IGNORED

Erika Shupe *grim rictus* Large Families on Purpose Part 4

keen23

15 minutes ago, Runningfromreality said:

Here, in all its glory. I wonder if the site just populates random products for each photo, but this gem wasn't available for all of them. Just a weird thing that I would never think to put a photo on...

random..jpg

Update: you can purchase one with the twins on it as well, and there's even a model to show you how it would look. I just have no words at the moment, this is quite easily the strangest thing I've seen today. 

super random.jpg

Okay, I'm dying. Legit can't breathe right now. :D:D:D Bonus points for the fact that it's a defrauding mini skirt!!

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's happened. Over 10,000 people like the FB page. 10002 to be precise.

Redbubble does just offer products of photos. It's just a print business - cloth, posters, etc. I don't if the user has to select which products to offer though -- I think if they don't set up a store it just shows you options.

I have a friend who is an artist and makes a good bit from selling products like this on redbubble. 

5 minutes ago, Antimony said:

Redbubble does just offer products of photos. It's just a print business - cloth, posters, etc. I don't if the user has to select which products to offer though -- I think if they don't set up a store it just shows you options.

I have a friend who is an artist and makes a good bit from selling products like this on redbubble. 

I figured it was something like that, it just seems like such an odd thing to offer and even odder when it's only for certain pictures in someone's portfolio. It could be cool with a landscape or cityscape or something (if you were someone with more styling sense than me), but it only shows up on pictures of people, which is just...strange. Especially strange if the artist gets to pick the products and he chose a defrauding mini skirt with his daughter's faces on it. 

16 hours ago, livinginthelight said:

You never had to take a driving test? Where the person giving the test gets in the car with you and you drive them around? I've never heard of this. Usually it's the last step before (provisional) licensure. What state do you live in?

I was in Kansas at the time.  I basically did it with my driver's ed teacher.  When class was over he gave me a piece of paper, I took it to the DMV and got my restricted until I was 16. 

14 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

I was in Kansas at the time.  I basically did it with my driver's ed teacher.  When class was over he gave me a piece of paper, I took it to the DMV and got my restricted until I was 16. 

Wow. Sounds like you didn't have to take a written test for your permit. When you were 16 did you have to take a practical behind-the-wheel test? Or did you just graduate into a license?

Just now, livinginthelight said:

Wow. Sounds like you didn't have to take a written test for your permit. When you were 16 did you have to take a practical behind-the-wheel test? Or did you just graduate into a license?

I had to take the written test to get my learner's permit that I had before I started drivers ed.  When I passed the class I got a new license that was restricted until I was 16 when I went unrestricted.  Had I failed driver's ed I would have had to drive with someone from the DMV.  But I didn't fail so I just had to take in the paper to show I passed the class.  

9 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

I had to take the written test to get my learner's permit that I had before I started drivers ed.  When I passed the class I got a new license that was restricted until I was 16 when I went unrestricted.  Had I failed driver's ed I would have had to drive with someone from the DMV.  But I didn't fail so I just had to take in the paper to show I passed the class.  

Was drivers ed offered through your school?  Or the driving instructor somehow connected with the DMV?  I've never heard of not having to take the driving exam, but things are different everywhere.  

3 minutes ago, livinginthelight said:

Interesting. Was this recently?

24 years ago probably.  

1 minute ago, amandaaries said:

Was drivers ed offered through your school?  Or the driving instructor somehow connected with the DMV?  I've never heard of not having to take the driving exam, but things are different everywhere.  

It was through my school.  The class counted towards/against GPA.  Driving was during the summer.

Okay... That skirt with the baby on it is just burned into my eyes and mind.

Thanks for that.

And is it just me, or is a QF family with pictures of babies on skirts a whole new level of disturbing reinforcement to women of submissive gender roles?!

Why not just also have little baby bottle keychains?

Or little napkins for meals that look like blankets, so when you place a spoon on it, it reminds you of all the blanket training...

Creepiest skirt ever.

Erika's mentioned that Bob has done photography for extra money and that he's occasionally had to sell equipment when they were financially desperate. I'm surprised he didn't try to make a go of it in professional photography at a place like Picture People or Olan Mills though.

3 minutes ago, AbandonAllHope said:

Those skirts are too weird.  I wonder if it would be possible to get a picture of Erika's face printed on a pair of pants? :562479b0cbc9f_whistle1:  :my_angel:

The only fitting place to put her would be the crotch area, and that would be too creepy for 99.9% of us. 

Just now, princessmahina said:

Erika's mentioned that Bob has done photography for extra money and that he's occasionally had to sell equipment when they were financially desperate. I'm surprised he didn't try to make a go of it in professional photography at a place like Picture People or Olan Mills though.

The only fitting place to put her would be the crotch area, and that would be too creepy for 99.9% of us. 

I would like a pair of pants with Erika's face in the crotch area, just to spite her. It would be HER face drawing men's eyes to my crotch. For shame! 

1 minute ago, AbandonAllHope said:

Yeah, I was thinking it would have to go near the crotch.  Imagine her reaction?

But what if men wore those pants? Would that be okay in Erika's world? 

4 minutes ago, Runningfromreality said:

But what if men wore those pants? Would that be okay in Erika's world? 

Good question!  I can only assume that she would have to ask The Lord and get back to you.

All I know is, Erika's face on the crotch area of pants would be fucking terrifying.

52 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

24 years ago probably.  

It was through my school.  The class counted towards/against GPA.  Driving was during the summer.

There are states where you can complete a state-approved drivers ed class, which allows you to skip the drivers test when you are old enough to get your license.

1 minute ago, mango_fandango said:

All I know is, Erika's face on the crotch area of pants would be fucking terrifying.

You know, it might actually act as a deterrent to fornication, so maybe Erika would be okay with it. Though it could work the other way, where the pants are so terrifying that anyone who sees them will want to remove them immediately. It's a toss up, really.

Erika would never think of her face as a deterrent to fornication.  She wears just the right amount of makeup to accent her features, dontcha know??  And I almost forgot about the whisps!

There are some areas in the U.S. Where you can get an agriculture permit at 14. You are highly restricted in where you can drive and the hours you can drive. Part of the permit my family member has says that you can not drive to school. You drive around the ranch and up to 5 miles away from the property. This is in the middle of nowhere on dirt roads. 

37 minutes ago, AbandonAllHope said:

Erika would never think of her face as a deterrent to fornication.  She wears just the right amount of makeup to accent her features, dontcha know??  And I almost forgot about the whisps!

Now I'm just thinking of Erika's whispy hair on the "crotch area"

:brainbleach:

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

Would that be fundie approved birth control?

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived