IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 2

happy atheist

I wonder if the plane is still in Amarillo. There has been no return flight plan filed that I can tell. It's possible (albeit unwise) to fly VFR without a flight plan on record, so I can't say for sure that they are still in Amarillo.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessa posted a picture of Izzy on instagram which looks like it could be taken in a texas restaurant. I wonder if the Dillards are on their way back for Amy's wedding. As mentioned above it would be an odd route but it is possible.

Does anyone recognize the interior of the restaurant ( instagram.com/p/7JWyGQDfqD/?taken-by=jessaseewald )? Could it be in Amarillo?

OT: Holy shit, that is one cute baby!

Two flight plans just filed for the Cirrus -- returning along the same route they followed the other day -- from Amarillo TX to Elk City OK, on the ground there in OK for about an hour (planned), then from there home to Springdale.

OT: Holy shit, that is one cute baby!

Sorry, but no fundy baby can hold a candle to Bradley Bates. I just want to eat him up!!!

A return flight plan has been filed.

Departing Amarillo at 3:10 PM with a stop in Elk City on the way home.

JD usually leaves after the filed time, however.

I wonder what was so important in Amarillo that they needed an overnight visit?

Sorry, but no fundy baby can hold a candle to Bradley Bates. I just want to eat him up!!!

I think I'm just a little biased since he reminds me in some ways of my kiddo at that age. That blonde hair is killing me dead though.

I contacted a friend of mine in Canyon that is a big time private pilot regarding the Duggar's plane being in Amarillo. He told me that there is Christian Missionary Air Service that flies out of the airport, he has flown for them going to pick up missionary families in Mexico and Central America that needed to be returned to the states for family emergencies. With the new flight plan filed makes sense now. They came home for the wedding.

I contacted a friend of mine in Canyon that is a big time private pilot regarding the Duggar's plane being in Amarillo. He told me that there is Christian Missionary Air Service that flies out of the airport, he has flown for them going to pick up missionary families in Mexico and Central America that needed to be returned to the states for family emergencies. With the new flight plan filed makes sense now. They came home for the wedding.

Makes perfect sense. But why the overnight? Maybe the Dillards were delayed coming home.

If this is indeed the case, then Elk City is purely a gas stop. Finding cheap gas enroute is quite common, so it would make sense.

So I guess Josh won't be at this wedding either. :lol:

I have a suspicion that he wasn't invited. There is no way Amy's fiance would allow it. Thanks for keeping us posted on the Duggar fly boy, its been great reading and learning so much on this thread.

So you think Dillard's are coming home for Amy's wedding too or are they just getting Joy and Carlin?

Makes sense that the Dillards would travel privately now, since when they left the first time they were spotted in the airport and had their pictures posted on Twitter.

I have a suspicion that he wasn't invited. There is no way Amy's fiance would allow it. Thanks for keeping us posted on the Duggar fly boy, its been great reading and learning so much on this thread.

Wait a minute... You don't think that Josh will be there to sing the "Loyalty" song just as he sang to Anna at his own wedding?

After listening to him sing that song (thank you, Youtube!), it's clear to me that he is a person whose parents told him that he was a great singer when in reality he's not at all good. Anna should have run just on that song alone!

gg7bWcmh.png

Landed or landing very soon. The Cirrus (Cessna, too) only has four seats, and one of those is for the pilot, so they could conceivably fit the Dillards plus Joy Anna with Israel on somebody's lap, but there's no room for Carlin.

Gotcha. I do not know enough about Amy or her fiancé, but it makes sense that people wouldn't want Josh at their wedding. He creeped me out before the molestation stuff came out....so add everything to the mix and he def wouldn't be invited.

Landed or landing very soon. The Cirrus (Cessna, too) only has four seats, and one of those is for the pilot, so they could conceivably fit the Dillard's plus Joy Anna with Israel on somebody's lap, but there's no room for Carlin.

So maybe Carlin flew commercial from Amarillo to TN?

So maybe Carlin flew commercial from Amarillo to TN?

Sure, but travelling alone is generally frowned upon. I wonder if there's anyone she stayed behind in Central America with, or if they squeezed her into the Cirrus anyway, seat belts and weight limits be damned. :?

Carlin has been home for about a week, according to someone's Instagram. I can't remember which Bates sibling it was.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived