IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald is Pregnant - Part 3

Boogalou

Yeah, probably a skirt or dress.

But it seriously reminds me of those weird jumpsuits with the baggy pants.

http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/ ... 2c_600.jpg

http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/ ... c1_600.jpg

HAHA! I thought the same thing when I first saw it, either a jumpsuit or jogger pants, which she could find super affordably at Forever 21. I know that is where I buy my jumpsuit and joggers. Those outfits have a cute 90's throwback look to them. I'm the owner of a couple of jumpsuits...... But I have been rewatching Friends on Netflix and have been getting a lot of fashion inspiration from them, and they wore jumpsuits. They also wore a lot of maxi dresses/skirts for that matter.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA! I thought the same thing when I first saw it, either a jumpsuit or jogger pants, which she could find super affordably at Forever 21. I know that is where I buy my jumpsuit and joggers. Those outfits have a cute 90's throwback look to them. I'm the owner of a couple of jumpsuits...... But I have been rewatching Friends on Netflix and have been getting a lot of fashion inspiration from them, and they wore jumpsuits. They also wore a lot of maxi dresses/skirts for that matter.

We're rewatching Friends as well. I can't recall seeing jumpsuits but since I'm not into fashion I probably wouldn't have noticed at all.

Someone with an instagram account please go tell Jessa what "man crush" means. :lol:

It's a completely different thing since #mancrushmonday arrived on the scene. All the IG wimmenz took the term over...

And I know he's a whopping 20 years old now, but Bin still dresses like a high school kid. Especially while sporting his super cool backwards hat and his 'make a statement' bracelet. C'mon boy, time to mature your style a little, you're gonna be a daddy soon. :roll:

Someone with an instagram account please go tell Jessa what "man crush" means. :lol:

Uh...can someone tell me first?

Uh...can someone tell me first?

Man crush and girl crush is what ostensibly straight people say about others of the same sex they find very attractive and/or really cool in some way. There's a bit of "I'd turn gay for him/her" implied.

I can't believe the meaning has been hijacked. :evil-eye:

I don't really favor Jill or Jessa. My main problem with both of them is the grifting. Their parents are millionaires, they've received mountains of free vacations, merchandise and services from TLC over the years, they are paid for interviews and photo spreads, and yet they want more. Bridal and baby registries worth tens of thousands of dollars. Free labor when they can afford to pay for it, and from people who are likely not as wealthy as they are and who may not have as much time to assist. Free wedding and baby shower coordinators, free food, the buck in a truck (Jill), all while spending next to nothing on the comfort and well-being of their guests in some cases (Jessa comes to mind here, with her guests freezing and having nowhere to sit in a parking lot at her wedding reception).

And now that the show is off the air, we've got the Dillards setting up a donation fund for themselves so that they can internationally grift and harass people for being the wrong kinds of Christians, in their opinion. This, even though they technically should have some money saved from all their media deals over the years and shouldn't need to ask for donations for awhile.

Good Lord, where does it end?

Man crush and girl crush is what ostensibly straight people say about others of the same sex they find very attractive and/or really cool in some way. There's a bit of "I'd turn gay for him/her" implied.

Yup, people our age hijacked it to refer to significant others. It's also used for bffs.

Also, Bin isn't dressing too differently from most of the 20 year olds I know. I mean, he looks more like a douchey frat boy than a dad, but whatcha gone do?

Ah. Thanks for the info. I see Woman Crush Wednesday and Man Crush Monday on Instagram a lot but I've never participated.

As far as his clothing...in the recent pictures he's holding a ball so I think a t-shirt and workout type shorts are appropriate.

Backwards baseball cap a asinine political message t-shirts aside, I don't think Ben's clothes varies much from a large amount of boys/men in the 16-40 years old range outside of work and particular subcultures.

instagram.com/p/5dbJzRjfpL/?taken-by=jessaseewald

Ben looks like he's wearing a skirt. I am chuckling. I may have had a beer or three. 8-)

I'm always ready yo rip on Ben for his frat-boy style, but then I remember he's the exact age for it. :roll:

I'm always ready yo rip on Ben for his frat-boy style, but then I remember he's the exact age for it. :roll:

It's a shame Bin didn't/doesn't go to a four-year college. He would have made a FANTASTIC frat boy.

I don't see a ring on her left hand. Water retention?

Hopefully that's all.

My hands and feet got bigger during pregnancy and never went back to normal. It wasn't water retention. The ligaments actually stretched or some such thing. It sucks. I also got carpal tunnel while pregnant and it still continues.

So I noticed they finally realized it was a bad idea to put "B J" on things and switched it to "J B."

It's a shame Bin didn't/doesn't go to a four-year college. He would have made a FANTASTIC frat boy.

Definitely. He'd fit right in. I see him as a FIJI or AGR.

Definitely. He'd fit right in. I see him as a FIJI or AGR.

And Jessa would make a great sorority sister in own of those ultra girly sororities. So would her sisters, as a matter of fact.

Bump update. I flipped the image again, because backwards pics make me crazy.

XB9FnuLl.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/5fvw_TjfuG/

Is that her marriage bed? :embarrassed:

When I first saw this pic on my Facebook, I honestly thought that it was a friend of mine or something. Then I had to look at it so see, Oh its Jessa! IDK something about her outfit or her facial expression looks so... normal. Haha IDK if that made sense but does anyone else see what I'm saying?

Its so weird to see her pregnant. Lol!

She looks lovely though. I hope that she enjoys a healthy and happy pregnancy and delivery - and that she (and the rest of the family) disappears from the public eye immediately. :D

Also! I have to point out there are books in the background! Real actual books.

It's confirmed then. She's taking selfies in other people's homes again. :wink-penguin:

Also! I have to point out there are books in the background! Real actual books.

Don't worry....I'm sure they're just different copies of the KJV.

Archived