IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald is Pregnant - Part 3

Boogalou

Could they be Bin's schoolbooks? One might be a Norton's Anthology of English Literature (just a stab in the dark but I still have mine and it looks about right,)

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Ben working?

Is Jessa?

Wonder if they have HC insurance?

Wonder if any of the Duggars do?

Wonder if they'll hit the mission field once the baby is born?

Also! I have to point out there are books in the background! Real actual books.

J hearts B sign on back wall above books.

That is a pretty tight frumper that Jessa is wearing. It looks like she is wearing jeans. Note the back pocket?

Hopefully comfy jeans! I've never been pregnant, but when I'm bloated, jeans can be really uncomfortable. Although I'm sure maternity jeans are comfortable as well.

They look kind of bad, but I'm kind of in love with those jeans that are actually leggings (like the ones not made of actual denim). They are so warm and cozy!

Hopefully comfy jeans! I've never been pregnant, but when I'm bloated, jeans can be really uncomfortable. Although I'm sure maternity jeans are comfortable as well.

They look kind of bad, but I'm kind of in love with those jeans that are actually leggings (like the ones not made of actual denim). They are so warm and cozy!

I have a pair of those jeggings. They feel like yoga pants but people cant tell they are not dark wash skinny jeans.

A lot of jeggings available were just a bad idea, but somehow I lucked out and found the most awesome pair in Mexico. They are Pompi brand. I don't know if that is available in the USA.

J hearts B sign on back wall above books.

I like that they read books. There is hope as long as those are not all "focus on the Family" books.

Definitely. He'd fit right in. I see him as a FIJI or AGR.

He's a DKE boy all the way. I could see Ben being in charge of inter-Greek sporting events or something like that, or getting into frat boy hijinks. Or getting into trouble for hazing.

Also, Jessa would be a total sorority girl had she been allowed a college education. She'd be head of rush committee and organize really elaborate events to recruit more girls like her.

So really, they're a great love story, because even in the alternate universe I just created, they'd be perfectly suited to one another.

That is a pretty tight frumper that Jessa is wearing. It looks like she is wearing jeans. Note the back pocket?

I thought they looked like jeans too. Sneaky sneaky.

Denim skirts usually have back pockets too. Not sure if they make maternity versions of them or not though.

And Jessa would make a great sorority sister in own of those ultra girly sororities. So would her sisters, as a matter of fact.

Jessa would be KD or DG

Denim skirts usually have back pockets too. Not sure if they make maternity versions of them or not though.

They do, I was wearing one a lot until a few weeks ago when my belly got too big for anything but dresses or yoga pants

Yes, sometimes. But whatever she is wearing is pretty tight.

And Jessa would make a great sorority sister in own of those ultra girly sororities. So would her sisters, as a matter of fact.

I feel like Jill would be in a service-oriented sorority (because as condescending/kinda racist as I find her mission trip, I do think she genuinely has good intentions and, with a better understanding of how the world works, would totally be in the Peace Corps or Teach for America), Jinger would join a really artsy coed Greek society, and Jana would probably avoid Greek life or join a quieter, lower-key sorority. Joy would be in a sorority with the other athletes (or in a coed society like Jinger).

I like that they read books. There is hope as long as those are not all "focus on the Family" books.

I'm sure Ben had to read some classic literature for his composition classes at CC.

Are Greek societies that common in the States that almost everyone joins one? We had them at my university, but I only knew maybe one or two people involved in them.

I think Jessa would have been a criminal defence attorney, or something like that.

Are Greek societies that common in the States that almost everyone joins one? We had them at my university, but I only knew maybe one or two people involved in them.

I think Jessa would have been a criminal defence attorney, or something like that.

It depends on the college. At some, almost everyone joins one and it's a main part of the college life there. At others, only a small fraction of students join and it doesn't have a large influence on the college community.

It depends on the college. At some, almost everyone joins one and it's a main part of the college life there. At others, only a small fraction of students join and it doesn't have a large influence on the college community.

Where I went to school It was very elitist, I was in a co ed service Fraternity thats only dues went to cut costs of supplies for volunteering.

Most universities I've been to have sororities and fraternities, but almost no one I knew on campus was actually in one.

\

Yes, they do make maternity versions of jeans and jeans skirts. A stretchy panel is sewn into the front.

Also, I would not be so impressed with the mini library of books. They could be a full ATI library of pseudo-knowledge, for all we know. Wisdom books ® and Train Up Ya Child™ from the Pearls and all that mindboggling nonsense.

\

Yes, they do make maternity versions of jeans and jeans skirts. A stretchy panel is sewn into the front.

Also, I would not be so impressed with the mini library of books. They could be a full ATI library of pseudo-knowledge, for all we know. Wisdom books ® and Train Up Ya Child™ from the Pearls and all that mindboggling nonsense.

I knew about the maternity jeans because that's what I wore. Though I preferred the kind with an elastic waist that is worn below the bump as opposed to the full panel kind. I didn't really see any denim skirts in my maternity shopping. But I wasn't really looking for them either, I suppose.

I actually have a denim skirt now that hits just above my knees. I just wear a t-shirt with it and converse shoes. I asked my husband if it looks too "Duggar-y" but he said it was too short for that. Thank goodness.

Most universities I've been to have sororities and fraternities, but almost no one I knew on campus was actually in one.

Less than 20% of American university students join sororities or fraternities today. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/won ... p-numbers/

"In the fall of the current academic year, 11.3 percent of male freshmen said there was a "very good chance" they'd join a fraternity during their college career. That's up considerably from a low of 7.4 percent in 2003. 15.5 percent of female freshmen said they'd probably join a sorority, up from 11.1 percent in 2004."

I happened to attend high school in a city that also has a state university so a lot of my high school classmates and I went to the same university. You had a couple of categories of those who joined: folks with a legacy connection (usually an older sibling), those that joined for the "complete" college experience, and those who wanted the status/popularity. In the end, a very small portion ended up pledging.

I happened to attend high school in a city that also has a state university so a lot of my high school classmates and I went to the same university. You had a couple of categories of those who joined: folks with a legacy connection (usually an older sibling), those that joined for the "complete" college experience, and those who wanted the status/popularity. In the end, a very small portion ended up pledging.

I go to a big state school. Most of the people I know in Greek organizations are in either Kappa Kappa Psi (a co-ed band fraternity) or Phi Mu Alpha (a male music fraternity) which, while they are technically Greek, are way more about music than about greek life culture. One of my friends was also in AEPi, the jewish fraternity. A few other people I know have joined the more typically greek fraternities and sororities, but they actually don't have as great of an impact on campus culture as they'd like to think they do. People on campus who are non greek are either indifferent to them or make fun of them, my school isn't particularly greek friendly- the houses aren't openly allowed to display letters.

I could see Jana or Jinger in Sigma Alpha Iota (a music sorority) or some other artsy sorority. I mean, after all, Jana is a concert pianist :lol:

Archived