You should email and explain you put the wrong address and ask why she didn't post it. She will probably make Ken reply and he will send you an eleventy page email saying that you are just a troll from Free Jinger trying to stir up drama on a godly blog. He will not give an actually answer..

...and in the middle of that condemnation, Ken will go into unsettling detail about sex with Lori before he continues to complain about how trolls love and encourage immodesty.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's Hypocrisy Moment courtesy of Ken's reply to zbexrel:

If you are relying on your churches teachings, question them and search the scriptures...

Get outside your religion and support everything with God's Word. Religion is what gets people and Christianity in trouble.

But, Ken, where does God's Word give women the authority to question the church?? Actually, it says just the opposite. And, Ken, where does God's Word give you the authority to coach another man's wife to question their church?? That's not in there either. And since when is Christianity not a religion??

Oh gosh the comment section is hysterical today.

That was a new level of weird and crazy. The "all birth control is a sin" lady needs her own blog. I have a feeling it would make Lori seem perfectly normal. :cray-cray:

Ken:

no where is it our role to condemn things that God does not clearly command against.

Huh?? Like umm, breastfeeding in public perhaps?? Or putting your kids in public school? What about working outside the home? Basically all the things Lori condemns people for doing????????

I've been thinking about Lori's rants on television...what she is claiming is on TV is stuff I've never seen...but then again, my tastes run to documentaries, The Smithsonian Channel, The Science Channel, things like that...I can't remember the last time I watched a sitcom and the closest I get to "reality TV" is Undercover Boss.

Lori watches shitty TV...there's more than what she talks about

Ken:

Huh?? Like umm, breastfeeding in public perhaps?? Or putting your kids in public school? What about working outside the home? Basically all the things Lori condemns people for doing????????

You forget that Lori speaks for The God of the Universe . Therefore, anything she says is God's law. Birth control is okay because God of the Universe mouthpiece Lori says it is. Working outside the home is straight from the pits of hell because: Lazy Lori.

The only way I can imagine Lori as a teacher is if I see her as Agatha Trunchbull.

[bBvideo 560,340:11s4o9st]

[/bBvideo]

With a little bit of "Miss Lippy" from Billy Madison thrown in. Because she is just not that bright :?

Media coverage is worse than molestation? WHAT the fuck is wrong with these people??

Rabid Sheeple:

Wonderful post! I enjoyed and ageed with what you had to say. I have one question for you that is off topic. Did you happen to watch the Duggar family interviews? Both the one with the parents and the one with jill and jessa. If so, what did you think of them? I have appreciated what you have had to say about this great family during this difficult time. Blessings!

Translation:

Can you please defend Josh Duggar's serial molestation of 5 worthless girls some more??

Blessings!

Lori Alexander:

Yes, we watched both of them and were heartbroken for this precious family. So many have blown the whole incident completely out of proportion. Jill and Jessa admitted that what the media circus has done to them is many times worse that what Josh did to them which neither of them even knew about. It proved the ulterior motive of destroying them but they aren't destroyed. God will protect and provide for them just as He promises to His children.

Translation:

Why are people making such a big deal of Josh molesting girls?!?! He is precious! There was only like 5 of them, and they didn't even know it happened (except the ones who were you know....AWAKE!) And anyway, it isn't "suppose" to count if they are asleep! DUH!

If the media keeps complaining about this the Duggars won't get to be on tv and losing their tv show would be soooooo much worse than being molested by your own brother.

These people are fucking insane.

I think I've read today's post before. From her. It's weird, because I agree with her - I too hate eating out because I don't know what is in the food, how it was prepared, and unless I'm shelling out the $$$, it's not as good. But I also hate the way she presents her argument so much that I want to argue with her. About something. Anything.

http://imgur.com/a/K13ln

YOU!

You snark on Lori AND love chacos.

You're my new favorite :D

I almost asked if iheartchacos was your sock-puppet. :P

I almost asked if iheartchacos was your sock-puppet. :P

LOL, it totally could be. But it's not! Promise, FJ Admins!

Also, you made it to "Dancing for Jesus" and I'm dying laughing.

LOL, it totally could be. But it's not! Promise, FJ Admins!

Also, you made it to "Dancing for Jesus" and I'm dying laughing.

Anyone who loves Chacos is good in my book :) Lori would probably thinks toes out defrauds men. Some men have a feet fetish, ya know!

...and in the middle of that condemnation, Ken will go into unsettling detail about sex with Lori before he continues to complain about how trolls love and encourage immodesty.

And he might ask for your snail mail address so he can send you some M & Ms.

I think I've read today's post before. From her. It's weird, because I agree with her - I too hate eating out because I don't know what is in the food, how it was prepared, and unless I'm shelling out the $$$, it's not as good. But I also hate the way she presents her argument so much that I want to argue with her. About something. Anything.

http://imgur.com/a/K13ln

I feel the same way. I love having everyone over for dinner on Friday night, with good food and kids running all over and lively conversation and lots of fun.

Of course, I don't think that gluttony is a sin, I serve family/buffet style so that everyone can eat what they want and how much they want, and I've banned all fabric from the main floor (no rugs, plastic tablecloth, no curtains, leather sofas) so that I don't need to freak out if a child plays and spills something. Because I value happy family over discipline and power struggles.

And he might ask for your snail mail address so he can send you some M & Ms.

Or tell you how you'd be beautiful in a potato sack and how he'd like to see you wear your hair. :?

I bet there are times (like when he uses her blog to hit on women) that The Godly Mentor just wants to smack the shit out of Ken.

Anyone who loves Chacos is good in my book :) Lori would probably thinks toes out defrauds men. Some men have a feet fetish, ya know!

Count me in for a fellow chaco-lover! If only I lived somewhere they were considered acceptable footwear :cry:

I feel the same way. I love having everyone over for dinner on Friday night, with good food and kids running all over and lively conversation and lots of fun.

Of course, I don't think that gluttony is a sin, I serve family/buffet style so that everyone can eat what they want and how much they want, and I've banned all fabric from the main floor (no rugs, plastic tablecloth, no curtains, leather sofas) so that I don't need to freak out if a child plays and spills something. Because I value happy family over discipline and power struggles.

Who are these people she knows who eat out for every meal? That seems like an expensive habit. Of the few people I know who literally cannot cook, they tend to rely more on convenience foods rather than restaurant meals (like those bags of stuff you throw in a crockpot or trays that go in the oven).

Who are these people she knows who eat out for every meal? That seems like an expensive habit. Of the few people I know who literally cannot cook, they tend to rely more on convenience foods rather than restaurant meals (like those bags of stuff you throw in a crockpot or trays that go in the oven).

Lori makes these people up because they suit her agenda

Lori makes these people up because they suit her agenda

I know people who eat out nearly every dinner. It's a terrible habit, very wasteful. But I doubt Lori really knows people like the ones she talks about. I have a feeling she's made many of them up.

Is that bitch off her goddamn rocker? I worked full time (currently unemployed AGAIN), cooked dinner every damn night, baked bread on the weekends, all that shit. Now I will admit that when we go grocery shopping, I usually shop for an entire month at once and prepare certain things and freeze them. I make meatloaf, cut up meat for fajitas or stir fry, cut chicken down for chicken fingers or stir fry, so that I can grab something out of the freezer for dinner...

We eat dinner at the table every night, us, our son and DIL and grandson. He's learning table manners by being with us.

Tonight after the baby went to bed, we had a rousing game of UNO and had a blast!

Families with working moms can SO have a wonderful family life...that stupid bitch is too busy being self-righteous and hating her husband to LEARN a goddamn thing.

Rant over.

Oh my fucking God, she is just evil...

This whole Duggar fiasco is becoming older news thankfully but I was thinking this morning about the aftermath. What good has come out of it? Nothing. I was thinking about Anna, Josh's wife. She is a sweet and tender woman of God who deeply loves her husband. Every time he spoke, she would look into his eyes and listen carefully with a smile on her face. It was beautiful to watch. She must have been devastated for her husband to have to endure what he's had to endure and enduring it right along side of him.

Then I thought of their three adorable children with another on the way. They were on camera often and as cute as can be. Now, they are marked in the eyes of the world as being the children of a "child molester"; another tragedy from this entire situation. The way the media twisted and embellished the facts to make Josh out as something he wasn't. I can guarantee you there are many men out there who did things when they were 14 years old that they shouldn't have done like touch their sisters inappropriately a few times. Josh's sisters publicly admitted they don't remember anything and what the media has done to them is many times worse than what Josh ever did to them.

Now, Josh's precious family have a "scarred" father who repented of the deeds of his youth long ago and is now a new creature in Christ with not one negative report about him in the past 12 years all because there are vicious people out there set on destroying a Christian conservative family who said they opposed gay marriage and transgender people from using the bathrooms and locker rooms of their new identity. They are so blinded by their hate by anyone who speaks out against what they are doing that they are willing to destroy the innocent. Now, we have one of the few shows we can watch as a family and not have to cover our children eyes but allow them to learn from taken off the air.

However, we must keep eternity in our vision. Yes, I grieve for this family who did not deserve it in ANY way but I know they love the Lord deeply and the Lord will protect and provide for them. Ken wrote four great posts defending them throughout this whole episode and I am so happy he did. He only watched them a few times but he knew how much I loved them and read all my posts I had written about them. After reading articles being posted about the Duggars and watching the news, he felt compelled to support his brothers and sisters in Christ who were being unjustly maligned, even staying up late to read the 33-page police report for himself.

We, as believers, must never be afraid of supporting and believing the best about our brothers and sisters in Christ when they are going through a difficult time. It was deeply heartbreaking for me to have so many Christians attack them and feel "so sorry" for the victims when we had ZERO clue about the victims and how they were doing. Turns out, they don't remember the incidents and all of them forgave him readily and moved on. They didn't let an older brother who touched them inappropriately mar them for life or define them.

I pray we, as believers, learn a lesson from this whole sordid affair that the media circus put on. Please, don't jump to conclusions because it's in the media. The majority of them are not believers and have no interest in defending believers. Support other believers by thinking and speaking the best of them, praying for them and refusing to believe the lies of the media unless the lies prove to be true. We must be wise as serpents and know the Enemy's tactics. They are ugly, perverted and twisted. We are not like this and we should NEVER fall for them.

Love...does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

1 Corinthians 13:6

***Postscript ~ What happens to the Duggars now? We know that in ALL things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purposes {Romans 8:28}. "In a thousand trials, it is not just 500 of them that work our "for the good" of the believer, but 999, plus one." {George Mueller}.

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2015/06/what-good-has-come-from-josh-duggar.html

Lori, WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING ABOUT THIS?!

Nobody cares.

Edited to clarify: Nobody cares what you think about the Duggars. Everyone cares that Josh is a child molester.

Archived