IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald is Pregnant - Part 3

Boogalou

I also think they'll go with a biblical name, but whose bible? Hebrew mythology says that Adam's first wife was named Lilith. Or how about the Islamic book of faith? They could use Maryam (Mary), or something right out if the good old Christian old testament like Bilhah (book of Genesis) or Elisheba (book of Exodus). :)

Just to clarify, I personally do not follow any of the above belief systems and was in NO WAY trying to diminish or in any way disrespect any of them. I'm sorry if my words ruffled any feathers. If you (general) do subscribe to any of these belief systems, I'm happy for you and have respect for that.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Side note: sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm new here and I wasn't sure if this deserved to even be mentioned or not.

On Facebook I liked two main fan pages just for pictures of Jill's family and Jessa's family. Today Jill and Derrick's posted that the fan page for Jessa and Ben had been hacked. A few hours later and ALL of their normal pictures and posts have been deleted and it's covered in (mostly) gay p0 rn.

Side note: sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm new here and I wasn't sure if this deserved to even be mentioned or not.

On Facebook I liked two main fan pages just for pictures of Jill's family and Jessa's family. Today Jill and Derrick's posted that the fan page for Jessa and Ben had been hacked. A few hours later and ALL of their normal pictures and posts have been deleted and it's covered in (mostly) gay p0 rn.

That is funny and I'm gonna need a link!!

Couldn't have happened to better people......LOL!

I went to link you guys and it looks like it was deleted! Sorry!

The page was "Ben and Jessa Seewald Fans"

I definitely did a little bit of this :o haha! Rather ironic :lol:

"They also recommend pulling hair of nursing babies if they bite."

"That is so sick. For people who are pro-life and act like they LOVE kids and babies...they sure don't act like it. Bunch of sickos."

Really messed up. Back in my nursling days, all it took was one nibble, and the predictable screech from me was all the little nippers needed to get the point. No pun intended.

:text-welcomewave:

It was just a fan page so I don't really think it's a big deal. I'm sure there's dozens more of them out there. I would love it if someone could actually hack into Ben and Jessa's REAL Facebook accounts.

Anyway, I'm more surprised that no one has yet commented on the new photos on Benessa's website (unless it was discussed in another thread and I missed it). I guess it's supposed to be their "family album" but they should have called it what it really was, which is Blessa's Selfie Collection, Part 871567. I pretty much despise anyone who takes bathroom selfies so I feel like my previous reasons for disliking Jessa has been further validated. Does this girl do nothing but seek out mirrors all day so she could admire herself? She can't even wait until she gets home before she feels the need to strike a pose in a public restroom?

...and come to think of it, I find it very odd just how many solo selfies Jessa take in OTHER people homes. For example, there was the one bump shot she took in the girl's room at the TTH. And there was yet another selfie which many have speculated was taken in a closet at the Bateses' house. I don't know about most "normal" people, but when I'm a guest at someone's home, I'm usually there to hang out and spend actual quality time with that person. I don't "steal away" by myself to take a quick selfie in their bedroom. WTH? :cray-cray:

It was just a fan page so I don't really think it's a big deal. I'm sure there's dozens more of them out there. I would love it if someone could actually hack into Ben and Jessa's REAL Facebook accounts.

:

Why?

That's really awful and weird, why would anybody WANT somebody else's page to be hacked? Probably the same people who seemed almost gleeful at the PROOF that Jill had a c-section.

Creepy.

That's really awful and weird, why would anybody WANT somebody else's page to be hacked? Probably the same people who seemed almost gleeful at the PROOF that Jill had a c-section.

Creepy.

Creepy indeed. I am not a Duggar fan but common sense would tell me that wishing for something like that could bite me in the ass someday when I do or say something that irritates someone. It is called Karma and I am a firm believer.

There is a native american belief that every picture you take steals a little piece of your soul.

If there is any credence to this belief, Jessa will get her karma for being vain without her fb being hacked

Oh get off your stinkin’ high horses, peeps. I wasn’t being that serious. I meant it more as a figure of speech of wanting Benessa to get a little karmic payback for all of their BS antics on social media. I couldn’t care less about MY karma since according to those two, I’m bound for hell anyway so I might as well enjoy what time I have left in my current life! 8-)

That's what people deserve for being "vain" and taking "too many" selfies. Duh.

No. But thanks for playing! :nenner:

I don't have a problem with a few selfies now and again. But I agree...it does seem strange to me to take them solo in someone else's home. I can understand it at the TTH since it used to be her home. But not so much a friends house or something. And public bathrooms? Eww.

Oh get off your stinkin’ high horses, peeps. I wasn’t being that serious. I meant it more as a figure of speech of wanting Benessa to get a little karmic payback for all of their BS antics on social media. I couldn’t care less about MY karma since according to those two, I’m bound for hell anyway so I might as well enjoy what time I have left in my current life! 8-)

No. But thanks for playing! :nenner:

Oh, come on. You would lose your shit if anyone said they'd love it if Jill's real fb account was hacked.

Oh, come on. You would lose your shit if anyone said they'd love it if Jill's real fb account was hacked.

Fuck Jillymuffin, she is MEchelle 2.0

Sorry I am not sorry

Oh I would, would I? Too bad it’s a moot point since Jill seems to have pretty much abandoned her Facebook account. So I guess we’ll never know! :nenner: :nenner:

(Also, get real. Jill has never used FB/social media to spread her hateful, religious doctrine like Jessa and Ben has. Which is where my comment about getting karmic justice partly came from. And defending a pregnant woman from being body shamed is different from snarking at a vapid girl for having her head stuck up too far in her ass.)

Oh I would, would I? Too bad it’s a moot point since Jill seems to have pretty much abandoned her Facebook account. So I guess we’ll never know! :nenner: :nenner:

(Also, get real. Jill has never used FB/social media to spread her hateful, religious doctrine like Jessa and Ben has. Which is where my comment about getting karmic justice partly came from. And defending a pregnant woman from being body shamed is different from snarking at a vapid girl for having her head stuck up too far in her ass.)

The closest Jill has gotten to rabidly preaching about religion or politics was when she posted that picture commemorating Jubilee last year. . . and she wasn't even talking politics, just trying to acknowledge she had another sibling that didn't make it (people here still tore her apart for that).

Jessa, meanwhile, appears to enjoy taking every opportunity she can to inform people why they're going to Hell. It's great she has an opinion and wants to share it - she's still an asshole though.

And I agree - there is a huge difference between body shaming a pregnant woman (or someone who just gave birth) and snarking on someone who takes a ton of selfies in weird places.

Creepy.

Those two situations seem completely different to me. The discussion regarding Jill's pregnancy and delivery got seriously out of control and veered way out of the realm of snarking - I'm talking people bashing her body during her entire pregnancy, screaming about how she obviously doesn't love her baby for not cuddling him the right way, claiming that she clearly has PPD because she didn't immediately post photos, she purposely and willingly put Izzy's life in danger because she didn't wear the sling right, criticizing every tiny little thing she did. . . you get the point.

Pretty much one person has said they think it'd by karma for Benessa's personal Facebook accounts to be hacked. And to be honest, I kind of agree - with all the hate they've spewed online it would be a bit of karmic justice. I'm not going to go around telling people to hack them or anything - but I wouldn't feel badly for them if it did happen either. When you talk in such a hateful manner you're opening yourself up to receiving the same treatment you show others.

The closest Jill has gotten to rabidly preaching about religion or politics was when she posted that picture commemorating Jubilee last year. . . and she wasn't even talking politics, just trying to acknowledge she had another sibling that didn't make it (people here still tore her apart for that).

Jessa, meanwhile, appears to enjoy taking every opportunity she can to inform people why they're going to Hell. It's great she has an opinion and wants to share it - she's still an asshole though.

And I agree - there is a huge difference between body shaming a pregnant woman (or someone who just gave birth) and snarking on someone who takes a ton of selfies in weird places.

Those two situations seem completely different to me. The discussion regarding Jill's pregnancy and delivery got seriously out of control and veered way out of the realm of snarking - I'm talking people bashing her body during her entire pregnancy, screaming about how she obviously doesn't love her baby for not cuddling him the right way, claiming that she clearly has PPD because she didn't immediately post photos, she purposely and willingly put Izzy's life in danger because she didn't wear the sling right, criticizing every tiny little thing she did. . . you get the point.

Pretty much one person has said they think it'd by karma for Benessa's personal Facebook accounts to be hacked. And to be honest, I kind of agree - with all the hate they've spewed online it would be a bit of karmic justice. I'm not going to go around telling people to hack them or anything - but I wouldn't feel badly for them if it did happen either. When you talk in such a hateful manner you're opening yourself up to receiving the same treatment you show others.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!! :worship: :worship: You’ve put down my words in a much more eloquent, thoughtful manner than I can ever think of. I agree 100% with everything. :clap:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!! :worship: :worship: You’ve put down my words in a much more eloquent, thoughtful manner than I can ever think of. I agree 100% with everything. :clap:

Lol! You're welcome. I've been wanting to say something about this (the way the young women are blasted constantly for everything - instead of things that actually matter) for a while and just didn't know how to word it - these posts just gave me an opportunity to speak up.

I'm still a complete noob, but I really get frustrated at times. We have posters crucifying these young women for absolutely every single little thing. Then we have posters who critique every single tiny little thing other posters say. And some posters who take every-fucking-thing personally and scream persecution. It drives me crazy trying to read through all the posts to find actual content sometimes.

It will never cease to amaze me that in a forum that swears up and down that they've totally against misogyny and patriarchy, members consistently trash the fundie women whi aren't all sweetness and light while praising the twits who's personalities are perfect for the fundie lifestyle. Jesus Fucking Christ, I'd laugh if Jessa or any of the Duggars got hacked, because I'm mean as hell and I don't waste compassion on fundamentalist assholes unless it involves death or serious injury, but wishing that on her specifically because she likes to take a lot of flattering selfless like every other girl her age who's into social media?

But sure, go ahead and claim that it's because of her obnoxious proselytizing. Right. Because it's not like Jill doesn't have the same evil beliefs or anything. Or that she's even worse than Jessa because she's off with an evangelizing organisation that takes horrible advantage of the poor instead of just running her mouth on instagram.

Ok.

Archived