IGNORED

More Joshley: Still hiding - Part 16

samurai_sarah

I thought Jessa kept the books for Duggar real estate.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet they won't make Ben work with Josh. After that look he gave when they were all sitting around on the couch. Something tells me Ben hasn't forgiven him for molesting his wife but puts up a good front. I think Ben could easily take Josh down too. Like MMA style, or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

1 hour ago, ksgranola1 said:

I thought Jessa kept the books for Duggar real estate.

I thought it was Josiah? Back when he was the poster child for College plus, I thought they said he was learning life skills through college plus that let him do the books for the business?

I had two impressions of Jill while she was being interviewed by Megyn Kelly.

The first was that she was genuinely hurting and couldn't understand why the media would "turn" on her family, and she showed an earnest desire to defend them. It was also the first, and only time, I have ever seen her actually shed tears on the subject while being filmed. Caught two large tears rolling down her cheeks before she could get the kleenex to them in time. In subsequent interviews, I've seen Jill go through the motions of crying, but have not seen her actually shed any tears. the tears are in her voice, and she grabs for her hankie, but have never seen a tear since. Not saying she hasn't been privately upset by the events in her life over the last year, but maybe she was instructed to cry on command at certain moments while being filmed in order to elicit more sympathy.

The second impression I had is one I still stick with to this day. I said it then, and I'll say it again now. The fact that Jill feels it's appropriate to use the same "safegaurds" against sibling molestation that her parents supposedly used, all while laboring under the assumption that her then two-month old infant boy could eventually grow up to molest any future sisters he has, is the single most fucked up thing in the history of the world.

So now they not only SELL used cars, they RESTORE them....:pantsonfire:

So Joshy's parents have a garage, and he spends a lot of time there and at the TTH? Maybe Anna hasn't welcomed him back with open arms yet. Of course, she could still be in the girls' dorm, and Joshy in the boys' dorm.

Wonder where the jeep came from. They must have spent quite a bit to get it. No sign that they're running out of money.

I thought Joshy looked pretty good, and I liked that he is in shorts.

7 minutes ago, ljohnson2006 said:

Who would want to buy a car from Smugs now?

Fortunately for Smuggar, there are still tons of people who have no idea who the Duggars are/could not easily recognize one out of the context of the show. As long as TLC was truthful (doubtful) and cameras are not following him around, Joshley should be able to sell plenty of used cars to unsuspecting customers.

3 hours ago, Rescinded and Mended said:

I had two impressions of Jill while she was being interviewed by Megyn Kelly.

The first was <snipped>

The second impression I had is one I still stick with to this day. I said it then, and I'll say it again now. The fact that Jill feels it's appropriate to use the same "safegaurds" against sibling molestation that her parents supposedly used, all while laboring under the assumption that her then two-month old infant boy could eventually grow up to molest any future sisters he has, is the single most fucked up thing in the history of the world.

I agree that if Jill thought/thinks of Israel as a future molester, it would be fucked up.  But I am not sure that when she talked about emulating her parents with the "safeguards" she was thinking through to the underlying assumption beneath the whole idea of safeguards (That all males may transgress sexually if not carefully watched).  I think she was just praising Michelle.  I think the girls have been told (implicitly or explicitly) that they should always emphasize how awesome Michelle is, what a great role model, etc.  They accept this is truth, the way they accept that God created the world in 7 (literal) days.  

Remember that in the same interview she claimed the social worker from CPS had praised Michelle for how she was handling everything.  And we know that is very unlikely. 

I doubt Jill made the connection between her baby and a possible molestor.  She does not seem to be a person who thinks deeply.

2 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

So now they not only SELL used cars, they RESTORE them...

If "restoring" means "detailing" - there might be a smidge of truth to that .... after all, one of the girls took a class on it, for Pete's sake...

How can Joshly wear shorts while selling cars on his daddy's property? Shorts show knees and we all know shoulders and knees are so incredibly defrauding! Doesn't Jim Bob have some kind of fundie uniform standards for all employees?

So selling cars is just them lining up cars on a piece of their property but not real car lot like before? So no business license, proper accounting records, advertising other than hand-made misspelled signs? Anyone else see signs of shady selling under the table in cash and not reporting it all to the IRS? 

9 minutes ago, theinvisiblegirl said:

How can Joshly wear shorts while selling cars on his daddy's property? Shorts show knees and we all know shoulders and knees are so incredibly defrauding! Doesn't Jim Bob have some kind of fundie uniform standards for all employees?

Well, Joshley is already the King of Defrauding. This is strange for sure. He might attract unwanted female attention dressing like that. Maybe that is his goal. 

10 minutes ago, socalrules said:

So selling cars is just them lining up cars on a piece of their property but not real car lot like before? So no business license, proper accounting records, advertising other than hand-made misspelled signs? Anyone else see signs of shady selling under the table in cash and not reporting it all to the IRS? 

That would be the Duggar way to do things, after all! Remember those house rules they touted in the first special way back when? I have one to add: "Always be shady as fuck."

7 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Well, Joshley is already the King of Defrauding. This is strange for sure. He might attract unwanted female attention dressing like that. Maybe that is his goal. 

I know Josh is his own headship, so maybe he sets the rules on shorts? And maybe he just has zero fucks left to give at this point about defrauding anyone. Maybe it's a rebellion? Though he's the last one that should be rebelling, IMO, because it's not going to strike his siblings as something they should want to do. It could be a step in the wrong direction for freeing Jinger or any other Duggar child that deserves to haul ass out of there.

24 minutes ago, theinvisiblegirl said:

Hhmmm. Along with Derick's beard and Benye's rapping, is JB slipping? 

14 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

He probably has limited internet access, he has to do it the old fashioned way.

Maybe his leg hairs spell out subliminal messages :wow:

Wasn't there a pic around Xmas of Joseph and Carlin, and Joseph was wearing shorts? 

Just now, Ungodly Grandma said:

Hhmmm. Along with Derick's beard and Benye's rapping, is JB slipping? 

He's losing control of the males!

How many other child molesters would People Magazine write about "looking happy," do you think?

He doesn't look happy to me (not that he should be).

Also... not only is he showing knee, but he is showing thigh.  Nakedness!

14 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

How many other child molesters would People Magazine write about "looking happy," do you 

NO one in that family, or profiting from them, views him as a child molester. Notice they wrote "inappropriately touched". Never mind that he has ongoing sexual deviancy, they are going to keep playing it off as youthful curiosity.

The Josh Duggar image rehab is in full swing. Next will be a People interview with him about why he stumbled and how he's a new man now.

26 minutes ago, TheDuggarnaut said:

Wasn't there a pic around Xmas of Joseph and Carlin, and Joseph was wearing shorts? 

This is the one...

1 hour ago, socalrules said:

I can't tell, is that their 20 acres across the street from the landfill they have the cars on, or is it another property? 

• OnceUponATime locked this topic

Archived