post constantly about it on social media, though. 

Edited by mango_fandango
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Apparently he's being evaluated for surgery today. He was discharged a while ago. I wonder what's wrong with their golden son? 

• Upvote 1

I don’t know, but I found it very interesting that one day during his hospital stay, Nicole's youngest appeared in Chelsea's photos. So maybe they aren't best friends but they still help each other out in a crisis.

B1149CE6-901A-4ECE-A195-6C7FFA3A82C6.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, anachronistic said:

I don’t know, but I found it very interesting that one day during his hospital stay, Nicole's youngest appeared in Chelsea's photos. So maybe they aren't best friends but they still help each other out in a crisis.

B1149CE6-901A-4ECE-A195-6C7FFA3A82C6.jpeg

Their rift could have cooled. I think time can help cool things off a bit. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 3:06 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Their rift could have cooled. I think time can help cool things off a bit. 

Nothing like a very sick baby to make you realise what's really important. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

• 1 month later...

Chelsea dresses George a little too fabulously doesn't she. He's wearing the girls hand me down jackets in one of the photos recently. 
For a patriarchal society/religion I wonder why he isn't dressed more like other boys in his church. 

• Upvote 2

Chelsea went private this week, I admit that I'm very disappointed. Because as much as I disagree with her parenting choices I just *love* the little American girl doll outfits. It's like they're living in a catalog from 1994.

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Wow Chelsea decided to one up her sister and join her to have a 6th baby but SECOND son. Little Charles born March 6th. 
The principal job at Calvary academy must pay really well to afford 6 kids, a lovely house (not as lovely as Nicole’s though, she wins on that) and beautiful outfits all the time. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

10 minutes ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Wow Chelsea decided to one up her sister and join her to have a 6th baby but SECOND son. Little Charles born March 6th. 
The principal job at Calvary academy must pay really well to afford 6 kids, a lovely house (not as lovely as Nicole’s though, she wins on that) and beautiful outfits all the time. 

Wow I figured she was done when she got her golden son. I guess he needed a bff. The name is no surprise. Their boys always have names that come from the royal family. 

• Upvote 9

Yeah it’s annoying I have the same taste in names as her and her sister, so like all my kids have names that are the same as her and her sister. Except Baron. Gross. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Yeah it’s annoying I have the same taste in names as her and her sister, so like all my kids have names that are the same as her and her sister. Except Baron. Gross. 

Barron will always puzzle me as a name choice. I mean I get that they're Trumper humpers, but to what extent do you have to be to give your child a name that breaks the theme like that? IMO it breaks the theme anyway, because both Nicole and Chelsea pick names that are very classic or at least used by the British royal family. Barron doesn't tick either box. It's a nobility title, but I don't see William and Kate introducing the world to Princess Princess anytime soon.

Well, congratulations to them on their next Little Lord Fauntleroy. I'm sure he's as cute as the dickens just like the rest of the clan.

• Upvote 6

Cute baby and very sweet footage. New baby will be called Henry. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Why do her and her sister keep their pregnancies under wraps now? They didn’t do that with their pregnancies 7 years ago (when I starting following them). Bigger social media following? I’m curious. I also didn’t share my third pregnancy in 2022 social media at all but did with my first 2 in 2014&2017. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea’s Instagram is private at the moment. I love being nosy and seeing the “costumes” that her children wear. She must spend a fortune on clothes for them. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 6:54 AM, Angelface said:

Chelsea’s Instagram is private at the moment. I love being nosy and seeing the “costumes” that her children wear. She must spend a fortune on clothes for them. 

It's public today if anyone wants to go take a peek at the new baby and Easter pics/video.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

On 3/14/2024 at 11:40 AM, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Why do her and her sister keep their pregnancies under wraps now? They didn’t do that with their pregnancies 7 years ago (when I starting following them). Bigger social media following? I’m curious. I also didn’t share my third pregnancy in 2022 social media at all but did with my first 2 in 2014&2017. 

Nicole didn't tell her daughters she was pregnant with Barron. I don't remember if she told them days before the birth... Or something weird like that 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

Nicole didn't tell her daughters she was pregnant with Barron.

I became the size of a battleship while pregnant and one of my son’s would regularly shove his foot near my belly button and the clear outline of his foot was visible as it transverse my ginormous abdomen. 

Every one of my pregnancies would get the hiccups and my entire stomach would shake and shudder for minutes at a time. 

How on earth do you hide a full term pregnancy from people in your house older than 3 years old? 

• Upvote 8