IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald is Pregnant - Part 3

Boogalou

I predict that, in the next year, some of the Duggars are going to write a book about their "journey to forgiveness" with Josh and will want to go hawk it on a Christian book store tour.

However, now that the J'Slaves are moving into the baby making business, they have less time to write down platitudes with a ghostwriter.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I predict that, in the next year, some of the Duggars are going to write a book about their "journey to forgiveness" with Josh and will want to go hawk it on a Christian book store tour.

However, now that the J'Slaves are moving into the baby making business, they have less time to write down platitudes with a ghostwriter.

I can see the title now. . . "Growing up Gothard: How Bill Taught Us that the Victim is Always to Blame and the Attacker Should Always Be Forgiven" . . . .

. . . Complete with a smiling photo of the four victims and their parents surrounding a happy looking Josh. :ew: :brain-bleach:

I can't believe how cheap it is to attend. I can probably go to the Birmingham one. I'd love to see the leghumping in person.

They are cheap to attend because they are mostly a vehicle for exhibitors to get in touch with prospects. Click on the exhibitors link....everything from retirement living to cooking pans, to face cream, to weight loss, to security systems, to personal coaching, to upholstery, to Berty County Peanuts....

It's a maze of booths with periodic speakers in one area. Maybe Jessa will get some freebies in a swag bag, like a security system or some premium peanuts along with a speaker's fee.

I can see the title now. . . "Growing up Gothard: How Bill Taught Us that the Victim is Always to Blame and the Attacker Should Always Be Forgiven" . . . .

. . . Complete with a smiling photo of the four victims and their parents surrounding a happy looking Josh. :ew: :brain-bleach:

I bet they will have a book about it.

The Duggar Guide to Forgiving and Forgetting Mistakes. :angry-banghead:

I bet they will have a book about it.

The Duggar Guide to Forgiving and Forgetting Mistakes. :angry-banghead:

And the sequel:

The Duggar Guide to Fighting the Evil Liberal Media: Because Molestation Doesn't Hurt Anyone As Long As Nobody Knows About It

I don't like salty-sweet combinations, so not interested in that.

But I have to say, Rajah061014, that is not "salad"; that is just dessert. :lol:

It's a Southern thing. We call all sorts of things salads that really aren't. The term is pretty much used to describe any dish that mixes different types of food (ie, seven layer salad, three bean salad, etc).

It's a Southern thing. We call all sorts of things salads that really aren't. The term is pretty much used to describe any dish that mixes different types of food (ie, seven layer salad, three bean salad, etc).

Maybe it's because my mom is a cardiologist, but I'm just imagining the confusion on someone's face when they're told they need to eat more salad to be healthier :lol:

You know, growing up, I found this cookbook that had a recipe for "Vitamin A Salad" that was mostly jello. I didn't understand it in the slightest bc I always thought salad=lettuce and stuff. But then there was pasta salad, potato salad, fruit salad, bean salad...

So I don't think the "calling things that aren't really salad salad" thing is necessarily just a southern thing.

I've never really tried the whole strawberry-creamcheese-pretzel thing, but it reminds me of cheesecake. So maybe itd be good.

Looking at Ben's Instagram today, I will by mighty disappointed if no one on FJ adapts "Anyone Else Like String Cheese?" as their new user name.

I really might try to go to the one in Charlotte. Is it extra to go to her part of the show?

It wasn't when I went to the one in Savannah. I think I paid $7 to get access to almost everything. There were some things like a cupcake decorating class you had to pay extra for.

Looking at Ben's Instagram today, I will by mighty disappointed if no one on FJ adapts "Anyone Else Like String Cheese?" as their new user name.

I can't even understand how that picture got close to 20,000 likes by this morning. Seriously - do Leghumpers really love string cheese that much?!

...LMFAO. I don't look at Ben's Instagram very often. I assumed people were referencing a picture of him eating string cheese or something. Nope, he literally snapped a picture of a piece of string cheese sitting on a counter and posted it. These people are THAT sheltered that they think a wrapped piece of string cheese is Instagram-worthy?

Wut.

...LMFAO. I don't look at Ben's Instagram very often. I assumed people were referencing a picture of him eating string cheese or something. Nope, he literally snapped a picture of a piece of string cheese sitting on a counter and posted it. These people are THAT sheltered that they think a wrapped piece of string cheese is Instagram-worthy?

Wut.

I love this = I was shocked at his stupid instagram post this morning

it looked a little sexual - which they would never admit - that or a tiny tampon - yes :D

:D

This is probably the only thing I ill ever like about Ben. String cheese is goddamn magical.

Wut.

Pre-FRC, that would have been a standard Smuggarish post.

"Instagramming about string cheese" (or something like that) could be a new user title.

Pre-FRC, that would have been a standard Smuggarish post.

Hey, I'm the opposite of a sheltered fundy and I instagrammed cookies and cream yogurt once. Don't judge. Young people post things that seem totally unexciting on their instagrams all the time.

^^^^ But almost 31,000 likes?!

Hey, that's what some people are into.

speaking of Ben, in one of the Facebook comments on the right way to pray video, he used LEVITICUS as proof that there's a right way to pray... like... Leviticus?? are you kidding me? Leviticus also says you can't eat pork, can't use cotton-synthetic fabric blends, and you can't trim your beard.

I understand biblical inerrancy and all that, but you could have just gone with the Sermon on the Mount passage about prayer... /rant

:angry-banghead:

speaking of Ben, in one of the Facebook comments on the right way to pray video, he used LEVITICUS as proof that there's a right way to pray... like... Leviticus?? are you kidding me? Leviticus also says you can't eat pork, can't use cotton-synthetic fabric blends, and you can't trim your beard.

I understand biblical inerrancy and all that, but you could have just gone with the Sermon on the Mount passage about prayer... /rant

:angry-banghead:

Doesn't it also tell the ladies to basically wear a hijab?

Of course god forbid the Duggars get mistaken for ebil muslims.

edited for riffles

Hey, that's what some people are into.

Well, Ben and Jessa do have a fondness for cheesing for the camera, so I suppose a picture of string cheese makes sense.

I know this makes me sound VERY juvenile, but the first time I saw the string cheese picture, the first word that popped into my mind was "phallic." That whole Instagram post made me laugh, and yes, Bin, I DO like string cheese.

As for Jessa's strawberry pretzel creation, it's very similar to what my mother makes for the holidays. We have called it strawberry pretzel salad/strawberry pretzel dessert. My mom's is quite tasty. Even in the Midwest, we call things that aren't really salads...salads. Like 7 layer salad.

Archived