IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 12

homeschoolmomma1

Maybe they think it is all the Illuminati's fault. I wouldn't be surprised if they did turn on Josh, outwardly they are trying to protect one of their own but inwardly Michelle and JB could be harboring some resentment.

J'Chelle & Boob are probably mad at everyone involved: the media, the people who released the police report and Josh. The only ones they won't blame are themselves.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when did he quit his job?

If he really did quit his job, that's too bad. I hope it's not just cause of the Josh scandal. If he's given it up to do full-time religious work, goodbye outside influences...

Not to mention, it'd mean they really are committed to going to Nepal. Which is a nice sentiment but with such a little baby, a wife probably still recovering a bit from the birth, and inevitably more babies on the way?! I'm sure there are plenty of people better equipped to serve the people of Nepal at this time. :(

Is the tide starting to turn for the Duggars? I've been looking at Google news and so many of the articles are now Duggar favorable. Granted many of the stories circulating right now are about baby Izzy turning 2 months old, but still. I've been reading the comments on a lot of the news stories and more people than I originally thought seem to want the show to go on. Are Americans really that forgiving? Or do Americans have short term memory loss? Maybe, people just love a train wreck? Has anyone else noticed that the proverbial tide may be turning? The only good thing about it would be that "Free Jinger" would be more popular than ever.. I love my FJ snark sessions.

Why did Derrick quit his job? Unless he took a leave of absence. And raising a liter of kids in Nepal would be difficult. Especially with no skills or job

I'm wondering how Bill Gothard is spinning their downfall. I'm sure prior to GropeGate the Duggars were held up as a shining example of how if you follow all of Gothard's rules God will shower you with blessings: healthy, non-rebellious children, plenty of money, and even international fame for being Godly people.

. . . .

I kinda don't think he's spinning much of anything nowdays-->

On March 6, 2014, Administrative Director David Waller communicated via email to ATI families that Mr. Gothard has “resigned as president of the Institute in Basic Life Principles, its Board of Directors, and its affiliated entities.â€

http://www.recoveringgrace.org/2014/03/bill-gothard-resigns-from-iblp-presidency/

Kinda gets by me that anyone would expect otherwise from someone named Bill Got Hard, lol!

I appreciate you asking. And I do have evidence and two German nationals who were raised and educated there until the early 90s. It may depend in part on the type of school you attended and, if you are/were a German citizen, the type of school you test into. They are adamant as is a 3rd individual who lived in Augsberg for more than 8 years, that locals still claim the holocaust was propaganda and a media campaign to make Germany look like the cause of the war.

Which they largely were. But to discuss the holocaust with that mindset - actually to introduce the facts of the holocaust to them - resulted in them vehemently calling me and others liars. Until they were faced with so much evidence of fact that they couldn't deny it. That left them feeling - to this day - that they were only taught what they were allowed to learn.

Exactly like the Duggars.

One thing is for sure it wasnt in the curriculum. sure two students in one school may have had some nazi teacher, but i can assure you that history is usually not taught in a nazi way here not in the 90s (i went to school in 91 and hey had memorial poster for the end f war in my primary school) not even springer bild was hat conservative that they would spout nazi propaganda in the 80s.

(they kept it under the carpet ntil the late sixties when the students demonstrated against wars , right wing , conservatism and backwards universities.

My question is why are JB and Michelle speaking at all at the Colorado conference? You'd think that turning a blind eye to your oldest son molesting your daughters would pretty much preclude you from giving advice to others about how to raise a "godly" family... :doh: :pull-hair: :wtf:

B/c with 2/3 of the ATI community having kids that molest their siblings, they could use the Duggar wacky tips for safeguards.

http://www.recoveringgrace.org/2014/03/ ... residency/

Kinda gets by me that anyone would expect otherwise from someone named Bill Got Hard, lol!

Oh FFS. Maybe read a little (of FJ, maybe a little of Recovering Grace, even) before you post. It's been discussed a lot that probably Gothard is still pulling the strings, owning the IBLP/ATI organization behind the scenes. The most recent evidence being the new page that was up for a few hours then "mysteriously" pulled down.

http://www.recoveringgrace.org/2014/03/ ... residency/

I'm always amazed when people actually believe Bill stepped down. The man will never give up his power until he dies. He has access to all past and present ATI member information and his new website(that he quickly pulled) showed a man who is not admitting he did anything wrong and isn't planning on quietly fading into the shadows.

I honestly don't think Gothard is planning on spinning this at all because I don't doubt that all the ATI families(including the Bates) who were even slightly close to the Duggars knew what happened and didn't view it as a problem. People should keep in mind that ATI is a program designed by a sexual predator to create an environment where abuse not only will thrive, but isn't seen as a big deal.

I'm always amazed when people actually believe Bill stepped down. The man will never give up his power until he dies. He has access to all past and present ATI member information and his new website(that he quickly pulled) showed a man who is not admitting he did anything wrong and isn't planning on quietly fading into the shadows.

I honestly don't think Gothard is planning on spinning this at all because I don't doubt that all the ATI families(including the Bates) who were even slightly close to the Duggars knew what happened and didn't view it as a problem. People should keep in mind that ATI is a program designed by a sexual predator to create an environment where abuse not only will thrive, but isn't seen as a big deal.

... and DuggarWatch spinning the same idiocy in another thread that zebra #13 spun here. At almost the same time. :roll:

Oh well, I guess Josh will be free to babysit all those little sisters since Ma and Pa Duggar will be in Colorado at the other conference without the kids. :doh:

That wasn't funny.

Derick's Linkdin,, posted here, did not say he was a CPA. If he sits for that exam he can earn a very good living. Ben on the other hand, with an associates degree in political science is not really qualifed for many jobs. I guess he still works for JB. That is all so strange.

Ben's degree is in Business Management, not Political Science. He took one Poliical Science class as one of the mandatory classes (he would have either taken that or history) and liked it and mentioned it in an article and now everyone thinks he did polysci, even though NPCC does not have a Poly Sci degree, and Ben has said numerous times he was going for Business.

Did I miss the confirmation that their plan is to go to Nepal??

It seems to be confirmed that Derick has quit his job at Walmart. It has also been reported by various tabloids that TLC already had footage in the can of Derick and Jill telling Jim Bob that they were going to Nepal as missionaries. If it is true that TLC had already filmed the announcement, then it was prior to the molestation story breaking. IIRC, becoming missionaries was a stated goal for both Jill and Derick.

Can anyone remember which missionary organization Derick was with when he did his original "humanitarian" work in Nepal? He doesn't list that experience on his LinkedIn profile.

I hope the Dillards are involved with a decent missionary organization, and not just jumping on the Shrader-type IFB missionary bandwagon. If it is a legitimate missionary organization, there will be a delay for necessary vax, training and orientation for Jill, and a lot of other planning and safeguards before they let J, D and Iz, jump on a plane for Nepal.

I readt on another forum about a theory that In Touch was going to release new information about the Duggars every Wednesday.

Eta: wow Duggars are under investigation by DHS . DHS called police when the family wouldn't allow them to check on a child.

Posting on phone. Sorry for the many edits.

I readt on another forum about a theory that In Touch was going to release new information about the Duggars every Wednesday.

Eta: wow Duggars are under investigation by DHS . DHS called police when the family wouldn't allow them to check on a child.

Posting on phone. Sorry for the many edits.

Why do they have to draw it out!!! ugh!

To sell magazines....Just letting it out in drips and drops....

oh, i know, it's just excruciating!

Death By a Thousand Slashes- that is what is currently happening to the Duggar's media careers, easy money and reputations.

Death By a Thousand Slashes- that is what is currently happening to the Duggar's media careers, easy money and reputations.

I'm glad they're drawing it out. Fucking People mag and US weekly are perfectly happy to run fluff pieces about the Dillards returning to IG and the like. Good job, InTouch, at keeping the real story on the front burner.

I'm glad they're drawing it out. Fucking People mag and US weekly are perfectly happy to run fluff pieces about the Dillards returning to IG and the like. Good job, InTouch, at keeping the real story on the front burner.

True, it WILL keep them relevant, rather than fading away, but DAMMIT! I want to know NOW! :nenner:

Ben's degree is in Business Management, not Political Science. He took one Poliical Science class as one of the mandatory classes (he would have either taken that or history) and liked it and mentioned it in an article and now everyone thinks he did polysci, even though NPCC does not have a Poly Sci degree, and Ben has said numerous times he was going for Business.

Thank God for that. Our local manager of our bank is a young man with a two year degree in business, because I asked him as my son and I were in there about some business and I wanted my son to see what business could get you. And just as associates. So, that is very good. Bank manager is a nice job.

What day did the original article break again? Didn't this investigation happen on May 27, so that would be before the story broke? I hope so, it would make me feel less like the state is just trying to look good and maybe being over zealous.

That wasn't funny.

He did babysit them when J'Chelle had her complications with Josie. It's not like they wouldn't consider it.... :(

Don't forget...he asked forgiveness and prayed and went to "real counseling". They see him as no threat now.

ETA: Riffles.

What day did the original article break again? Didn't this investigation happen on May 27, so that would be before the story broke? I hope so, it would make me feel less like the state is just trying to look good and maybe being over zealous.

I think the story broke around May 21st

Archived