IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 2

happy atheist

The Cirrus was in Smith Center for nine days--that's quite a visit, imo--and it's interesting that

JD

the pilot went back to Big Sandy and not the

TTH

. Our pilot has been away from the

TTH

for quite some time.

This is quite possible (probable, I suppose) but you can't rule out the possibility that the Cirrus did fly back to the TTH in these 9 days. There was generally good weather during that stretch allowing for plenty of VFR activity, not requiring flight plans.

Unrelated... it just occurred to me there's room for an 1800 foot runway at the compound. That's just a bit more than than SR22 needs to take off. Airport Code: KTTH

KTTH.JPG

KFJD

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cirrus was in Smith Center for nine days--that's quite a visit, imo--and it's interesting that

JD

the pilot went back to Big Sandy and not the

TTH

. Our pilot has been away from the

TTH

for quite some time.

This is quite possible (probable, I suppose) but you can't rule out the possibility that the Cirrus did fly back to the TTH in these 9 days. There was generally good weather during that stretch allowing for plenty of VFR activity, not requiring flight plans.

Unrelated... it just occurred to me there's room for an 1800 foot runway at the compound. That's just a bit more than than SR22 needs to take off. Airport Code: KTTH

Maybe, but what are the chances that the Cirrus would have then returned to Smith Center where this flight originated?

Yeah, I know, that's why I said Halcionne's theory was the probable one. Could have been a total coincidence. Just saying there's no way to really know. That's a long stretch for their "main" plane to sit given all the crap that is going on in Duggarville.

If I was JD a week in middle of nowhere western Kansas would be a great vacation from the bullshit going on in Duggarville.

Is everyone ok? I don't know how to check the flight logs or whatever but this was on my local news seems coincidental that it was an Arkansas to knoxville flight. I truly hope it's not just thought someone with more knowledge could find more details.wbir.com/story/news/local/2015/10/29/3-dead-after-small-knoxville-bound-plane-crashes-arkansas/74801370/

Is everyone ok? I don't know how to check the flight logs or whatever but this was on my local news seems coincidental that it was an Arkansas to knoxville flight. I truly hope it's not just thought someone with more knowledge could find more details.wbir.com/story/news/local/2015/10/29/3-dead-after-small-knoxville-bound-plane-crashes-arkansas/74801370/

It was a Beechcraft Bonanza... not a Duggar plane.

I know that's not the type of aircraft the Duggars own. 

I know, that's why I said Halcionne's theory was the probable one. Could have been a total coincidence. Just saying there's no way to really know. That's a long stretch for their "main" plane to sit given all the crap that is going on in Duggarville.

If I was JD a week in middle of nowhere western Kansas would be a great vacation from the bullshit going on in Duggarville.

For the record, Smith Center is in the middle of nowhere North Central Kansas, very close to the Nebraska border.:corn:

I know, that's why I said Halcionne's theory was the probable one. Could have been a total coincidence. Just saying there's no way to really know. That's a long stretch for their "main" plane to sit given all the crap that is going on in Duggarville.

For the record, Smith Center is in the middle of nowhere North Central Kansas, very close to the Nebraska border.:corn:

Anything past Salina I consider western.  It's too far west for WIBW to cover.

Wherever Smith Center is, its better than sleeping in a bunk with a pack of semi-feral Duggarlings

KFP26Fxh.png

Cirrus. Springdale to Adams Field in Little Rock. Nearly 200 miles; 50 minutes by plane, 3 hours by car.

It's pretty late in the day for official business--I wonder what they're up to.

KFP26Fxh.png

Cirrus. Springdale to Adams Field in Little Rock. Nearly 200 miles; 50 minutes by plane, 3 hours by car.

maybe someone flying in/back for jessa's birth?? 

KFP26Fxh.png

Yeah, it is late in the day. My first thought was a doctor's appointment for Josie, but even on Duggar time, a 2:35 pm landing would be close-cutting a 4pm appointment (12 minutes without traffic by car to Arkansas Children's Hospital from Adams Field). 

They were on the ground in Little Rock for about 5 hours and then returned to Springdale.

Maybe Josh is coming home from who-knows-where (Little Rock area?)

I went back thru the thread since the 8/25 flight to Rockford where the FJ sleuths figured Josh was dropped out of the plan to RU. Since that time the plane has not gone back to that area- (that we know of). Josh could have been flown down to little rock by another friend that we aren't tracking. If he would have taken a commercial flight, I bet we would have had pictures from some fan somewhere. (Unless he flew little airport to little airport where there aren't many passengers).

What about political events?  Is there anything exciting happening there for the election, tomorrow?

I think this is a good guess. I don't know Arkansas politics so I have no idea.

They were on the ground in Little Rock for about 5 hours and then returned to Springdale.

5 hours is an interesting time frame, not long enough to do much....

I don't believe that Arkansas is having an election today.  Maybe a sporting event?  Someone had a speaking engagement?

zEJ1xU7h.png

Cirrus. Little Rock back to Springfield. Still nearly 200 miles; still almost an hour by air, and 3 hours by car.

Since a few of the Bates boys are in town doing a whole lot of nothing, I'll take a stab at it and say that they were bored and decided to fly into the big city to hit up the mall or something.  I mean, you can only do so much slo-mo filming of football with the howlers & editing tricks in the boys bunkroom before you need a break.  Right?

It burns me up the way the boys just walk free, travel, go to sports...anything their heart desires and the girls seldom leave the house.

My theory is a pickup of a certain "midwife" for the last leg of her return trip to assist her dear sissy in delivery of her chubby baby. 

My theory is a pickup of a certain "midwife" for the last leg of her return trip to assist her dear sissy in delivery of her chubby baby. 

I'd bet not. The Dillards have said they're not going to be able to make a return trip for a long time, and if Jill had been planning to be with Jessa for the birth, they would have just stayed longer. 

Plus, if they were picking her up from a connecting flight, Little Rock wouldn't make any sense. No nonstops to Latin America. They would be connecting in DFW.

I'd bet not. The Dillards have said they're not going to be able to make a return trip for a long time, and if Jill had been planning to be with Jessa for the birth, they would have just stayed longer. 

Plus, if they were picking her up from a connecting flight, Little Rock wouldn't make any sense. No nonstops to Latin America. They would be connecting in DFW.

Smoke and mirrors. I have a hard time believing anything they tell the public. But I was kinda being facetious. :my_blush:

When I saw that a Cirrus crashed in Fayetteville I worried about our little JD.  Thankfully, he's fine it was a former CEO of Walmart and some of his buddies.  They are all fine too.

Regarding the Cirrus S22T crash landing in Fayetteville. The planes have a parachute that was deployed. Watch video

http://www.fayettevilleflyer.com/2015/11/03/plane-crashes-on-martin-luther-king-jr-boulevard/

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived