IGNORED

More Joshley: Still hiding - Part 16

samurai_sarah

josh-duggar-2-800.jpg

I think thats the same stip of land we saw Jinger pretend to sell a car.  It makes me wonder if Joshly was more involved in that sequence than the camera let us know.  I also think that Jinger took these pics.  Theyre way too close and have too many angles to have been someone chillin on the road (who most certainly would have been noticed).

Nice plant, Duggars!

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On May 12, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Londish said:

That's a good question, and it is kind of funny to me. I used to live in Tallahassee, FL, which is pretty close to Pensacola. I was in college and my impression of Pensacola was that it was a huge party town and popular for spring break. That's all true, but it just is interesting that a city known for partying coeds is also apparently known for its religious fundamentalists.

My aunt has lived in Pensacola for 25 plus years.  I live about three hours away so I have made numerous trips there over the years.  It is my favorite place to visit and pretty much a second home.  I actually just got back from a weekend trip there on Sunday.  There used to be Assembly of God preachers screaming on street corners near major intersections every day.  While the city proper is relatively conservative, Pensacola beach is more of the party scene.  My aunt has told me horror stories about PCC.  I knew it was conservative but it is way worse than I thought.  Odd thing is, my aunt is basically a fundie in her religion and even she thinks it's over the top.  

19 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

I really wonder about People's fascination with this family. ( However, it has its uses.  I first found out about Joshgate 1 from the People cover around this time last year. This prompted me to research the Duggars online and eventually brought me to FJ. )

This is something that I'm really happy came out of the scandal. It finally spurred a lot of people into looking at the dark side to the Duggars' beliefs when they hadn't before. I'm glad you found FJ!

I feel like I've been waiting over a decade now for people to see their beliefs for the dangerous, restrictive cult it is and I've often been frustrated feeling like people just don't want to see the truth, but the truth is I have a lot of personal connections to the Duggars and fundamentalism that made me very aware of the dangerous side to those beliefs and without that personal interest I might have bought their shiny, happy façade too. They've recovered their image well since last year's scandals, but a lot of people have seen the dark side of their beliefs and that's hard to undo.

On May 16, 2016 at 10:15 AM, nokidsmom said:

I have seen a similar thing go on in my family.  The adult children are still strongly attached to their parents and cannot admit any sort of fault or mistake even when it's been in front of their faces.   Same parents believed that there was only one way to do things but the idealizing adult children are not following their parents' parenting style to the letter.    But they never disagreed, ever.  Admitting that their parents made mistakes or even had a character fault is (in short, they were human) is something they can't bring themselves to do, it's being disloyal somehow.    I agree that something like this is most likely going on with the Duggars.

My poor deluded father is like this about my grandmother.  He is an only child.  She is a horrid woman and abused him and me as well when we were both children.  (Mostly mental but some physical as well.) He refuses to admit that her parenting (and grand parenting) style was wrong.  Now that she is elderly and has dementia and many physical ailments, he caters to her even more.  He knows deep in his heart how horrible she was to him and to me but he just dismisses it.  Part of it is out of his fear of her and the other is just flat out denial.  She accuses me of stealing from her, etc and he just waves it off and tells me to ignore it.  

However, he chose a different approach to parenting when it came to myself and my younger brother.  Part of that has to do with my mom, who, Thank God, realizes that my grandmother has been crazy for many, many, many years and admits freely that she is an awful person.  Oh and one other thing, my grandma is a "fine, upstanding Christian woman." Just ask her and she will be glad to tell you so!!

1 hour ago, Cleopatra7 said:

Maybe this is a stupid question, but how can People or any other magazine know why reader are buying a particular issue? I mean, a particular issue of People popular could be popular because Jill and Jessa are on the cover, or because there are new picture of Prince George or Angelina Jolie's kids. From an editorial perspective, how can you tell what's driving up sales?

I wonder if online clicks equate stories that sell. To me they might not, b/c I'd never buy People, unless for someone in the hospital. But I click on Duggar stories. I'm strictly a read it on the checkout line kind of consumer.

3 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

Maybe this is a stupid question, but how can People or any other magazine know why reader are buying a particular issue? I mean, a particular issue of People popular could be popular because Jill and Jessa are on the cover, or because there are new picture of Prince George or Angelina Jolie's kids. From an editorial perspective, how can you tell what's driving up sales?

I am a part of several survey sites. I've had numerous surveys about magazines I've bought, what stories/covers compelled me to buy or read them, and what ads I noticed. This is probably one way People gauges the reaction.

Hey I  glad for Anna's sake he's at least trying to earn money. But I don't need to see or hear about it in the media. Bleah.

23 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

How many other child molesters would People Magazine write about "looking happy," do you think?

Not only that, but they state that he "inappropriately touched" 5 girls when he was a teen.  They stayed far away from the term "molestation," neglected to mention his sisters were his victims, and rather than reference Ashley Madison, said he'd been "embroiled in scandals."  WTF.

But at least he's back home and "looking happy"! :roll:

2 hours ago, Buzzard said:

josh-duggar-2-800.jpg

I think thats the same stip of land we saw Jinger pretend to sell a car.  It makes me wonder if Joshly was more involved in that sequence than the camera let us know.  I also think that Jinger took these pics.  Theyre way too close and have too many angles to have been someone chillin on the road (who most certainly would have been noticed).

Nice plant, Duggars!

Anyone have an idea where that strip of land is? i might have time to check it out tonight

4 hours ago, Buzzard said:

josh-duggar-2-800.jpg

Nice plant, Duggars!

And isn't that the care that Jinger was trying to sell?

I personally think the duggars sent the pictures to people because they are just that sick

and think it's time to implant him back

that or he is filming which is even worse

Apparently Josh was at the Keller family reunion? Wonder how that was, considering some of the things expressed by a few of her siblings. Fun and forgiveness for all! 

I always thought most magazines were all about subscription numbers. Kind of like TV ratings are used to sell to sponsors, then number of subscriptions and magazines in circulation in total is the key factor in them selling ads. People doesn't care why people buy, just that people buy and more importantly subscribe. My husband has an office and he gets tons of magazine offers for free. Magazines want to be in offices because they can tell advertisers because I'm sure there is some formula for the average number of people that will read a magazine if in a waiting room or office.

5 hours ago, librarychick said:

My aunt has lived in Pensacola for 25 plus years.  I live about three hours away so I have made numerous trips there over the years.  It is my favorite place to visit and pretty much a second home.  I actually just got back from a weekend trip there on Sunday.  There used to be Assembly of God preachers screaming on street corners near major intersections every day.  While the city proper is relatively conservative, Pensacola beach is more of the party scene.  My aunt has told me horror stories about PCC.  I knew it was conservative but it is way worse than I thought.  Odd thing is, my aunt is basically a fundie in her religion and even she thinks it's over the top.  

I live in Gulf Breeze outside of Pensacola and they still are out on street corners. Usually they are there around August for some reason in the afternoons. 

30 minutes ago, Jana'sHairScrunchie said:

Apparently Josh was at the Keller family reunion? Wonder how that was, considering some of the things expressed by a few of her siblings. Fun and forgiveness for all! 

Where did you see this? A true Forgiveness Picnic. How very ......fill in the blank here....

@2manyKidzzz on one of the fundie snark Instagram accounts. They took a screen shot from another IG account but cropped out the username. There's enough of the original profile photo showing that it appears to be from Susanna's account. Her account is private though so I wasn't able to scope it out any further, which is fine by me. I'm no real internet super sleuth. Just thought it was interesting. 

Do we really know if Josh is selling cars? Maybe he's just "selling" cars, like Jinger! Maybe that's another actor :P

3 minutes ago, Jana'sHairScrunchie said:

@2manyKidzzz on one of the fundie snark Instagram accounts. They took a screen shot from another IG account but cropped out the username. There's enough of the original profile photo showing that it appears to be from Susanna's account. Her account is private though so I wasn't able to scope it out any further, which is fine by me. I'm no real internet super sleuth. Just thought it was interesting. 

Ooooh will you maybe share the link to the pic, or the fundie snark account that posted it?

5 minutes ago, theinvisiblegirl said:

Do we really know if Josh is selling cars? Maybe he's just "selling" cars, like Jinger! Maybe that's another actor :P

Ooooh will you maybe share the link to the pic, or the fundie snark account that posted it?

Here it is: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFmk29VqJSb/?taken-by=fundieprincessblessa

And yes, it did come from Susanna's IG, I follow her.

25 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Here it is: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFmk29VqJSb/?taken-by=fundieprincessblessa

And yes, it did come from Susanna's IG, I follow her.

Thanks for the link.

One commented on the account you linked to said that this might not be a reunion and might be more like a funeral, for a grandmother. I guess Susanna posted somewhere asking for prayers a few days ago?

Also (because I didn't know which was which), Daniel Keller is the one standing riiiight behind Josh. How bad do you think Daniel wants to strangle Joshley right in that moment?

1 minute ago, theinvisiblegirl said:

Thanks for the link.

One commented on the account you linked to said that this might not be a reunion and might be more like a funeral, for a grandmother. I guess Susanna posted somewhere asking for prayers a few days ago?

Also (because I didn't know which was which), Daniel Keller is the one standing riiiight behind Josh. How bad do you think Daniel wants to strangle Joshley right in that moment?

Well, we could poll all of the FJ members, but I would say REAL BAD!!!!!!!!!

They're all wearing dark clothes like for a funeral, but they sure look happy to be there :dontgetit:

Accordin

12 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

They're all wearing dark clothes like for a funeral, but they sure look happy to be there :dontgetit:

According to Susanna's IG, their grandmother passed away. But yeah those are some big smiles!

When my grandmother died, the last thing I could do is smile for a picture.

1 hour ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Well, we could poll all of the FJ members, but I would say REAL BAD!!!!!!!!!

If Daniel were to strangle Joshley, he'd have to change his name to Dexter.

8 hours ago, Buzzard said:

josh-duggar-2-800.jpg

Nice plant, Duggars!

Weren't the Counting On episodes filmed before Josh came home?  Otherwise, I think Josh was almost certainly around.  But I thought they finished filming before he was out of prayer prison.

• OnceUponATime locked this topic

Archived