IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I have to say something. Woo pig sooie is not how you call a pig. It's pig, pig, pig. Sooie, wooie or woo will scare them off. This what I have learned from every pig farmer in the rural South I know.

ETA: This isn't directed at you, halcionne

Ok, I have to say something. Woo pig sooie is not how you call a pig. It's pig, pig, pig. Sooie, wooie or woo will scare them off. This what I have learned from every pig farmer in the rural South I know.

I believe that the U of Arkansas' "Woo pig sooie" is considered a hog call, not a pig call. :)

I got it from google. I know fuck all about pigs and college football, lol

I wasn't referring to Arkansas, just stating a fact about pigs. Razorbacks (the actual animal that is) are feral pigs. You don't call those fuckers, you kill them before they kill you. Again, just animal facts. I don't care about the U of AR, except Alabama is going to kick their ass next Saturday. ROLL TIDE!!!

The Cirrus flew to Big Sandy today.

yMEzeBph.png

This is boring, John David. Go somewhere interesting, so we can speculate!

I wasn't referring to Arkansas, just stating a fact about pigs. Razorbacks (the actual animal that is) are feral pigs. You don't call those fuckers, you kill them before they kill you. Again, just animal facts. I don't care about the U of AR, except Alabama is going to kick their ass next Saturday. ROLL TIDE!!!

The sweet, sweet fellowship of bacon....

Wonder if we will see a flight up to Josh's rehab, or if they drive so they can take all the kids to see daddy... or if she goes at all.

The sweet, sweet fellowship of bacon....

And sausage, pork chops, pork loin, pork roast, etc. Damnit! Now I'm hungry!

And sausage, pork chops, pork loin, pork roast, etc. Damnit! Now I'm hungry!

I'm about to eat chicken fried steak *yum*

So sad the duggars don't eat pork!

Somebody better tell them that the pepperoni, sausage and salami, that is placed on the pizzas that we have seen them eating, generally contains pork, Bwahhhhh.

Wait...they don't eat pork? I don't recall ever hearing about this.

Yes, it is one of their OT thingies they do. Selective/revisionist views of Christian values. Lots of Christians love bacon.

My husband's favorite breakfast is bacon and scrambled eggs. Since I like to cook, that's what we have for breakfast some mornings.

So sad the duggars don't eat pork!

I'm a Brit and when they did the European tour they went to a pub and had lunch. I'm a girl that loves nothing more than a pub lunch and so I paid attention and I can clearly remember Anna saying that her favourite dish was toad in the hole (tasty but very unhealthy, typical Duggar fodder). Toad in the hole has sausages/ bangers (or bongers as the sotdrt liked to pronounce it) in it and I've never been in a pub that serves beef sausages, they are always pork.

I suppose the production crew could have called ahead with dietary requirements but without re-watching the video, I'm sure we saw an image of the meal and it looked like pork sausages that they were all tucking in to.

I'm a Brit and when they did the European tour they went to a pub and had lunch. I'm a girl that loves nothing more than a pub lunch and so I paid attention and I can clearly remember Anna saying that her favourite dish was toad in the hole (tasty but very unhealthy, typical Duggar fodder). Toad in the hole has sausages/ bangers (or bongers as the sotdrt liked to pronounce it) in it and I've never been in a pub that serves beef sausages, they are always pork.

Maybe Anna's family didn't adhere to the pork rule, and they could have moved away from that thing, I just swear I remember an episode back in the day where a little pop up thing said they didn't eat pork.

Maybe Anna's family didn't adhere to the pork rule, and they could have moved away from that thing, I just swear I remember an episode back in the day where a little pop up thing said they didn't eat pork.

Is when Boob and Josh did the "fitness" race. Josh lost so he made breastfed in bed and it popped up that they make turkey bacon not bacon bacon.

(Snip)

Is when Boob and Josh did the "fitness" race. Josh lost so he made breastfed in bed and it popped up that they make turkey bacon not bacon bacon.

Delicious typo/autocorrect!! :lol:

I suppose the production crew could have called ahead with dietary requirements but without re-watching the video, I'm sure we saw an image of the meal and it looked like pork sausages that they were all tucking in to.

I'm guessing they only abstain from pork when it's convenient, just like the way they apply the rest of their values. :roll:

I'm guessing they only abstain from pork when it's convenient, just like the way they apply the rest of their values. :roll:

"But-- But-- The pig told us he prayed the pork away! He said he was a whole new animal now! We thought he was beef!"

I think the turkey bacon thing was because it's slightly healthier (though still not healthy) than regular bacon.

No, I'm pretty sure they have a thing about not eating pork because of the Old Testament. They've talked about it in passing before. I don't think it's a super strict rule, though - like if they were served pork, they wouldn't refuse it. They just don't choose to eat it because 'mumble mumble something Old Testament mumble Jesus mumble closer to God mumble mumble mumble'.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived