IGNORED

More Joshley: Still hiding - Part 16

samurai_sarah

16 hours ago, JenniferJuniper said:

They should be in very deep mourning because Grandma Keller was Roman Catholic so barring a deathbed conversion, she has gone to straight to hell's fires.  It's a shame Derick and Jilly Muffin weren't around to work their anti-papist magic before she died, but they're too busy trying to convert far-away Catholics who can't understand a word they say.

I've no doubt that's how many of them really feel, but despite that, TFDW's Instagram post painted her as a Christian meeting their approval: "We are so grateful that she placed her faith and trust in Jesus for her salvation and is now with her Heavenly Father."

Do we know how Pa Keller went from Catholic to crazy? His siblings seem to still be at least nominally Catholic, and his sister is married to a prominent Catholic former state congressman.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can Anna's family pose in a picture with Josh, with their children, knowing he is a child molester? I will never understand how anyone can be any where near a known child molester...let alone have their kids near one. 

8 hours ago, Shiny said:

How can Anna's family pose in a picture with Josh, with their children, knowing he is a child molester? I will never understand how anyone can be any where near a known child molester...let alone have their kids near one. 

To them it's not child molestation but a mistake of a teen boy. I wish they'd open their eyes and accept it for what it is. Josh Duggar molested those girls.

9 hours ago, Shiny said:

Perhaps they live in the hope, as I do, that their son or son in law is indeed now in full knowledge of the error of his ways, and equipped with the strategies to prevent a further recurrence. Do I watch my son around small children? Of course I do. 

5 hours ago, Sweet Fellowship said:

To them it's not child molestation but a mistake of a teen boy. I wish they'd open their eyes and accept it for what it is. Josh Duggar molested those girls.

No Daniel spoke out very clearly.  He hates Josh. However he may have chosen to suck it up to maintain a relationship with his sister and get kids and to keep the door open in case someone coxes chooses to leave. 

1 hour ago, imokit said:

No Daniel spoke out very clearly.  He hates Josh. However he may have chosen to suck it up to maintain a relationship with his sister and get kids and to keep the door open in case someone coxes chooses to leave. 

Not quite the same situation, but I had an acquaintance with serious mental health issues.  She burned a lot of bridges with her family--including suing her brother over her parent's estate (made lots of nasty, unfounded accusations about him--non of them sexual).  She did a lot of harm to her children because of her mental state.   Ultimately and sadly, she committed suicide.  Her brother (the one she sued) was a real presence at her funeral--comforting his nieces and nephews (they had had a good relationship prior to their mother cutting off ties) and has since been a solid, healthy, positive presence in their lives.  He never held against them what their mother had done.

I'd like to think that Daniel is holding out to be the port in the storm for the M-kids should they look for it.   To do so, he needs to be available to them.

Depending on how the recovery is going, & e really don't know, Josh could just fall back into the fold. If it's going poorly; the girls turning their back on him or Joseph, who spoke up quite clearly against Josh, I could see Josh in a deep depression eventually and ending it all. If that has occurred to me, I'm sure it has them. Just imagine the internal conflict he's facing. he still has lust in his heart & he's there trying to tow the fundie line. That can break a person.

7 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Perhaps they live in the hope, as I do, that their son or son in law is indeed now in full knowledge of the error of his ways, and equipped with the strategies to prevent a further recurrence. Do I watch my son around small children? Of course I do. 

Perhaps they do. But it's hope based on nothing at all if that's the case. I don't know the story with your son, so I cannot comment. In Josh Duggar's situation he is a child molester that did not receive help (though here is where I mention I don't believe recovery is possible for child molesters). He has a continued pattern of sexual disfunction and abuse.

41 minutes ago, Shiny said:

Perhaps they do. But it's hope based on nothing at all if that's the case. I don't know the story with your son, so I cannot comment. In Josh Duggar's situation he is a child molester that did not receive help (though here is where I mention I don't believe recovery is possible for child molesters). He has a continued pattern of sexual disfunction and abuse.

Even the experts won't say that "recovery" is possible. The risk is always there. The goal of treatment (my son had plenty, and there is follow up available to him) is to place the offender at the lowest possible risk to re-offend. 

I looked through craigslist again and I found quite a few cars being sold by joshly. One of them shows the car parked on the property of a decent sized looking house. I'm guessing that's where they are living?  I'd post the picture I found but I don't know if that's violating any rules. 

1 hour ago, TuringMachine said:

I looked through craigslist again and I found quite a few cars being sold by joshly. One of them shows the car parked on the property of a decent sized looking house. I'm guessing that's where they are living?  I'd post the picture I found but I don't know if that's violating any rules. 

If the picture is in a public place, meaning you can freely acces to it, it's fair game to post it

1 hour ago, Fundie Bunny said:

If the picture is in a public place, meaning you can freely acces to it, it's fair game to post it

Ok I'm pretty sure craigslist counts as public. So here it is:

00Z0Z_ghUlhr1hqiJ_600x450.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is Joshly since the number on the listing is the matches the one from his old car lot. I have no idea if this is their house or not, but there were a few of his craigslist listing that seem to be photographed on this property.

That looks like the house that Jill and Derrick were staying in right before they went to CA. (Not Stony Brook) It was in the first Couting On episodes

Isn't this the pool house....and the one where Venessa lived before she didn't live there anymore? Ha. 

At least Joshley is trying to earn some money. I guess that is good. Hope there isn't an M5 anytime soon. But I guess there will have to be. 

On 5/6/2016 at 0:21 PM, JesSky03 said:

Don't want to start a hate on Pickles drift, but I personally like her page because she does get info from so many sources, but don't really like her as a person. She uses every post to get her political views out there and heaven forbid you disagree with her. She has also made some not so nice comments on several occasions and even after her followers point out how inappropriate her comments are(which they don't do often), she doesn't back down. She is always right. And her followers can be just as bad as leghumpers, constantly feeding her ego. I just read the Duggar posts and scroll through the pics and avoid the comments section all together. 

I have been banned from Pickles' page. She posted a request for donations for a couple who were adopting some physically challenged children from Central America. They had already adopted several. Although seemingly admirable, she failed to disclose the couple was very fundie, immersed in that same group the Duggars are. I forget which one, maybe ATI. I said that she should have disclosed that info and POOF! I was gone. She did remove the request for $$$ though. She had also called me another "divisive fundamentalist" when I attempted to explain the difference between Catholic infant baptism and Baptist full immersion baptism. I am NOT fundie, I am a moderate, wine-drinking, college-educated, Democrat Southern Baptist, (there are more of us than you may think), who is the godmother to my Catholic nephew, a responsibility I take seriously.  As the Baptist Godmother, I am very well versed in these two sacrements, which Pickles is clearly NOT, though she believes she is the expert in EVERYTHING!

4 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Isn't this the pool house....and the one where Venessa lived before she didn't live there anymore? Ha. 

At least Joshley is trying to earn some money. I guess that is good. Hope there isn't an M5 anytime soon. But I guess there will have to be. 

I totally forgot about that house! That's totally what it is. Looking on Google maps it lines up with the other photos I found. Right down to the driveway. You think this is where they are living or just using it as their car selling base?

3 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I totally forgot about that house! That's totally what it is. Looking on Google maps it lines up with the other photos I found. Right down to the driveway. You think this is where they are living or just using it as their car selling base?

Well, I guess if no one else is there and it is close to the TTH it makes sense they could be living there. I don't know of course. 

Looks like a nice house. My dad didn't give me a house. Of course, I did get to leave home before marriage, get an education, and learn from my own mistakes.  You can keep your house JB. :playful2:

May 27, 2016

As we enter into a long family weekend together, we want to thank each of you for the prayers, love and encouragement you’ve sent our way. Since the residential treatment program ended, we have been working with a professional marriage and family counselor to take important steps toward healing. It isn’t easy and some days are very difficult. It is a long road to rebuild trust and a truly healthy relationship. We are very thankful for God’s forgiveness, grace and help, as it is our strength and guide to rebuilding our lives. As the future unfolds, we are taking one day at a time and we are grateful for your continued prayers for both of us and our sweet children.

With Gratitude, Josh and Anna

New statement from the official Duggar something or other

Why now?  Why at all?  What are they up to?

54 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Looks like a nice house. My dad didn't give me a house. Of course, I did get to leave home before marriage, get an education, and learn from my own mistakes.  You can keep your house JB. :playful2:

You got more than a Duggar would ever get!

As for the statement, is it a professional marriage and family counselor or a "professional marriage and family counselor?" Is it Jim Bob?

I bet it's Jim Bob.

53 minutes ago, theinvisiblegirl said:

As for the statement, is it a professional marriage and family counselor or a "professional marriage and family counselor?" Is it Jim Bob?

I bet it's Jim Bob.

Well he did give Jessa and Bin and Derjill marriage counseling right? That makes him a professional!

Can he really get away with selling this many cars "by owner". He has more then his 5 car a year limited up for sale right now. He is using his old champion auto lot phone number which still would have some ad circulation (older phone books , business cards, paperwork).

I know when the economy was struggling guys that would buy 1 car and fix it up and resell a few times a year to pay for Christmas, medical bills, back to school shopping. No one bothered them because it was 1 extra car in their yard and they were hard working people trying to provide a little extra for their family. They still held other jobs. No one ever tried to turn their driveway into a used car lot.

If Josh has enough money to buy this many cars, why not do something less public? Buy vending machines?  Storage units? Buy a chain of a local fast food restaurant (I think he ate at every chain, he should know which ones are the best).

4 hours ago, JenniferJuniper said:

New statement from the official Duggar something or other

Why now?  Why at all?  What are they up to?

it;s al disgusting and obviously they want redemption 

WON"T GET IT 

i see a people magazine cover - soon 

calling it 

2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

If Josh has enough money to buy this many cars, why not do something less public? Buy vending machines?  Storage units? Buy a chain of a local fast food restaurant (I think he ate at every chain, he should know which ones are the best).

I'm coming up for names for Josh's storage units:

STOR-UR-SECRETS

STOR-UR-PASSWORDS

HIDE-UR-BROWSER-HISTORY

NO-TELL-STOR-TEL

SECURELY-MADISON

5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Can he really get away with selling this many cars "by owner". He has more then his 5 car a year limited up for sale right now. He is using his old champion auto lot phone number which still would have some ad circulation (older phone books , business cards, paperwork).

Is it possible that his license from Champion Auto might still be valid? or that he got a new one?

• OnceUponATime locked this topic

Archived