IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald is Pregnant - Part 3

Boogalou

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessa is still on for the ALIVE festival. Josh and Anna got nixed, but the webmaster missed a spot when they scrubbed the site. :lol:

1NksUCEh.png

"The family members" part confuses me; were/are they planning to trot everyone out to talk about Michelle and her bikini lawnmowing days, or to play some "music," perhaps? :dance:

Pro-tip: they didn't want to hear it before, and they damn sure don't want to hear it now.

Jessa is still on for the ALIVE festival. Josh and Anna got nixed, but the webmaster missed a spot when they scrubbed the site. :lol:

1NksUCEh.png

"The family members" part confuses me; were/are they planning to trot everyone out to talk about Michelle and her bikini lawnmowing days, or to play some "music," perhaps? :dance:

Pro-tip: they didn't want to hear it before, and they damn sure don't want to hear it now.

Maybe Ben will preach. God help us all.

Maybe Ben will preach. God help us all.

I couldn't imagine sitting through one of Ben's sermons, I'd rather get my teeth drilled at the dentist.

1NksUCEh.png

They misspelled Derick's name and "SPEAKER" could use an "S" at the end. SOTDRT? :lol:

I have been posting about this but alas nada :D

I am surprised yet not that they will still be a part of this event. Nothing surprises me about Jill and Derick though they have a need to show themselves - plus won't it be their anniversary weekend?

I am sure Josh and Anna would be booed

Maybe Jessa is not worried about the show getting cancelled because maybe she thinks they will draw tons of people for these events - and that is what keeps her going. Do Ben and Jessa expect to be a part of these things to make money - because how much money would an event pay them? and I am sure Ben misses posting his wonderful videos of telling how much he is a sinner

We know they love the adulation - despite what she said in the interview about she does't know the fans personally - excuse me Jessa -you live of the fans

so is anyone going - come on - go for me - take it for the team

bring confetti and a condoms

Jessa was supposed to find out the sex of her baby in May. I wonder if they'll have a big gender reveal at the festival. Because without cameras covering every little thing in their lives, it will start to feel lonely.

Jessa was supposed to find out the sex of her baby in May. I wonder if they'll have a big gender reveal at the festival. Because without cameras covering every little thing in their lives, it will start to feel lonely.

Didn't Jessa say she wanted to keep it between them and not tell?

Any guesses on when Jessa will finally reappear on Instagram?

When her bump is actually looking like a bump. Even during the interview she looked like she ate one too many burritos

I wonder if any media will cover their speech at the ALIVE festival. It would be interesting to see how they present their current situation to the public.

I wonder if any media will cover their speech at the ALIVE festival. It would be interesting to see how they present their current situation to the public.

I've been seriously contemplating going. If I end up there, I'll give a recap!! (I'm not making any promises, though...it just might not be in the budget.)

When her bump is actually looking like a bump. Even during the interview she looked like she ate one too many burritos

Hopefully she is going to have a smaller, easier to deliver baby than Jill did. That's good :)

Jessa just broke her IG silence with an ultrasound pic. Kid is just like Izzie even in utero - looks like JBoob dead ON.

Baby profiles on ultrasounds always look the same to me.

Bump size doesn't necessarily mean much for baby size.

Jessa just broke her IG silence with an ultrasound pic. Kid is just like Izzie even in utero - looks like JBoob dead ON.

Oh wow. Another Jim Bob profile.

Someone seriously left the comment "I also encourage everyone to report every negative comment as hate speech" :cray-cray: :wtf:

Anyone else think it's weird she tagged the sonogram pic "first ultrasound"? At 19 weeks 3 days she should be on her 3rd ultrasound. The first is at 8 or 9 weeks to confirm baby's heartbeat, the second is at 12 or 13 weeks as part of down syndrome testing, and the third is around 20 weeks where they check for any abnormalities and tell you the gender if you want to know. Is Jessa not getting proper pre natal care? Maybe because she doesn't have health insurance? It's just weird to me that she isn't following standard prenatal care protocol when it comes to ultrasounds. Or, she has had two other ones and is just lying about this being her first.

EDIT for riffles

Anyone else think it's weird she tagged the sonogram pic "first ultrasound"? At 19 weeks 3 days she should be on her 3rd ultrasound. The first is at 8 or 9 weeks to confirm baby's heartbeat, the second is at 12 or 13 weeks as part of down syndrome testing, and the third is around 20 weeks where they check for any abnormalities and tell you the gender if you want to know. Is Jessa not getting proper pre natal care? Maybe because she doesn't have health insurance? It's just weird to me that she isn't following standard prenatal care protocol when it comes to ultrasounds. Or, she has had two other ones and iands just lying about this being her first.

If she is going MW only, likely she didn't have one at 8 or 9 weeks, not everyone does.

She's super young, so probalby didn't do the DS testing at 12-13 weeks (on my first, i didn't either).

So....this really could be her first! Likely she found out the Jender too.

If she is going MW only, likely she didn't have one at 8 or 9 weeks, not everyone does.

She's super young, so probalby didn't do the DS testing at 12-13 weeks (on my first, i didn't either).

So....this really could be her first! Likely she found out the Jender too.

Makes sense... Maybe because she is doing midwife. I still think it's weird she would have skipped the first one. Wouldn't they have wanted to confirm the pregnancy was viable? Either way she definitely found out the gender at this ultrasound.

It looks like any other sonogram pic to me???

I've had a lot of reproducing friends over the last 10 years, so I may have spent too much time staring at ultrasounds and picturing upcoming faces...but I do think that the profile, especially around the nose and mouth, resembles JB.

And I agree that it really could be her first ultrasound. She's young and appears healthy, so if she's working with midwives, they may have a less invasive approach to ultrasounds.

I've had 3 kids. All very low risk pregnancies. I was a healthy mom in my 20's never had issues with fertility or reasons to have super early pregnancy tests. All 3 I was taken care of by traditional Hospital-using OBGYNs. My kids are 10, 13, & 15, so we arent talking forever ago, either.

And for all 3, my first ultrasounds were around 20 weeks.

Prior to that I had blood tests, dopplers, and measurements around the belly. They came up with my due date simply by asking about my last period. And that 20 week ultrasound seemed to confirm it.

So, no, I don't think this being the first ultrasound is a sign of cheaping out on the prenatal care. If she is a healthy young woman with an uncomplicated pregnancy there may not have been reason to have an ultrasound before now.

Anyone else think it's weird she tagged the sonogram pic "first ultrasound"? At 19 weeks 3 days she should be on her 3rd ultrasound. The first is at 8 or 9 weeks to confirm baby's heartbeat, the second is at 12 or 13 weeks as part of down syndrome testing, and the third is around 20 weeks where they check for any abnormalities and tell you the gender if you want to know. Is Jessa not getting proper pre natal care? Maybe because she doesn't have health insurance? It's just weird to me that she isn't following standard prenatal care protocol when it comes to ultrasounds. Or, she has had two other ones and is just lying about this being her first.

EDIT for riffles

I only had a couple ultrasounds during pregnancy. The first big one was at 20 weeks to look for abnormalities and whatnot. Another one was for possible gall bladder/kidney issues. And then one was a growth ultrasound at the end. If all had gone perfectly, I would have just had the 1 good ultrasound at 20 weeks.

My doctor's office does have a roll-away ultrasound machine and that was used one or twice but it wasn't medically necessary by any means. And the pictures weren't great at all.

Many people, like myself, choose not to do all of the genetic testing and whatnot.

ETA - This was in 2013.

Archived