IGNORED

They're back! Counting On is now an official show!

TheSilverTongue

5 minutes ago, socalrules said:

I doubt they were thinking Cowboys and Indians with the arrows. You are giving these people too much credit for having critical thinking skills. 

its a little obvious on the facebook page what they are doing - just think jessa painting nails of a child whereever she was - and then think of these people doing that but feeding them 

it's blatant 

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, nst said:

i just did some facebook sleauthing 

and 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Fayetteville Store Leader, @justinleeyoung! He's a fun addition to our Tacos 4 Life family

looks like he manages it - but doesn't own it 

is it a fundy thing to support everything through pictures - it's exhausting how much networking these people do 

thanks so much for the research :) The wife in the picture sure looks like the couple that Jessa/Ben had over for soup and water on the 3rd installment of Counting On...I still cant believe Jess only served canned veggies for a soup and water to her guests.  No salad, no bread or crackers....nothing else seen on table in the episode.  Some of  these fundies are looking alike to me now I guess.  

1 minute ago, biblelandjunkie said:

thanks so much for the research :) The wife in the picture sure looks like the couple that Jessa/Ben had over for soup and water on the 3rd installment of Counting On...I still cant believe Jess only served canned veggies for a soup and water to her guests.  No salad, no bread or crackers....nothing else seen on table in the episode.  Some of  these fundies are looking alike to me now I guess.  

all their followers follow each other - and it's gets pretty obvious and blatant 

tabitha is in the background of the baby shower episode - i bet she is the nanny now 

Jessa has no clue on how to do a dinner party - it's kind of pathetic 

On 2/26/2016 at 6:18 PM, HarryPotterFan said:

I love this idea. Someone needs to promote the shit out of this on social media and get tons of people (like the rest of the world outside FJ) in on this. And every donation can be named in the Duggar family name.

great idea :)

On February 28, 2016 at 2:58 AM, Mercer said:

Count fingers, count toes, then... um... ;)

On February 28, 2016 at 4:53 AM, Bushes of Love said:

Fingers, toes and little Joshly.

:pb_lol: :pb_lol::brain-bleach:  How did I not get that? I have a totally inappropriate sense of humor. 

--

I'm trying to understand the cookie theme. I'd get cute woodland creatures on their own, sometimes that could be a nursery theme. The arrows are for Quiverfull, but what about the tepees? And why are these  all together? Are they hunting woodland creatures with arrows?

Oh wait, I get it, tepees represent non-Christians who must be converted.

3 hours ago, nst said:

all their followers follow each other - and it's gets pretty obvious and blatant 

tabitha is in the background of the baby shower episode - i bet she is the nanny now 

Jessa has no clue on how to do a dinner party - it's kind of pathetic 

My friends and I put together a better dinner party when we were grossly underage in highschool. Wine (of course), crackers and cheese. I think there was some meat, fruit and veg as well, but my focus was on the wine. 

Why couldn't she have done something like that but without the wine? She has enough friends and family. One or two of them could surely have a half hour free for cutting veggies and making dip. Pretty much everything else is ready to put on a plate. Light some candles and you're done.

1 minute ago, nomoxian said:

My friends and I put together a better dinner party when we were grossly underage in highschool. Wine (of course), crackers and cheese. I think there was some meat, fruit and veg as well, but my focus was on the wine. 

Why couldn't she have done something like that but without the wine? She has enough friends and family. One or two of them could surely have a half hour free for cutting veggies and making dip. Pretty much everything else is ready to put on a plate. Light some candles and you're done.

Seriously!  They could just have some cheese, crackers, veggies, some sort of vegge dip (I'm guessing they aren't hummus people, but they could get ranch or something), and maybe some grapes.  I know they're pretty anti fresh fruits and veggies, but come on.

Jimbobs little money makers. TLC Paychecks get turned over to Daddy Warbucks . He gives them all an allowance. Joshey and Anna included. Sickening.

5 hours ago, TheSilverTongue said:

Does InTouch even do anything to exploit women ever? I look at their page and it's almost completely fluff and what celebs post on twitter. Them finding something out and doing investigative journalism seems to be pretty out of character for them. It seems more like needless character assassination. 

Me neither. Look at the Counting on Mini series. They didn't interview the parents, but they were clearly visible on the show. We'll start by seeing Josh in the background and he'll creep into a central role. Be prepared to hear all about how Josh has "truly changed". Again. Just like last time. 

Yep. Sure shows how much they care about the sanctity of marriage they talk so much about. 

Fuck am I crazy or are these arrows for Quiverfull, where the arrows symbolize children. 

My first thought was they were some kind of cutesy, PG13 phallic symbol, since it's a baby boy :my_blush:

About the cookies....OK we covered the woodland characters, arrows, and teepees but I also spy diamonds and round cookies with letters piped on them.  I am completely confused, I guess you had to be there.

The wife in the picture sure looks like the couple that Jessa/Ben had over for soup and water on the 3rd installment of Counting On...I still cant believe Jess only served canned veggies for a soup and water to her guests

Why are you so surprised? Doing things half-assed is the Duggar way!  Serving root beer floats in the cold in a parking lot without providing any chairs was their brilliant plan for "entertaining" their wedding guests.  I honestly believe the Duggars think their presence is enough wow factor-- they don't need to provide anything more than the grim basics.

Honestly, I just think the sad way they throw "parties" and "entertain" is a just reflection on their total lack of sophistication, TLC notwithstanding.  Well, and the suckitude of "parties" when you can't listen to real music, can't sing, can't dance, can't drink and live in an echo chamber where there's nothing interesting to talk about since everyone has had the same experiences and sees the world the same way.  

Those are definitely the cookie lady's cookies (the one who collaborated with Sierra for valentines day.) It was probably the theme of the week and she added some monograms, hence the lack of cohesiveness. 

I want a full disclosure honest tell-all from the crew and producers from the last ten years of 14kids through 19kids. I wanna see a documentary of the scrapped and unedited footage... That would be more interesting to watch. Sorry I'm just craving a True Hollywood Story type thing... 

*also, I am fully expecting another book deal to come the girls' way, and it will be about life after their weddings, overcoming molestation, scandals, adversity, along with heaping spoonfuls of forgiveness.

53 minutes ago, Casserole said:

Those are definitely the cookie lady's cookies (the one who collaborated with Sierra for valentines day.) It was probably the theme of the week and she added some monograms, hence the lack of cohesiveness. 

Yep, they are hers: 

Eh, I really don't think the arrow cookies are a reference to the QF movement.  I think they just went with what they considered a woodland/American Indian theme - animals, tents/teepees, hunting with arrows, feathers, etc.  So, it's not about their religion, just racially insensitive, and, obviously sexist, since I am sure this for a boy.  Little girls would never participate in such things.  

Also:  Is the baby's name going to be Brecken?

It's OK to take your hat off inthe house, Ben. In fact, it's considered polite.

Those are nice looking cookies.

The twins will be 18 in December. Will they join the counting on show if (shudder) it's still on? Will this be the carrot held out to all the kids, that they too can get a TLC paycheck when they're old enough? The thought of still Duggar watching when Josie turns 18 is somewhat disturbing.

I don't think this couple is part of the quiverfull movement. But this is mostly based on instagram, The (very cute) wife of the taco guy wears pants and shows shoulder. I think the cookies are just arrows because it was indian themed with little creatures.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived