IGNORED

More Joshley: Still hiding - Part 16

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

How many other child molesters would People Magazine write about "looking happy," do you think?

I really wonder about People's fascination with this family. ( However, it has its uses.  I first found out about Joshgate 1 from the People cover around this time last year. This prompted me to research the Duggars online and eventually brought me to FJ. )

What I wonder though is how the Duggars can be publicizing that they are in the business of flipping cars when they don't have a license or a car lot any more.  I know that they can use the dodge of having different adult family members sell up to the max you can sell without a business license.  But when they start talking about it as a family business, wouldn't that make whoever regulates these things suspicious?

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many other child molesters would People Magazine write about "looking happy," do you think?

Just as long as he doesn't look GAY....

7 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

So Joshy's parents have a garage, and he spends a lot of time there and at the TTH? Maybe Anna hasn't welcomed him back with open arms yet. Of course, she could still be in the girls' dorm, and Joshy in the boys' dorm.

Isn't the garage the pantry? Did they set up a cot for him in there?

I bet the garage is one of those storage units, like the "guest house" one Ben lived in. I bet Josh likes to look busy fiddling with the cars in the garage (I doubt he learned any skills on how to actually fix them), making calls on the phone and I wonder if he is able to look up deals online or just go to auctions.

I hope life is uncomfortable for him. His wife is sleeping with his daughters in his sister's bedroom. If he isn't busy, I bet JB wants him reading the Bible or praying. I can't imagine JD or Joe is asking him to hang out or playing basketball. If I were Josh I would be looking for a job or some sort of college or training because it must be hard to look busy 24/7 when you have 2-3 cars/trucks to try and sell.

4 hours ago, theinvisiblegirl said:

How can Joshly wear shorts while selling cars on his daddy's property? Shorts show knees and we all know shoulders and knees are so incredibly defrauding! Doesn't Jim Bob have some kind of fundie uniform standards for all employees?

If you can stomach it, in the beach pictures they just put up on the Official Duggar FB page you can clearly see a picture of Jim Bob wearing shorts. He has such pasty legs, as you can imagine seeing as this is the guy who likes to run in Jeans. I never thought i'd have to see such a sight.

1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

Isn't the garage the pantry? Did they set up a cot for him in there?

I bet the garage is one of those storage units, like the "guest house" one Ben lived in. I bet Josh likes to look busy fiddling with the cars in the garage (I doubt he learned any skills on how to actually fix them), making calls on the phone and I wonder if he is able to look up deals online or just go to auctions.

I hope life is uncomfortable for him. His wife is sleeping with his daughters in his sister's bedroom. If he isn't busy, I bet JB wants him reading the Bible or praying. I can't imagine JD or Joe is asking him to hang out or playing basketball. If I were Josh I would be looking for a job or some sort of college or training because it must be hard to look busy 24/7 when you have 2-3 cars/trucks to try and sell.

Why are we assuming that Josh and Anna are sleeping separately in the TTH?  I kind of think they have their own house or are in the "guest house" -- but even if they are in the TTH something has to have been fixed so they can enjoy sweet fellowship.  

On 5/17/2016 at 5:11 PM, PiecesofmyHeart said:

I see what you're saying...

When the son is under the headship of his father, does he become a headship himself when he has his own sons?  The system has so many holes...

Probably no one knows. Gothard cult hasn't been around long enough for it to ever get that far. 

1 hour ago, Larry said:

If you can stomach it, in the beach pictures they just put up on the Official Duggar FB page you can clearly see a picture of Jim Bob wearing shorts. He has such pasty legs, as you can imagine seeing as this is the guy who likes to run in Jeans. I never thought i'd have to see such a sight.

Holy shit I didn't see those pictures until now. Good God, they're in need of some vitamin D.

1 hour ago, EmCatlyn said:

Why are we assuming that Josh and Anna are sleeping separately in the TTH?  I kind of think they have their own house or are in the "guest house" -- but even if they are in the TTH something has to have been fixed so they can enjoy sweet fellowship.  

They have an actual guest house somewhere on the TTH grounds aside from the garage loft Bin allegedly lived in.  They just didn't show it much on the show, if at all.

Smuggar, Anna and the 4Ms may be camping out there until a more permanent solution can be worked out.  

Now People added a rehashed article about Anna and her family. I smell a big stinking rat on the horizon.

In the words of Adam West, "Ugh, get a tan."

While I have little sympathy for Josh, it bothers me to see that he is constantly with his family. He is going to be 30 years old in a couple of years and is tethered to this family seemingly to the exclusion of any independence. I just had to get that off my chest.  I am not anti-family but a man his age needs to interact with people his own age. Of course, when he was given his freedom and moved to DC, look what happened.  But even that begs the question: would Josh still have gone on the Ashley Madison site even if he never moved away? I say that he would have no matter where they lived.  (it is interesting to note that a few years ago Ashley Madison advertised on TLC.  I remember there being lots of complaints on the TLC Facebook page...I didn't know what Ashley Madison was so I had to look it up. Could Josh have learned about Ashley Madison from watching TLC?)

Can't quite figure out what M is wearing, but you can see through Boob's shorts. I am defrauded, and must take myself to the prayer closet. Fortunately, you can only see through the red part of the swimsuit, or I might  have fainted. :brain-bleach: :eyewash:

4 minutes ago, Becket70 said:

While I have little sympathy for Josh, it bothers me to see that he is constantly with his family. He is going to be 30 years old in a couple of years and is tethered to this family seemingly to the exclusion of any independence. I just had to get that off my chest.  I am not anti-family but a man his age needs to interact with people his own age. Of course, when he was given his freedom and moved to DC, look what happened.  But even that begs the question: would Josh still have gone on the Ashley Madison site even if he never moved away? I say that he would have no matter where they lived.  (it is interesting to note that a few years ago Ashley Madison advertised on TLC.  I remember there being lots of complaints on the TLC Facebook page...I didn't know what Ashley Madison was so I had to look it up. Could Josh have learned about Ashley Madison from watching TLC?)

Joshy got onto AM when he lived in Arkansas. He used his own address.

2 hours ago, Becket70 said:

He first signed up for it while in Arkansas and then resubscribed in DC so the answer is yes.

1 hour ago, nst said:

the whole pictures of Josh just disgust me to no end. 

On oh-so-many levels.  The blinding chicken skin legs are bad enough after they lectured the world on how it's a sin to show off your legs but really People?  WTF are they thinking by featuring a predator?  

Maybe they're living at the house next door, the one with the pool where the THs for Counting On were filmed. Since it's all Jim Bob's property, it would just be a stones throw away from where they're keeping the cars. Josh would have very few reasons to leave the compound without family then.

I'm pretty sure  PEOPLE handles Josh with kiddie gloves and still covers the Duggars in general is because they have some sort of deal with TLC. They (TLC) want the public to not forget about the weird ass family with 2000 kids. That's why there was  a lot of mundane stories about Jessa in particular written by PEOPLE before/during Counting On. I'm predicting there is going to be some Josh-centric  special coming up (maybe a Josh sit-down interview or something). It'll air sometime during the summer, possibly on the anniversary of Joshgate 2. 

6 hours ago, JenniferJuniper said:

They have an actual guest house somewhere on the TTH grounds aside from the garage loft Bin allegedly lived in.  They just didn't show it much on the show, if at all.

Smuggar, Anna and the 4Ms may be camping out there until a more permanent solution can be worked out.  

The new tree house :) or AKA the "dog house".  Sorry to any doggies I may have insulted.

22 hours ago, HowsMolly said:

Fortunately for Smuggar, there are still tons of people who have no idea who the Duggars are/could not easily recognize one out of the context of the show. As long as TLC was truthful (doubtful) and cameras are not following him around, Joshley should be able to sell plenty of used cars to unsuspecting customers.

Yeah.  People are oblivious.  I was talking to Luke Bryan at a school event for my kid's class recently and didn't even realize who he was.  He just looked like all the other dads.  Except hotter.  

16 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

I really wonder about People's fascination with this family.

Their fascination with them is $$$. If people buy covers or issues with Duggars, they'll put them there. If people don't, they won't.

Just now, twinmama said:

Their fascination with them is $$$. If people buy covers or issues with Duggars, they'll put them there. If people don't, they won't.

even I won't buy the magazine with that on the cover 

On 5/17/2016 at 6:57 PM, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

I bet they won't make Ben work with Josh. After that look he gave when they were all sitting around on the couch. Something tells me Ben hasn't forgiven him for molesting his wife but puts up a good front. I think Ben could easily take Josh down too. Like MMA style, or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

I could take Josh down MMA style.  Probably most of us could.   He just looks so...mushy. Wrestling him would be like moving a futon.

1 hour ago, twinmama said:

Maybe this is a stupid question, but how can People or any other magazine know why reader are buying a particular issue? I mean, a particular issue of People popular could be popular because Jill and Jessa are on the cover, or because there are new picture of Prince George or Angelina Jolie's kids. From an editorial perspective, how can you tell what's driving up sales?

On May 12, 2016 at 9:32 PM, MarcyMM said:

Coco! One of the best cartoons of all time. And I am not too proud to say I am 47 years old.

I have all of them except for the cold weather one, can't remember his name.  I don't check as often since I started with kleptocats. That is just as easy, cute and addictive. Only a little darker. Seriously, check it out.

eta: Tina rocks my world.

@MarcyMM, I am also 47 years old and a huge fan of Foster's and Bob's...separated at birth!?!  :my_smile:

• OnceUponATime locked this topic

Archived