IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 2

happy atheist

I would think Jill and Derick should finally be leaving.

But who knows with these people.

It's so weird that they never drive anywhere.

How do we know that they don't drive? It's not like they have to file "drive plans" for us to see. :D

Seriously, I know they fly a lot, but the bright side is the flight plans are there to give fodder for our speculation.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So....Jessa isnt' showing up at the women's show this weekend, do you think they were on their way there, and got denied to get on a plane at the airport in Dallas? So, JD went to switcharoo her and Ben with Jing and Siah???

I30rQzHh.png

Back to Big Sandy! The plane was only on the ground for a couple of hours in Dallas.

Interesting about Jessa; I haven't read her thread yet. I would think they would just drive if she couldn't get on a flight this late in her pregnancy, or have JD take them.

I30rQzHh.png

Back to Big Sandy! The plane was only on the ground for a couple of hours in Dallas.

Interesting about Jessa; I haven't read her thread yet. I would think they would just drive if she couldn't get on a flight this late in her pregnancy, or have JD take them.

Driving that far at 38 weeks sounds horrific. ANd maybe that was the quick solution to get their replacements on the same flights? I don't know....but it's a theory! hehe. OR, maybe she went into labor at the airport and he had to retrieve them fast because she was freaking out a bit....

I can't even imagine what was going thru her head except her "I am invincible" attitude. Can you imagine being waiting at an airport gate/on an airplane/sitting in front of an audience...and your water breaks?! Last I heard, she was in Fla visiting bates marrieds...currently...2 weeks before her due date. With all the pregnancy experience in this family, could no one advice her not to be running all around when you are so close to your due date?! The stupidity astounds. Or maybe the arrogance.

I can't even imagine what was going thru her head except her "I am invincible" attitude. Can you imagine being waiting at an airport gate/on an airplane/sitting in front of an audience...and your water breaks?! Last I heard, she was in Fla visiting bates marrieds...currently...2 weeks before her due date. With all the pregnancy experience in this family, could no one advice her not to be running all around when you are so close to your due date?! The stupidity astounds. Or maybe the arrogance.

I think the scarier part is the risk of blood clots goes up the further along you are and sitting in a car or on a plane can contribute to the problem. Here is a full article from March of Dimes about it: http://www.marchofdimes.org/complicatio ... nancy.aspx Here are the 2 areas in the article that should be especially important to Jessa:

Being pregnant. Your blood clots more easily during pregnancy to help your body get ready to lessen blood loss during labor and birth. Also, blood flow in your legs gets slower late in pregnancy. This is because the blood vessels around your pelvis and other places are more compressed (narrow) and your growing uterus (womb) puts pressure on your pelvis.

-and-

Not moving around much. This may be because you’re on bed rest during pregnancy or recovering from surgery or an accident. Being still for long periods of time can lead to poor blood flow, which makes you more likely to have blood clots. Even sitting for long periods of time, like when travelling by car or plane, can increase your chances of having a blood clot.

another article about traveling: http://www.marchofdimes.org/pregnancy/t ... nancy.aspx

• Ask your airline if they have a cut-off time for traveling during pregnancy. You can fly on most airlines up to 36 weeks of pregnancy. But if you’re flying out of the country, the cut-off time may be earlier.
but at Duggar Airlines, we will fly you at any time because of jesus and look how more blessed I am than you.

Anna went on that two week book tour on the Duggar bus which didn't get back home until very close to her due date with Marcus. I believe she admitted somewhere (but I can't back it up with an actual link right now) that she was prepared to give birth on the Duggar bus with some 24+ people on board. So, this is likely the mentality of Jessa. Perhaps as the Women's conference event drew closer, she thought better of crossing the country with just Ben at her side so close to her due date.

Anna went on that two week book tour on the Duggar bus which didn't get back home until very close to her due date with Marcus. I believe she admitted somewhere (but I can't back it up with an actual link right now) that she was prepared to give birth on the Duggar bus with some 24+ people on board. So, this is likely the mentality of Jessa. Perhaps as the Women's conference event drew closer, she thought better of crossing the country with just Ben at her side so close to her due date.

I had forgotten all about that. Ugh

I will never forget that episode. Jill goes through the "birth bag" they took on the bus and jumbo pads were visible. I thought she was going to die of embarrassment trying to cover them up.

The Cirrus has filed a flight plan to Smith Center, Kansas, which is in the middle of nowhere, as far as I can tell. Maybe JD is shuttling some fundie friends home from family camp?

The Cirrus has filed a flight plan to Smith Center, Kansas, which is in the middle of nowhere, as far as I can tell. Maybe JD is shuttling some fundie friends home from family camp?

Do you think they know anyone who needs drug or alcohol rehab?

treatmentthatworks.com/kansas/smith_center/drug-rehab-alcohol-treatment-centers.htm

LOL, I grew up in northern Kansas and my brother and his family lived in Smith Center for 10 years or so. It's super close to the geodetic center of the U.S., so VERY near the middle. :lol:

Several years ago Transcendental Meditation folks wanted to buy land and create a center there kind of like they have in Iowa, but the people freaked out and it never went through. Otherwise I think it's safe to say there is nothing there of interest other than your typical (very) small town with the usual businesses, school and churches. A lot of the people drive to Hastings, Nebraska for shopping, etc.

Do you think they know anyone who needs drug or alcohol rehab?

treatmentthatworks.com/kansas/smith_center/drug-rehab-alcohol-treatment-centers.htm

I didn't see your post and I did NOT know about that place! WOW! I think it's safe to say that's probably why they're there. There is nothing else anywhere near there.

ETA: From your link I see it's in Alton which is even tinier than Smith Center. Rural and isolated.

Didn't he fly into Osborne a few months ago? Smith Center is just north of their. I don't know enough about that side of the state. I wish they'd fly into an area I actually knew.

I went to an aviation expo with Mr. LL and I got to sit in a Cirrus. Its a really cool plane and I kept thinking about how JD has one and how unfair that is. FJ and the Duggars have invaded my whole life even my dates nights :lol:

I didn't see your post and I did NOT know about that place! WOW! I think it's safe to say that's probably why they're there. There is nothing else anywhere near there.

ETA: From your link I see it's in Alton which is even tinier than Smith Center. Rural and isolated.

I couldn't find an address for it on the link. Where did you see it?

zCEVWxOh.png

Cirrus. Big Sandy to Smith Center, Kansas. 650 miles north; 3 hours by plane, 10 hours by car. No return flight yet.

Several years ago Transcendental Meditation folks wanted to buy land and create a center there kind of like they have in Iowa, but the people freaked out and it never went through. Otherwise I think it's safe to say there is nothing there of interest other than your typical (very) small town with the usual businesses, school and churches. A lot of the people drive to Hastings, Nebraska for shopping, etc.

I was visiting Fairfield, IA for the first time last spring, and it's such a cool, artsy little town! Farmers' market, a thriving art and music scene, rejuvenated downtown with every storefront open, great Indian and Chinese restaurants; it looks like Mayberry but it totally tastes like California. Plus there's a hotel attached to the meditation center that has a three-star macrobiotic restaurant and an UNBELIEVABLE spa. You can get a massage during which you lie on a table and two therapists trained in synchronized massage pour sesame oil on you and then rub you down in tandem. For TWO HOURS. I'm totally going back some day.

Are they still on the ground in Smith Center?  I'm about to start searching for someone I might know within driving distance to go stalk them.

Are they still on the ground in Smith Center?  I'm about to start searching for someone I might know within driving distance to go stalk them.

They sure are. It'll be a week, tomorrow. Let's say JD's there with a SAHS pal. I wonder what they would do for fun in Smith Center? All I can think of are stereotypical farmboy jokes, like cow tipping, lol. Sorry, rural FJers! Maybe he's helping out on a construction project, or they go into town (which town, though? Osborne?) to have a good time. I'm probably way off base. :pb_lol:

They sure are. It'll be a week, tomorrow. Let's say JD's there with a SAHS pal. I wonder what they would do for fun in Smith Center? All I can think of are stereotypical farmboy jokes, like cow tipping, lol. Sorry, rural FJers! Maybe he's helping out on a construction project, or they go into town (which town, though? Osborne?) to have a good time. I'm probably way off base. :pb_lol:

Osborne isn't that big.  They hold 8 man football playoffs because they only have an 8 man team.  That area is more in the middle of nowhere than I am. lol  I thought being an hour from a decent sized town was but but Smith Center is worse.

Osborne isn't that big.  They hold 8 man football playoffs because they only have an 8 man team.  That area is more in the middle of nowhere than I am. lol  I thought being an hour from a decent sized town was but but Smith Center is worse.

Wow, that's small. City Data says the closest city >50,000 is Lincoln, Nebraska at 130 miles. Eh, fundies only seem to go to coffee shops and Walmart, anyway.

Wow, that's small. City Data says the closest city >50,000 is Lincoln, Nebraska at 130 miles. Eh, fundies only seem to go to coffee shops and Walmart, anyway.

Concordia is the nearest WalMart with Hays being a close second.  I'd rather go to Hays.  It's a college town there would be more to do there.

I just checked the Smith County GIS and can't find anything under the Duggar name (I also tried a couple of permutations) to see if they were buying property, but nothing came up. Someone with a better memory of the names of their trusts, LLCs, etc. might have better luck. http://www.smith.kansasgov.com/parcel/NCRunLev2.asp

Their presence has bothered me since the first time we noticed them there. It's really puzzling. Unless they're having something large manufactured from fiberglass or buying property I don't see what business they could be conducting. It may be that they're visiting a person/family. Maybe JD took a fancy to someone from the area that he met at Big Sandy and he's courting.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived