IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 5

Coconut Flan

Frank Sun is secretly plotting his escape to the other side of the country with the love of his life, Jana. Jana is in on this, of course, they just have to lay low until the perfect time to get away crosses their path. Then they will go into hiding, change their identities and appearances so Jimboob can't track Jana down even though she's a 25 and a half year old goddamned adult, Jana will enroll in college - A REAL ONE - and get a BS in Nursing, they will get married, have two adorable children (and only have a third if their first two are of the same sex but will STOP at three even if they end up with all boys or girls) and live happily ever after. Jana will miss some of her family members, naturally, but will know that she's in a much better place for her mental and emotional health and will fart in Jimboob's and OfJimBoob's general direction.

In all seriousness, I don't think Frank works on the show anymore. The most recent IMDb 19K&C related thing for him is from 2013. I bet Jimboob had him fired upon finding out about his and Jana's forbidden love.

...I'm a hardcore Jana x Frank shipper.

But in reality, such as reality is for a Duggar, Jana will most likely end up married to some goober like David Waller or Brandon Kielen, perhaps not technically forced into a relationship by Jimboob but STRONGLY encouraged sometime in the very near future because of all the many, many comments questioning why she's still single. Personally, I think she's smart to stay single as long as possible, but eventually the fans will demand her married off. It's as gross as a daytime soap opera only it involves real people's real lives :(

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came to snark on Siera since I can't stand her

really? all those flamingoes? seriously? Half painted blue. You are a mother. If thought number 3 was indeed rescue Michael - why did you leave him there??? Did you even check before you came up with the hair brained let's paint them blue business if they had a paint sprayer or did you assume? ANd if you are going to be the organizer shouldn't it have been your job to take care of said sprayer? (one of my favorite moments was when John came in after JB decided to go with the Jackson inspired dipping - with that look on his face that said, I do not want anything to do with this disaster)

She is the most disorganized party planner ever.

Oh and more poster board with childish homemade signs. The Duggars don't need help in that department.

No. More. Siera. ('friend'/leghummper extraordinaire - in her mind at least)

I don't get TLC and I don't want the show. Thank you Buzzard for your recaps.

I have a quick question. When the M-kid fell, was he crying and they were ignoring him or were they waiting for a reaction. I try not to react right away when my daughter falls because sometimes young children will base their reaction on the caregiver's reaction. If they were waiting to see how the child reacts, that is totally appropriate. If the child was crying or obviously hurt, then shame on them.

Markie was just laying on the floor with a surprised look on his face like kids get when such things happen. He wasn't crying and didn't look like he was fixing to. He kept sweet. In all seriousness, I think it is just as you say above -- he fell, they didn't freak so he didn't freak.

OMG yes! Maybe it's because Aunt Flo is supposed to be visiting this week, and I'm being overly sensitive because of it, but the look on Mikey's face just tugged at my heart. With the dishwasher scene, he had the look of "...but I was just trying to help" on his face. Just to clarify, I do think Anna was right in telling him to use the other soap, but the way she did it just rubbed me the wrong way (like I said. Sensitive and emotional, so probably just over reacting). Also why the HELL did no one give Mikey some old clothes to paint in??? He's, what, 3? Of course he's going to get paint all over him! Then to scold him for doing so? Just :pull-hair: :angry-banghead: :angry-screaming:

I would never let a kid that young paint in nice clothes unless I was doing something controlled with the painting like a hand print or foot print. Adults should expect kids to get messy. Did she at least put a smock on him?

Markie was just laying on the floor with a surprised look on his face like kids get when such things happen. He wasn't crying and didn't look like he was fixing to. He kept sweet. In all seriousness, I think it is just as you say above -- he fell, they didn't freak so he didn't freak.

I agree. Still, as a mother my immediate instinct would have been to quickly and quietly pick a child of that age up. Too bad there wasn't a real mom around, but Hannie had it covered.

So they have a gender reveal party on the show last night, but what was the cupcake eating clip that they did for TLC about? Because I thought that eating the cupcakes and trying to see the filling was the gender reveal, and not the party that Sierra created.

I think they've run out of ideas (for the stupid idea of having a sex reveal party). We've seen skywriting, cake, balloons out of a box etc. Now we've essentially just released confetti all over the fucking house. BRILLIANT!

I'm really not sure why thats

1) Interesting

2) Hard to plan that you need crazy eyes

3) even a remotely good idea

I'd much rather them have a nice dinner and hand Anna the envelope but this is the Duggars, gotta make things complicated and stupid.

I think they've run out of ideas (for the stupid idea of having a sex reveal party). We've seen skywriting, cake, balloons out of a box etc. Now we've essentially just released confetti all over the fucking house. BRILLIANT!

I'm really not sure why thats

1) Interesting

2) Hard to plan that you need crazy eyes

3) even a remotely good idea

I'd much rather them have a nice dinner and hand Anna the envelope but this is the Duggars, gotta make things complicated and stupid.

Parents aside, I really don't think at this point any of the Duggars much care about a new baby's SEX (loved Anna's uncomfortable look when that word was said on the pier). This is all TLC-driven bullshit. And I can't imagine the audience is really waiting with great anticipation to learn the SEX of Jessa's baby. As two separate howlers have now said, "It will be a kid".

Tick, tock.

Oh god Marcus fell and Michelle and Boob didn't do shit. Michelle just sat there and went "uh oh" in her baby voice. Johannah is the one that got up to pick him up. Future sister mom in the making *sigh*

then she went on to day how it is so different having little ones in the house! Cause Josie is 5. 5 is still little in my book. And how you have to keep an eye on them. Is this the same way she used to keep an eye on Jordyn when she would go up and down those stairs and run all over the house when she just started walking. With no adult anywhere!? Have they ever heard of a baby gate. I just keep waiting for a little one to come tumbling down the stairs or fall off the counter.

"It's a maternity home for pregnant mothers".

Thanks, Smugs. I thought it was a home for single fathers. I'm so glad you cleared that up.

and I bet they were really hoping that someone would bless them with a giant teddy bear.

WTH are they supposed to do with a giant teddy bear?

Joshie doesn't care for Sierra either. His face every time she was mentioned was priceless. I think he just wanted to find out in his living room and be done with it. Who can blame him? I'm still boggling over 200 fucking flamingos. These people have waaaay too much time on their hands!

Again we see Jessa not interact with her niece and nephews. Things were so awkward on their little house tour. Are they not going to announce her pregnancy in an episode? What am I thinking, of course they'll wait til she's 7 months along and we all know the sex before they show her positive pee stick.

I agree. Still, as a mother my immediate instinct would have been to quickly and quietly pick a child of that age up. Too bad there wasn't a real mom around, but Hannie had it covered.

As a mother, my first instinct would to do that too. However, I fight it long enough to see how the child is reacting. I don't want to encourage a child to overreact. Many times the child is fine and can get by himself or herself. I think that is healthy. If a young child is not getting up right away, I would help. I will watch the video if it is on Youtube to see the incident myself if I can find it. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with them waiting to see how the child reacted to the fall. There are so many other things that they do that make them horrible parents.

I think sometimes we take the criticism of the Duggars a little too far. I am in no way a fan and I think that they are dangerous. I do not think Michelle is a good mother and depends on the J'slaves too much.

Josh and Anna should have asked the Dillards to plan their Jinder reveal for them. They may have bought candy ahead of time, but that was way nicer (and more practical) then the shit show TLC aired last night.

Also, there wouldn't be a need for Sierra that way! :dance:

and I bet they were really hoping that someone would bless them with a giant teddy bear.

WTH are they supposed to do with a giant teddy bear?

Ugh, as soon as he said he had something in the car I knew what he was going to do. So cruel after asking if they accept donations. I'm sure that's so much better than a case of diapers or a check, you smug little bastard.

Frank Sun is secretly plotting his escape to the other side of the country with the love of his life, Jana. Jana is in on this, of course, they just have to lay low until the perfect time to get away crosses their path. Then they will go into hiding, change their identities and appearances so Jimboob can't track Jana down even though she's a 25 and a half year old goddamned adult, Jana will enroll in college - A REAL ONE - and get a BS in Nursing, they will get married, have two adorable children (and only have a third if their first two are of the same sex but will STOP at three even if they end up with all boys or girls) and live happily ever after. Jana will miss some of her family members, naturally, but will know that she's in a much better place for her mental and emotional health and will fart in Jimboob's and OfJimBoob's general direction.

In all seriousness, I don't think Frank works on the show anymore. The most recent IMDb 19K&C related thing for him is from 2013. I bet Jimboob had him fired upon finding out about his and Jana's forbidden love.

...I'm a hardcore Jana x Frank shipper.

But in reality, such as reality is for a Duggar, Jana will most likely end up married to some goober like David Waller or Brandon Kielen, perhaps not technically forced into a relationship by Jimboob but STRONGLY encouraged sometime in the very near future because of all the many, many comments questioning why she's still single. Personally, I think she's smart to stay single as long as possible, but eventually the fans will demand her married off. It's as gross as a daytime soap opera only it involves real people's real lives :([/

Umm, I believe that Frank Sun is married by now. I believe it was mentioned he got engaged around the China trip segment or mentioned he had a girlfriend.

I would never let a kid that young paint in nice clothes unless I was doing something controlled with the painting like a hand print or foot print. Adults should expect kids to get messy. Did she at least put a smock on him?

But, they buy their clothes from thirft stores. What is another dollar spend on a pair of child pants?

Ugh, as soon as he said he had something in the car I knew what he was going to do. So cruel after asking if they accept donations. I'm sure that's so much better than a case of diapers or a check, you smug little bastard.

I sincerely hope Josh (or TLC) gave an actual donation off camera.

We are about to be treated to Josie soiling her pants again. JOY.

Seriously??? She's FIVE! That and saying "comedid home" really makes me wonder about her!

Seriously??? She's FIVE! That and saying "comedid home" really makes me wonder about her!

I've been thinking about "comedid." I didn't see/hear her say it, and FJers' spelling threw me off until posters suggested she might be attempting to conjugate an irregular verb according to regular rules. For many children, that would mean saying "comed" instead of "came." Add in some folks' tendency (maybe another regional thing?) to turn "drowned" into "drownded" or "light-skinned" into "light-skinded" and I can't see "comedid" as a sign of delays.

I really hope that Sierra gifts them these parties and weddings. I think you'd could get better planning and decorations if you gave a drunk bum a $10 gift card for the 99cent store.

This Gin-derr reveal was nothing more than a cake pop away from how they used to make tacky crafts for events (holidays, birthdays, welcome homes) 8-10 years ago.

OMG! I REALLY did spit tea all over the screen reading this! :lol:

I've been thinking about "comedid." I didn't see/hear her say it, and FJers' spelling threw me off until posters suggested she might be attempting to conjugate an irregular verb according to regular rules. For many children, that would mean saying "comed" instead of "came." Add in some folks' tendency (maybe another regional thing?) to turn "drowned" into "drownded" or "light-skinned" into "light-skinded" and I can't see "comedid" as a sign of delays.

That's not really a problem for a five year old. As part of my college course I worked in a school with a class of five year olds, and some of them still made mistakes like that.

Now, if it was Jenny or Hannie doing it, then it would be a problem.

Pooping pants is more of a problem though.

So they have a gender reveal party on the show last night, but what was the cupcake eating clip that they did for TLC about? Because I thought that eating the cupcakes and trying to see the filling was the gender reveal, and not the party that Sierra created.

TLC - once again - screwing with timelines and outright lying to us. Although the cupcake thing was with People, if that makes any sort of difference.

I noticed Jill and DerickDillard were missing from last night's show. And I don't think Ben and Jessa were at the reveal either.

I'm guessing the babyseewald announcement will be made on next week's show since that's the season finale.

That was an old clip. She wasn't five when she soiled her pants. Maybe 2 or 3?

TLC - once again - screwing with timelines and outright lying to us. Although the cupcake thing was with People, if that makes any sort of difference.

I noticed Jill and DerickDillard were missing from last night's show. And I don't think Ben and Jessa were at the reveal either.

I'm guessing the babyseewald announcement will be made on next week's show since that's the season finale.

Ben was shown helping set up the signs outside.

Yes to all of this

the screwing of timelines was all over the extended version of Jill's 70 hour birth - they showed scenes from the Jordyn's and Josie's birthdays in December - which is what 5 months before she gave birth - and Jill was about six months then - and claiming that Jana had never felt the baby move - is there a reason that Jill was so anti doctor? shouldn't Doctor's feel the baby progress ????

and as well I think we knew about Anna's baby being a girl in December - and they showed it in May - maybe Jill and Derick didn't want to be a part of it because they couldn't get out of the house...

Jessa and Ben were at the reveal - Ben popped those stupid crackers and if you look closely they were all over each other in certain scenes in the background - when Siera came with her family as well as when Mullet and JB gave Anna and Josh their gift - Jessa was making out with him :D in the background

Archived