IGNORED

Josie & Kelton 9

Coconut Flan

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Dominionatrix said:

I actually believe her when she says she’s struggling to figure out her postpartum style, which I read as a coded way of saying she’s adjusting to a slightly different body type. She was extremely thin before this pregnancy and now she’s just thin, and with pronounced curves. She might be finding that the styles and shapes she used to wear don’t look the way she thinks they should, and her old clothes might not fit again. As someone who is short and curvy, it can be really tough to find clothes that fit the curves without being a tent otherwise.  Regardless, it can be hard adjusting to body changes. 

Yep. She should talk with her sister, Alyssa because I think she has also struggled with this in her last pregnancy. As you get older, I am sure each additional pregnancy changes the body a little more. Plus, it’s pretty clear these gals all have better nutrition and accessibility to better and more plentiful food vs when they lived at the RTT house.  KJ was very thin before all her pregnancies too. A lot of body shape and size is genetic, and the B’s do not have overly thin genes. Most of us don’t. 

ETA- Maybe Alyssa isn’t the best, since her go to solution is a slice of turkey bacon and copious amounts of coffee. They could all do with a decent nutrition course.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

19 hours ago, Dominionatrix said:

I actually believe her when she says she’s struggling to figure out her postpartum style, which I read as a coded way of saying she’s adjusting to a slightly different body type. She was extremely thin before this pregnancy and now she’s just thin, and with pronounced curves. She might be finding that the styles and shapes she used to wear don’t look the way she thinks they should, and her old clothes might not fit again. As someone who is short and curvy, it can be really tough to find clothes that fit the curves without being a tent otherwise.  Regardless, it can be hard adjusting to body changes. 

My mom was also short and large-chested, and she complained a lot about how hard it was to find clothes that fit nicely. All women are under pressure and it sucks no matter who you are -- though maybe more so for the fundies.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I'm old enough to remember when it was consider low-class to be seen in curlers in public! : )

image.png.63c5ff48e369c253d463c0a52628851c.png

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

Where I live it still is.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Oh I definitely don’t mind curlers in public. I see raging debates online about wearing silk bonnets in public and I don’t care either way. If my grandma ever had curlers in her hair in public she would put a scarf over it. Men are so lucky. They can just put a ball cap on a dirty ass head and go out in public no problem. As long as Josie doesn’t have the curler sticking out the top of her head like a unicorn dildo in public, I really don’t think it’s a big deal.

• Haha 10

49 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh I definitely don’t mind curlers in public. I see raging debates online about wearing silk bonnets in public and I don’t care either way. If my grandma ever had curlers in her hair in public she would put a scarf over it. Men are so lucky. They can just put a ball cap on a dirty ass head and go out in public no problem. As long as Josie doesn’t have the curler sticking out the top of her head like a unicorn dildo in public, I really don’t think it’s a big deal.

I rock a baseball hat a lot!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SassyPants said:

I rock a baseball hat a lot!

My head is pretty big so I just go with a visor in the summer. My hair is usually in a messy bun. Which looks way worse than Josie’s curler thing or a sink bonnet. 

• Upvote 2

I don’t think Josie was going to officially be “in public.” I think she was on her way to a photo shoot. I think this more speaks to how long her heartless curls really last and she couldn’t take out the curler until immediately before the shoot. But I do think she also wore them on an airplane once, so maybe she really doesn’t care if she’s seen like this. She’s trying to sell the curlers so she probably wants to normalize their use to her potential customers.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Posted (edited)

r Sticking out the top of her head like a unicorn dildo in public,

Needs to be a new level or thread title lol 

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh I definitely don’t mind curlers in public. I see raging debates online about wearing silk bonnets in public and I don’t care either way. If my grandma ever had curlers in her hair in public she would put a scarf over it. Men are so lucky. They can just put a ball cap on a dirty ass head and go out in public no problem. As long as Josie doesn’t have the curler Sticking out the top of her head like a unicorn dildo in public,s I really don’t think it’s a big deal.

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

On 5/8/2024 at 10:30 PM, AussieKrissy said:

r Sticking out the top of her head like a unicorn dildo in public,

Needs to be a new level or thread title lol 

So, I took one for the team. Unicorn dildos are a real thing. I wasn't crazy enough to click on any of the links, though. Maybe after a couple drinks!

• Haha 12

6 minutes ago, Ashley Ocean said:

Amazon has similar items for less than half of that price!

Look out, everyone!Screenshot_20240515-044713_Firefox.thumb.jpg.10f96995d6f23927c09ab90a20254b0c.jpg

• Haha 4

I feel like I’m missing something, but what exactly is the problem with heated curlers? They’re faster and more effective, plus they last longer and you don’t have to wear dildos or bonnets out in public. 

Women used heatless curlers before the technology for hot rollers existed. Why go back to the hair curling stone ages

45 minutes ago, Johannah said:

I feel like I’m missing something, but what exactly is the problem with heated curlers? They’re faster and more effective, plus they last longer and you don’t have to wear dildos or bonnets out in public. 

Women used heatless curlers before the technology for hot rollers existed. Why go back to the hair curling stone ages

I think her selling point is it doesn't damage your hair as heat does. But I agree, if you constantly have to spend time rolling your hair in the heatless curler and wear it for who knows how long for curls that don't last very long, what's the point.  IMO, lots of effort for little reward, not worth it.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

I think her selling point is it doesn't damage your hair as heat does. But I agree, if you constantly have to spend time rolling your hair in the heatless curler and wear it for who knows how long for curls that don't last very long, what's the point.  IMO, lots of effort for little reward, not worth it.

Funny cause her company is called effortless 😅

• Haha 3

It always cracks me up that women generally want the hair they don’t have or can’t have. I have baby fine, wavy hair. I always wanted straight, thick hair {which both of my kids do have}. My granddaughter who just turned 10 and who is really into hair, wants straight hair and she has really curly hair. It might be easier if Josie just accepted that her hair doesn’t maintain a curl for very long. Remember her wedding do- awful. She would have been better off with an up do.

• I Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Keys said:

Funny cause her company is called effortless 😅

Never thought about that, but so true!! 🤣😆