IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 5

Coconut Flan

Good idea drilling straight into the ground, I'm sure there are no cables or anything buried. You idiots get off lucky once again. If only they could have pierced a water main.

or a gas main :pink-shock:

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those flamingos may be the stupidest thing I've ever seen. What are they going to do with 200 flamingoes after the party's over? Donate them to a maternity home for mothers?!?

Throw them into the storage shed with all the other stuff they have accumulated over the years?

Annas having a... part 5

At the TTH there is no snow on the grass. Sierra walks in with armfulls... her husband and kids are with her. She brings cake balls.

Sierra says she needs the boys to come out and put up the signs and flamingos. The girls need to do the house.

Bin explains the signs "introduce josh and anna to the party."

Jason explains the groung was frozen so they had to use drills to drill the ground to put the sign in. A child runs along the road yelling "brrrrr"

In the house, they are decorating. Joy is barefoot on the table. Sierra strings balloons. JD drills holes for the flamingos.

It starts snowing... Bin explains that some of the kids had screwdrivers and rubber hammers to bang them in. Everyone is freezing. JD wants to "do it right" and not like they're in the military, they need to do their own thing.

A cat runs by... Buddy may have peed on one.

Josh and Anna land on a delta plane. Josh says its cold... they kiss and head out of the airport.

Anna hopes that Sierra keeps it simple.

In the house Sierra announces that they are done with decorations. She has confetti CANNONS. She gives them to the kids and places them all around the house.

Sierra doesn't keep anything simple. God, she is annoying. I hope she's not on next week's special.

THANK YOU JESUS NEXT WEEK IS THE SEASON FINALE!

Yes! A VS 2-hour fraktacular in which the Duggars will tell us more than ever before. Why, did you know that Michelle used to mow the lawn in a bikini??????? Revelations abound!

THANK YOU JESUS NEXT WEEK IS THE SEASON FINALE!

JB in preview mentions M wearing bikini ... eewwww

Yes! A VS 2-hour fraktacular in which the Duggars will tell us more than ever before. Why, did you know that Michelle used to mow the lawn in a bikini??????? Revelations abound!

Does revelation increase or decrease speculation?

Annas having a ... part 6

So in true duggar fashion they spend the whole episdoe leading up to something, only to show it for 4 minutes.

Josh and Anna drive towards the house. The ghetto signs are drilled along the road. That wont get nasty at all in the snow and I'm sure there are no regulations about posting signage by a road... fuck that fire ban once again, right?

Josh is wearing sunglasses

Anna says that she's going to cry...

They pull into the driveway and see the shit show of flamingos. Everyone waits in the foyer and sierra screams for people to get ready. Anna says "is this a sign of how many grandkids jim bob and michelle are going to have?"

Anna tries to figure out the significance.

They walk up to the house and come inside. Mac and Mike run to them. Josh does not pick mac up. Anna picks up mike.

They're ready to fing out... pink confetti shoots all over the house. Josh and Anna suck face. Josh says he thought it was a boy "I guess I havent been to enough ultrasounds."

I bet the J'slaves will love cleaning up all that confetti

Jana thinks Mac will love having a little sister.

Boob - the odds are that it would be a girl because they already had 2 boys :cray-cray: :cray-cray: :cray-cray:

Boob announces they have something for them, its a gift... coupons... a marriage retreat of their choice. Free childcare while they are away on said retreat. They open the gift, its a picture frame that says "family" with a space for the baby to be added. You can really see how Anna has aged since Mac.

Boob eats cake pops

Michelle - the family has explanded in just a year! Jill flashback... Jessa's wedding... Israel... Anna finding out she's prego... no mention of Jessa. With this many kids, there's no telling whats coming around the corner!

Next week - they're answering questions about dating, courtsips, and "saying I do."

JB in preview mentions M wearing bikini ... eewwww

I'm pretty sure we have that picture around here somewhere...

Questions:

1. Right when Michelle gave J+A the "family" frame, it looked like there was a non-Duggar male in a turquoise sweater over a button down. I don't think it was Ben. Can anybody identify the guy?

2. In the preview for next week, there was a guy in a turquoise-ish short sleeve shirt. He was talking to Jim Bob. Almost looked like a "hidden camera," didn't seem like it was the same quality as film crew footage.

Also, Marcus is an adorable mush.

I really hope that Sierra gifts them these parties and weddings. I think you'd could get better planning and decorations if you gave a drunk bum a $10 gift card for the 99cent store.

This Gin-derr reveal was nothing more than a cake pop away from how they used to make tacky crafts for events (holidays, birthdays, welcome homes) 8-10 years ago.

I don't get TLC and I don't want the show. Thank you Buzzard for your recaps.

I have a quick question. When the M-kid fell, was he crying and they were ignoring him or were they waiting for a reaction. I try not to react right away when my daughter falls because sometimes young children will base their reaction on the caregiver's reaction. If they were waiting to see how the child reacts, that is totally appropriate. If the child was crying or obviously hurt, then shame on them.

That was, like, $1500 worth of plastic flamingos! WTF happened to buy used & save the fucking difference?

FIFTEEN HUNDRED DOLLARS OF PLASTIC.

That was, like, $1500 worth of plastic flamingos! WTF happened to buy used & save the fucking difference?

TLC came calling with an open checkbook.

Maybe they're from a party rental place and....well....fuck the deposit we'll just paint half of them blue.

Those flamingos may be the stupidest thing I've ever seen. What are they going to do with 200 flamingoes after the party's over? Donate them to a maternity home for mothers?!?

Give them to me! I want a plastic flamingo farm in my backyard. I am obsessed with plastic flamingos.

Gawd, this season seems endless.

I do not like Sierra. She's nails on a chalkboard and her ideas aren't any more creative than my 13 year old could come up with in an hour. Why is she foisted upon the viewers constantly? What have we done to deserve her?

Staged or not, I felt sorry for sensitive Mike getting lectured for trying to help with the dish washing and then for getting paint on his clothes. He's barely more than a baby, fools.

That contributed nothing toward the actual gender reveal.

Those Duggar boys must really have a lot of time on their hands.

I don't know why I keep watching these "special episodes" it's just 50 min of filler and commercials to get 5 min of relevant information that I already knew thanks to the internet...Oh well. I guess we've gotta watch just to make sure nothing actually interesting happens.

And those 200 flamingos were the stupidest idea I've ever seen.

I don't get TLC and I don't want the show. Thank you Buzzard for your recaps.

I have a quick question. When the M-kid fell, was he crying and they were ignoring him or were they waiting for a reaction. I try not to react right away when my daughter falls because sometimes young children will base their reaction on the caregiver's reaction. If they were waiting to see how the child reacts, that is totally appropriate. If the child was crying or obviously hurt, then shame on them.

They were all crammed on the couch and he fell between the couch and coffee table among all the legs. I got the feeling they all did that "pause" where like you said, you wait to see if the child is truly hurt before overreacting.

In fact, I think Michelle did look up right at the camera as if to perhaps get the cameraman's reaction because from her vantage point she couldn't possibly see if he was okay. Johannah being small was able to reach over and pick him up fairly quickly. I'm not 100% sure but I think he might even have been smiling when he looked up at the camera.

edit for spelling

I wonder if I blinked and missed the very handsome Frank Sun. Is he still working on the Duggar crew?

Gawd, this season seems endless.

I do not like Sierra. She's nails on a chalkboard and her ideas aren't any more creative than my 13 year old could come up with in an hour. Why is she foisted upon the viewers constantly? What have we done to deserve her?

Staged or not, I felt sorry for sensitive Mike getting lectured for trying to help with the dish washing and then for getting paint on his clothes. He's barely more than a baby, fools.

OMG yes! Maybe it's because Aunt Flo is supposed to be visiting this week, and I'm being overly sensitive because of it, but the look on Mikey's face just tugged at my heart. With the dishwasher scene, he had the look of "...but I was just trying to help" on his face. Just to clarify, I do think Anna was right in telling him to use the other soap, but the way she did it just rubbed me the wrong way (like I said. Sensitive and emotional, so probably just over reacting). Also why the HELL did no one give Mikey some old clothes to paint in??? He's, what, 3? Of course he's going to get paint all over him! Then to scold him for doing so? Just :pull-hair: :angry-banghead: :angry-screaming:

Right when Michelle gave J+A the "family" frame, it looked like there was a non-Duggar male in a turquoise sweater over a button down. I don't think it was Ben. Can anybody identify the guy?

I think that's Sierra's husband. If you search for her on facebook you can see him in her profile picture.

I wonder if I blinked and missed the very handsome Frank Sun. Is he still working on the Duggar crew?

Yeah, I noticed he was missing too. But then again, it seemed like they only focused on 4 of the crew and it seems like they'd have to have more than that (?) so maybe for some reason they only showed those 4.

Archived