IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald is Pregnant - Part 3

Boogalou

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The shoes look unisex to me. *shrugs* Plus Jessa seems to like messing with people.

ETA: Apparently it's an old picture, possibly from their People announcement shoot.

I think this is my first time seeing a duggar wear any type of heel? Do they wear wedges? Also I still think it's a girl. Jessa likes to think she's different (forgoing wedding traditions) so I wouldn't put boat shoes out of the realm of things baby girls can wear.

Is Jessa's latest Instagram post trying to imply they are having a boy?

To me, the shoes look gender neutral. But the Duggars put fucking fake hair pigtails on babies so they look like girls. Not to mention the satellite size flowers, so in their world I bet those are BOY SHOES. Girl shoes clearly are pink or purple, with sparkles or flowers.

I think this is my first time seeing a duggar wear any type of heel? Do they wear wedges? Also I still think it's a girl. Jessa likes to think she's different (forgoing wedding traditions) so I wouldn't put boat shoes out of the realm of things baby girls can wear.

They wore some wedges at Jill's wedding.

Jessa wore wedges in the engagement episode too.

I bet that picture was taken before they even knew the sex of the baby.

To me, the shoes look gender neutral. But the Duggars put fucking fake hair pigtails on babies so they look like girls. Not to mention the satellite size flowers, so in their world I bet those are BOY SHOES. Girl shoes clearly are pink or purple, with sparkles or flowers.

it's from the same picture of when they announced - look at her shoes

so which means - it was way too early then to know what it is

now she is releasing it to warp the mind again - playing the game

come on Jessa - do something original - this is getting to easy to decipher

All this talk about Jessa ever going more mainstream reminded me of something JB said once about her. He said that if you can "train up" a stubborn child to love Jesus then they will serve him stubbornly. I'm guessing Jessa got a huge chunk of the plumbing pipe, and it had the desired effect...

All this talk about Jessa ever going more mainstream reminded me of something JB said once about her. He said that if you can "train up" a stubborn child to love Jesus then they will serve him stubbornly. I'm guessing Jessa got a huge chunk of the plumbing pipe, and it had the desired effect...

Loving Jesus and serving him doesn't mean she has to keep following Gothard. Jessa's the most likely though to leave. She reminds me of Megan Phelps one of the most outspoken of her generation and one of the first to leave that cult.

That makes me so sad.

I don't know much about Pearl or the pipe stuff. But at what age does he recommend hitting children like that? It's so freaking messed up.

I'm not sure about the pipe age, but I believe blanket training is their's as well and that's like 6 months old for smacking wandering fingers.

Found on Tumblrr tonight: getting some attention for her for pregnancy & Ben's encouragement.

fashionnstyle.com/articles/66860/20150627/is-19-kids-and-counting-jessa-duggar-forced-by-husband-to-keep-sexy-shape-during-pregnancy.htm

If he's anything like his father he's running the show. Wishful hoping is that he is just a fitness nut & has enough common sense to guide her, not harm her.

True!

I can understand it, I have heard in various film and their bible is basically the standard german Luther bible.

It sounds similar to what they speak today in the rhine rift valley, which is the area they are from originally. dutch refers deutsch which is the german name for german ;)

and dutch reformed... thats still the predominant religion of the boers in south africa.

Found on Tumblrr tonight: getting some attention for her for pregnancy & Ben's encouragement.

fashionnstyle.com/articles/66860/20150627/is-19-kids-and-counting-jessa-duggar-forced-by-husband-to-keep-sexy-shape-during-pregnancy.htm

If he's anything like his father he's running the show. Wishful hoping is that he is just a fitness nut & has enough common sense to guide her, not harm her.

Nah, I bet he's just keeping her on track...which can definitely be a good thing while pregnant. It seems like something she wants to do and he's helping her out. At least that's my hope. I doubt he's forcing her to do anything. If he were, I don't think she would have posted a chicken nugget picture the other day.

That makes me so sad.

I don't know much about Pearl or the pipe stuff. But at what age does he recommend hitting children like that? It's so freaking messed up.

They don't use the plumbing line on babies...in fact they recommend switches for use on a child under the age of one. Michelle apparently likes bendy rulers for her blanket training, and some people use glue sticks, or wooden spoons.

But yeah, there is a story in TTUAC where the baby is four months old, but it seems implausible because the baby was apparently an early crawler, but how many babies crawl at 4 months. Maybe more like 6, but still that's a baby well under one getting beaten.

They also recommend pulling hair of nursing babies if they bite.

Nah, I bet he's just keeping her on track...which can definitely be a good thing while pregnant. It seems like something she wants to do and he's helping her out. At least that's my hope. I doubt he's forcing her to do anything. If he were, I don't think she would have posted a chicken nugget picture the other day.

I sincerely hope so. I'm a follower on her IG, she seems healthy and happy.

They don't use the plumbing line on babies...in fact they recommend switches for use on a child under the age of one. Michelle apparently likes bendy rulers for her blanket training, and some people use glue sticks, or wooden spoons.

But yeah, there is a story in TTUAC where the baby is four months old, but it seems implausible because the baby was apparently an early crawler, but how many babies crawl at 4 months. Maybe more like 6, but still that's a baby well under one getting beaten.

They also recommend pulling hair of nursing babies if they bite.

That is so sick. For people who are pro-life and act like they LOVE kids and babies...they sure don't act like it. Bunch of sickos.

At this point, I think the writer of the article is reaching. I don't think there's enough evidence to suggest Ben is completely controlling Jessa's eating and workout habits during this pregnancy. There are worse things than having a spouse who helps you keep your weight under control while expecting. I would hope that Jessa's workouts are light and that she is getting plenty to eat, but gaining too much weight during pregnancy and eating the wrong foods wouldn't be a good idea either, if she can help it.

I remember when I was pregnant, it was as if famine had taken me over completely. I absolutely could not get enough to eat because of my hormones, and I gained a lot more weight than I would have liked due to eating lots of junk food.

If Ben's encouraging Jessa to eat healthy and safely exercise without being controlling or patriarchal about it, then more power to them.

I would love to hear some seasoned FJ'ers guess on future baby Duggar Seewald's name

my guess is

Ben Jr. for a boy and Sarah or Rachel for a girl

something bibilical but also relevant

they're either gonna go really out there with a biblical name that or something really trendy and common like ruby.

I think "trendy biblical." Not the super common Bible names like Joshua or Mary but maybe something like Jude for a boy or Ava for a girl. I do not think they will stick with a letter theme though since she tends to like to do things differently.

I think "trendy biblical." Not the super common Bible names like Joshua or Mary but maybe something like Jude for a boy or Ava for a girl. I do not think they will stick with a letter theme though since she tends to like to do things differently.

I totally can see Jude for a boy

Jude Michael Seewald

I also think they'll go biblical. No clue what though since I'm not really 'up' on the bible.

I also think they'll go with a biblical name, but whose bible? Hebrew mythology says that Adam's first wife was named Lilith. Or how about the Islamic book of faith? They could use Maryam (Mary), or something right out if the good old Christian old testament like Bilhah (book of Genesis) or Elisheba (book of Exodus). :)

Archived