IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald is Pregnant - Part 3

Boogalou

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you, or someone else, share the images she posts to instagram? Sadly, I have been blocked.

WAHHHHHHH it wasn't even that snarky of a comment either but that wench saw right through me :cry2: :thumbsdown3:

I think anything that even slightly deviates from their views is cause for blocking. However, I have always seen many comments that do that, and how could they have the time to block them all!

Oh good! Ben is playing theologian: theseewaldfamily.com/2015/7/a-short-devotional

I never was into the whole devotional thing, but referencing 5 separate passages from the bible seems excessive. He's trying too hard to show he's not a dummy, but I can't shake the feeling that Ben is revealing that he's pissed as f#%* at Josh.

Pretty sure Josh's molestations would be considered a pattern...

Interesting - comparing Ben's Bible quotes about sinning with Jessa's Bible quote about forgiveness, I wonder if there's tension in their marriage over this. I could see her trying to keep the past in the past while Ben's unwilling/unable to let it go, and is going to the Bible to seek justification for his anger with Josh.

Just curious, what did you say to her to get blocked? It must be a full time job to block comments they don't agree with.

I don't have an Instagram Account (I don't want to be added to the followers count of Fundies!), and can see these Accounts just by typing in the URL, such as instagram.com/jessaseewald/

So just trying looking at her account without being logged in.

Just curious, what did you say to her to get blocked? It must be a full time job to block comments they don't agree with.

She posted something about her "preborn" baby and I wrote that the word preborn makes it sound like the baby had already been born before. And then somebody commented and tagged me, saying "Right?"

However, I can still see her tweets and facebook posts, and sometimes the instagrams are cross-posted on those other two sites so I can still see some of them. And, whats funny is I actually said ruder things to Jill or Derrick about the name for their baby, but I didn't get blocked from them.

Edited to add that maybe she went onto my Instagram page, which is public, and saw that I am a margarita-drinking, bikini-wearing heathen, and needed to be blocked. Which would make me so happy that Jessa Seewald saw my profile :lol:

She posted something about her "preborn" baby and I wrote that the word preborn makes it sound like the baby had already been born before. And then somebody commented and tagged me, saying "Right?"

However, I can still see her tweets and facebook posts, and sometimes the instagrams are cross-posted on those other two sites so I can still see some of them. And, whats funny is I actually said ruder things to Jill or Derrick about the name for their baby, but I didn't get blocked from them.

Edited to add that maybe she went onto my Instagram page, which is public, and saw that I am a margarita-drinking, bikini-wearing heathen, and needed to be blocked. Which would make me so happy that Jessa Seewald saw my profile :lol:

good for you ! about commenting about the preborn baby word she used.

I bet she is doing that because of her "movement"

we all know babies in eutro aren't born yet.

it's Anna's agenda rubbing into Jessa about the preborn - why can't she just say the baby

What did you say about IDDY :D

I've been Blessed-blocked also. It was after I posted that Jim-boob is the male equivalent of

Kris Jenner......meaning she knows who Kris Jenner is, weird. :shock:

I posted way more harsh things on the Duggar's instagram and Josh's+Anna's. I'm pretty sure Jessa is the only Duggar who spends time on the non-fundie side of the internet.

I've been Blessed-blocked also. It was after I posted that Jim-boob is the male equivalent of

I posted way more harsh things on the Duggar's instagram and Josh's+Anna's. I'm pretty sure Jessa is the only Duggar who spends time on the non-fundie side of the internet.

He is totally the fundie Kris Jenner. My god, that's so true. Do people really use the word preborn seriously? All I can think of are pre chewed, and Tom Haverford from Parks and Rec talking about eggs aka prebirds.

Such an amazing comparison!!

Quite frankly, I'm not terribly surprised that she'd know how Kris Jenner is. Jessa seems like the sort of person who might sort of hate-watch the non-fundie side of the internet so she could have someone to be angry about and look down on - these people seem to get off on self-righteous ire.

Why on earth would you go to Jill or Derick's IG and say rude things about the name for their baby? Very inappropriate, IMO.

And given that you can't argue with stupid, I don't understand why anyone on FJ would post directly to Jessa or Ben's IG. Nothing you say there will change their minds and it just gets them more hits, etc. They don't care what the likes of us post. They will delete at will, and convince themselves the handful of leg humpers who post over and over are representative of how most people feel. It isn't like they are going to read a particularly well crafted comment to their IG and instantly renounce all the stupidity that they have had drilled into them. If being molested by your own brother, ignored by your own mother, enslaved by both of your parents, left unprotected from sexual molestation repeatedly, blanket trained, and being forced to have personal moments put on film isn't enough to make Jessa say "Hmm, maybe this ATI think isn't really all that a bag of chips", then who knows what it will take.

Jessa is young yet, and she may yet figure some shit out, though she has never impressed me for being a particularly insightful person. But who knows, she may surprise us all, but if she does it won't be because of some clever snark on her IG.

I mean, Blessa could have also had someone look through her insta comments for her. It's not too hard.

But, I'd have to agree that leaving negative/rude comments probably won't necessarily help change them. And if she hate-watched the Kardashians, maybe she gets ideas that that's what ALL heathens enjoy and listen to. It wouldn't be hard to convince her of that.

I mostly just lurk their instagrams, and don't follow or comment. Besides, my own is protected so it's not as if she can see my shorts/miniskirt wearing, alcohol drinking, college going, liberal self. heehee

I read Jessa as totally in sync with the Kool Aid. Totally. And I remember that this is her family, all she has known all her life except the other fundies at the big meetings and conventions. She is not going to "leave" her parents and siblings.

People everywhere can totally hide behind their religion. The world can be stressful and frightening and people want to be "saved" and feel "safe". Then they lose perspective, and Jboob and Jchelle and allow their son to molest their daughters because men are, well, they are just better and more important and God will forgive them and the daughters are just women after all.

There are many strange religious refuges people hide in.

I think the only Duggar children who would leave might be one of the boys who actually DOES meet a non fundie at Pizza Hut or Tastee Freeze. But that is not really likely to happen, I wouldn't think.

I read Jessa as totally in sync with the Kool Aid. Totally. And I remember that this is her family, all she has known all her life except the other fundies at the big meetings and conventions. She is not going to "leave" her parents and siblings.

People everywhere can totally hide behind their religion. The world can be stressful and frightening and people want to be "saved" and feel "safe". Then they lose perspective, and Jboob and Jchelle and allow their son to molest their daughters because men are, well, they are just better and more important and God will forgive them and the daughters are just women after all.

There are many strange religious refuges people hide in.

I think the only Duggar children who would leave might be one of the boys who actually DOES meet a non fundie at Pizza Hut or Tastee Freeze. But that is not really likely to happen, I wouldn't think.

I agree with you that Jessa has OD'd on Kool-Aid! In the past I thought that it was Jill who had drank more than her quota, but now I believe even she has a better chance of moving away from this lifestyle than Jessa does.

Well, just because Jessa has drank the kool aid (or rather, had it forced down her throat as a vulnerable child) doesn't necessarily rule out her going fundie lite or even liberal Christian, I don't think we should count on anyone in particular leaving.

So, I haven't seen anything yet about a baby registry. Do Blessa and Bin Bob have one yet?

Hopefully it's something delightfully snarkable where we discover they've registered for baby items to the effect of diapers, barbed wire, baby wipes, and assault rifles.

"Bin, babe, what shall we ask for on the baby registry?"

Daddy needs a new gun.

How about some candy?

That really cool $3000 stroller. Then get a cheap umbrella stroller for going through airports.

Carseat? We don't need no stinking carseat.

How about those $500 Air Jordans?

OOH! Hair products!

The baby will need a bible, so he can choose his favorite verse in the delivery room.

etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.... (Oh, wait. That's Jill R)

Has everyone seen the photo of Jessa in knee-length board shorts? I guess she wore them swimming. How pitiful is it when this information is considered a "scoop"! The photo was on my Yahoo front page. :o

I'm sorry if I have been beaten to the punch line.

Edited to add link to story. http://www.webpronews.com/jessa-duggar- ... nt-2015-07

Why on earth would you go to Jill or Derick's IG and say rude things about the name for their baby? Very inappropriate, IMO.

And given that you can't argue with stupid, I don't understand why anyone on FJ would post directly to Jessa or Ben's IG. Nothing you say there will change their minds and it just gets them more hits, etc. They don't care what the likes of us post. They will delete at will, and convince themselves the handful of leg humpers who post over and over are representative of how most people feel. It isn't like they are going to read a particularly well crafted comment to their IG and instantly renounce all the stupidity that they have had drilled into them. If being molested by your own brother, ignored by your own mother, enslaved by both of your parents, left unprotected from sexual molestation repeatedly, blanket trained, and being forced to have personal moments put on film isn't enough to make Jessa say "Hmm, maybe this ATI think isn't really all that a bag of chips", then who knows what it will take.

Jessa is young yet, and she may yet figure some shit out, though she has never impressed me for being a particularly insightful person. But who knows, she may surprise us all, but if she does it won't be because of some clever snark on her IG.

Because it is very inappropriate for Jill and Derrick to turn the name for their son into a political statement, IMO.

Archived