IGNORED

They're back! Counting On is now an official show!

TheSilverTongue

well the train was heading to the curve going too fast now we get to see it crash and burn. someone make some popcorn it is gonna be a big wreck.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hiddenomaha said:

That is weird. Jessa looks too happy in the top photo, but not happy enough in the bottom....youd think the PR people would have reshots done until it was right...

I think her look says her version of "mature adult" compared to her umarried sisters. I don't think it's intentional, either. I just think Jessa looks older than the rest. I'm getting an Angelina Jolie-esque vibe from her facial expression/new style. I kind of like it for her, but think it ages her. 

Or, maybe she was going for a sultry small smile that didn't work? I don't know. I think the top picture is awkward, but something about the bottom looks okay to me. It's refined and natural looking for each of the personalities. 

30 minutes ago, mausi said:

Are we sure TLC isn't re-staging the Arkansas version of The Lion King? It's the circle of life, y'all.

9Ymi3IQ.png

Hide contents

circle_of_life_simba.jpg

Annnd, I literally snorted with laughter. Thanks for the laugh today, I needed it!

Someone needs to photoshop some of those Duggars in that promo photo into some other more fun pics, STAT! :)

Joy looks really angry in all of those pictures. I haven't seen the trailer yet but those expressions pictured look like more than her normal apathy, they look like full on anger. 

TLC: How dare you bring back the Duggars? You're rewarding a family for covering up abuse, and exploiting the victims of that abuse. You're telling us, that you're not going to have Smugs, Boob and J'Chelle on the show? Yeah, freaking right! The specials with Jill and Jessa were boring. There's no way they'll be able to carry a full series. Enough with the Duggars. Stop rewarding families who cover up abuse. ‪#‎NoExcuseForAbuse‬.

How are they going to do the show with Boob, J'Chelle and Smugs? I don't see it happening.

10 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

LOVE "who Do you think you are"

Do you watch the PBS show "Finding your Roots" with Henry Louis Gates Jr? That is really good.

Haven't seen "Finding your Roots" will have to check it out. Saw that TLC hasn't cancelled or renewed "Who Do You Think You Are". And such a good show. And we get the Duggars and "My 600 Pound Life" and other strange things. 

Also, Jinger looks sooo much more like Joy than ever before now that she toned down the super smokey eye makeup and let up the tanner bottle! Weird to see them all so touchy-feely, and I agree with a PP that they might have hired a serious PR team (finally...) similar to the Bateseseses.

3 hours ago, FlamingFundie said:

Am I mistaken that it seems only the 18-and-up Duggarlings are involved here, sans mama and daddy?

But I want to see the LITTLES!!

I will say that based on the photos it looks like Jinger stopped with the self tanner and she looks much better.

1 minute ago, HereticHick said:

I have a sinking feeling that crazy-eyed Sierra will be costarring as their wacky friend.

"....And the Skipper toooooo!"

Spoiler

fuckity, fuck, fuck fuck

from the trailer, it looks like it's more about the k'adults in Ark (not Anna and Joshley)--esp. Jana, Jessa, Joy and Jinger and it also appears that for now Jill and Derick are at least going to pretend to stay in CA.  Maybe they're at least going to pretend for the show that they're real missionaries.  I have mixed feelings as I hope this is a sign that the Dullards really aren't the fame whores that the rest of the family is  or maybe it's just that TLC isn't working with a big enough budget to film there regularly or bring them back to film them in what appears to be the opening sequences.

yawn.   

Bets on how long before JB and DQ are part of the whole clusterfuck?

I wonder how JB and M took it when TLC probably told them that the adoring public really didn't want to see much of them in the new show, only the kids.

1 minute ago, PecanThief said:

Bleh this is so disgusting. I really hope ratings suck and it gets cancelled for real after 1 season.

OMG! Pecan Thief! Don't you have an incredibly uncomfortable YouTube video to film with your wife? What are you doing here?!

- A+ username. Brilliant.

What?  Did you all forget they were filmed buying lumber and more than likely  will be building a Tree House in one of the early episodes? Many of them hammering and climbing the tree in skirts and flip flops.   What more drama and excitement could you want?  We are so ungrateful.  

I really hope they don't force a courtship into the show. Based on how much work the girls now appear to take on (watching the M kids, Spurgeon, and their own siblings) my guess is if there is one shown, it'll be Joe or Josiah. Maybe JD.

How many episodes will this series be?

5 minutes ago, Front Hugging Fiend said:

OMG! Pecan Thief! Don't you have an incredibly uncomfortable YouTube video to film with your wife? What are you doing here?!

- A+ username. Brilliant.

haha thanks I was suprised this username wasn't taken already!

JB and M will be on this show a lot - Mullet was there for a lot of the birthing episode. :my_angry:

Well done Duggars - yet again more crimes and you get away with them!

25 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I have a sinking feeling that crazy-eyed Sierra will be costarring as their wacky friend.

It's a tough call but I think I'd prefer Cousin Amy. Fortunately for us, I don't think we'll get them both. At least not at the same time ...I hope.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived