IGNORED

More Joshley: Still hiding - Part 16

samurai_sarah

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wenny said:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/josh-duggar-mother-s-day-101773

Dang Intouch is on the dot with duggar news. I kind of feel sorry for him being dragged out in public. kind of. Why are they in Florida? 

They're at Jonathon Hartono's graduation at Pensacola Christian College. 
So, they are 30 minutes from me right now. Hey boy hey. 

Just now, Wenny said:

Dang Intouch is on the dot with duggar news. I kind of feel sorry for him being dragged out in public. kind of. Why are they in Florida? 

For Jonathan Hartono's graduation. The Duggars seem to be close to him and his sister Jennifer (Jennifer was one of Jessa's bridesmaids).

Was just about to post that. Can't tell if the phone is a flip phone or not. Who would he even be talking to when his whole family is threre?

2 minutes ago, JesusPony said:

Was just about to post that. Can't tell if the phone is a flip phone or not. Who would he even be talking to when his whole family is threre?

I didn't about that. Could he be a silent partner or job interview?

The Daily Mail has also picked up on this story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3585082/Smiling-Josh-Duggar-pictured-church-holding-son-Marcus-seen-wife-Anna-time-leaving-rehab-couple-celebrates-Mother-s-Day.html

Highlights of the article:

The family is often seen in the area according to residents and Jim Bob is friendly with Eric Hovind, the founder of the Pensacola-based ministry Creation Today.

Josh and Anna were later spotted enjoying a Mother's Day meal at Cactus Cantina with Josh's parents Jim Bob and Michelle and their children - 6-year-old Mackynzie, 4-year-old Michael, 2-year-old Marcus and Meredith Grace, who is just 10 months old. 

Michelle was also 'beaming' said the source, while Josh stayed on his phone the entire meal.

Spoiler

340C681400000578-3585082-image-m-63_1462

It looks like Josh lost some weight, but is balding even more.

The DM continues to make mistakes in their articles.

Caption for photo two notes that the family "attended mass." They are Baptist, not Catholic.

Fundies sure love Mexican food and why give Josh a phone?  Just give him an ankle tracker.

"Josh stayed on the phone the entire meal" with his family

That doesn't say much as far as respect for his family goes - parents, Anna, kids. Certainly doesn't seem like the actions of someone trying to gain back trust/respect from anyone close to him. Arrogant douche.

That was the picture I mentioned a few pages back. It had been on Pickles' and then disappeared.

15 minutes ago, MarcyMM said:

That doesn't say much as far as respect for his family goes - parents, Anna, kids. Certainly doesn't seem like the actions of someone trying to gain back trust/respect from anyone close to him. Arrogant douche.

talking to his "sponsor" about his unholy thoughts?

2 hours ago, JesusPony said:

Ashley Madison, updating his account.

1 minute ago, Carol said:

Ashley Madison, updating his account.

This is fun!

Psychic hotline asking if they can save the show.

When I still had cable I guilty pleasure watched breaking Amish. From my recollection there's a decent sized Amish, fundamentalist community there. Is that just a coincidence? Why does Pensacola draw the fundies?  

2 hours ago, Buzzard said:

talking to his "sponsor" about his unholy thoughts?

I had honestly, actually considered that. That they gave him a sponsor to call whenever he had impure thoughts. So....his entire dinner with his wife, kids, family he just wanted to find a stripper to bang. "Hi, sponsor? Yeah, it's me. My wife and mother's faces are making me want to angrily put my little joshie into some "unclean" person and maybe throw them around the room a little bit while I'm at it. Help!?"

moonlighting as a sexexpert to earn $$ 

2 hours ago, MarcyMM said:

It's incredibly rude. But I'm not surprised. I could see Josh doing that in front of Anna and the M's and not care. You'd think this would be something his parents would think was rude though, at least in public.

I get the feeling they expect Joshua to behave in public and maybe he's pushing the boundaries...

23 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

It's incredibly rude. But I'm not surprised. I could see Josh doing that in front of Anna and the M's and not care. You'd think this would be something his parents would think was rude though, at least in public.

I get the feeling they expect Joshua to behave in public and maybe he's pushing the boundaries...

Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if Boob and Mullet barely gave his conduct a second thought. Keep in mind that these are the parents who thought it was okay for everyone to yell how disgusting the food was at the Ethiopian restaurant and for the kids to pull out and eat prepackaged snacks at the Japanese breakfast.  If they disapproved of what the kids were doing, they sure didn't act like it.

2 hours ago, quiverofdoubt said:

When I still had cable I guilty pleasure watched breaking Amish. From my recollection there's a decent sized Amish, fundamentalist community there. Is that just a coincidence? Why does Pensacola draw the fundies?  

It's the weather. Florida is a convenient vaca for hard-working Amish,  enduring winters in those barns. A few retired there, then a few more. Eventually had a nice little Amish retirement village.

Josh probably stayed on the phone b/c he didn't want to talk to anybody.

I wonder if the Duggars are considering a move to Florida for tax purposes (not income tax).

Also, I wonder whether Josh on the phone was fake calling.  He was hoping to look busy and productive and have an expression on his face that would not be associated with the conversation around the table or the company and instead got called out for being rude.  I confess, I've fake called when I wanted to look occupied at the moment.

Ooh, he's playing Neko Atsume I bet. I can't put that shit down.

...Please tell me I'm not alone ... :animals-cat:

I'm in no way defending him, but he is probably overwhelmed and seeing as how he never got any real help, he may be on the verge of a breakdown. These are people who say "put on a happy face and pretend everything is normal!" I wouldn't be surprised if he disappeared again, hopefully somewhere for real help. I just hope it won't be too late for him. 

19 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Me too Mela, me too. *hides face in shame*

21 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Nope! Not alone! Also, kleptocats....

• OnceUponATime locked this topic

Archived