IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 5

Coconut Flan

Oh that's right. He was there drilling into the ground. See, I already forgot half the episode bc it was so memorable.

This reveal for Anna and Josh definitely took place in winter bc it was snowing and the ground was frozen. It was likely filmed in February if she's due at the end of June, beginning of July and was truly 20 weeks along. I'm sure those of you who follow their instagrams can pinpoint when they were in California but that's also assuming that the California tripped lined up with this party, and quite frankly, I'm not sure that it did. With the way TLC fucks with time lines, California could have been them cashing in that coupon thing since J'chelle seemed a little lost at Josh's "but we just got back" comment.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The People Magazine gender reveal was in March(the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT :roll: )

The reveal shown last might was likely filmed in February when Arkansas had its only snow storm(On Jessa's(?) instagram she said it was their first and last snow for the winter)

Sierra honestly stinks as a party planner. That party looked like a six year old put it together. The only thing missing was a glitter farting unicorn. I know Sierra desperately wants to be on this show, but party planning is not the way to do it. She looks nuts by swinging her hands around sporting crazy eyes while constantly screaming, "I need all hands on deck!'

I personally think a reveal party for the fourth child is ridiculous, but for the show I think we are entering into the realm of nothing but babies and parties for babies when it comes to ideas. Sure it is slightly better than the footage of dentist appointments, but not by much. I cannot imagine how much trash they are piling up by doing shows like this. Gross.

Oh that's right. He was there drilling into the ground. See, I already forgot half the episode bc it was so memorable.

This reveal for Anna and Josh definitely took place in winter bc it was snowing and the ground was frozen. It was likely filmed in February if she's due at the end of June, beginning of July and was truly 20 weeks along. I'm sure those of you who follow their instagrams can pinpoint when they were in California but that's also assuming that the California tripped lined up with this party, and quite frankly, I'm not sure that it did. With the way TLC fucks with time lines, California could have been them cashing in that coupon thing since J'chelle seemed a little lost at Josh's "but we just got back" comment.

Yeah, trying to make sense of the timeline based on what we see on the show really is hopeless, but I like to try, except for the fact that I can't be bothered to check FJ archives or Duggars' social media for correlation. :lol:

FWIW, Anna's EDD is around July 10, which puts her at twenty weeks in the last week of February.

I actually though Anna was great in what she said to Michael after the palmolive SNAFU. How many parents would have just yelled at their child?

Also, did anyone else think that the "Behind the Scenes" clip show was a way to calm the haters by telling us how much the crew LOVES the Duggars? Because they are all just so wonderful to work with. And they are there all the time watching these kids grow up. Except, somehow, Jana and Jill had never seen again the baby of 2 of chief crew members in 2 1/2 yrs despite being at the delivery ?!

In california Josh and Anna say that they need to do something charitable, because people arent as blessed as he is.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah, "donating" a teddy bear is super charitable. I'm sure these women will find it useful.

Sierra honestly stinks as a party planner. That party looked like a six year old put it together. The only thing missing was a glitter farting unicorn. I know Sierra desperately want to be on this show, but party planning is not the way to do it. She looks nuts by swinging her hands around sporting crazy eyes while constantly screaming, "I need all hands on deck!'

I personally think a reveal party for the fourth child is ridiculous, but for the show I think we are entering into the realm of nothing but babies and parties for babies when it comes to ideas. Sure it is slightly better than the footage of dentist appointments, but not by much. I cannot imagine how much trash they are piling up by doing shows like this. Gross.

You do make me laugh Mecca.

I just checked both of their instas and there's no mention of a CA trip between January's pro-life march in DC and Easter. Nothing mentioned on FJ, either, that I can see. I give up.

Season Finale: Josiah's courtship. Big yawn. Maybe see an example of how Josiah is earning a living as a graphic designer. Jessa's ultrasound. M/JB saying they wish they'd have another baby. Miracle child mangling words again. Michelle pretending to do something for her own children. Derrick scripted to be the new Jim-Bob. Jill in green shirt to be the new Michelle, letting Anna off the hook at last. Something gross will be shown and there will be p.d.a. "Seasons of Life" will be mentioned. Things will be "precious." A kid will pick his or her nose.

There saved you all the bother of having to actually watch it.

Season Finale: Josiah's courtship. Big yawn. Maybe see an example of how Josiah is earning a living as a graphic designer. Jessa's ultrasound. M/JB saying they wish they'd have another baby. Miracle child mangling words again. Michelle pretending to do something for her own children. Derrick scripted to be the new Jim-Bob. Jill in green shirt to be the new Michelle, letting Anna off the hook at last. Something gross will be shown and there will be p.d.a. "Seasons of Life" will be mentioned. Things will be "precious." A kid will pick his or her nose.

There saved you all the bother of having to actually watch it.

Last night, JB even said the word precious.

Jenny also confirmed how bad the lack of food is at Duggar weddings and various related gatherings. "There was PIE?!? I didn't even get a drink of water." Way to go, mom of the year! Your kid went hungry that night.

Also, did anyone else think that the "Behind the Scenes" clip show was a way to calm the haters by telling us how much the crew LOVES the Duggars? Because they are all just so wonderful to work with. And they are there all the time watching these kids grow up. Except, somehow, Jana and Jill had never seen again the baby of 2 of chief crew members in 2 1/2 yrs despite being at the delivery ?!

Thank you! I had forgotten about this. I couldn't believe they hadn't seen the Enlows' little girl since she was a newborn in China, especially with BOTH parents working with the Duggars. We know Jim's daughters have met them a few times, at least.

I got teary eyed when Josh presented that big ass bear to the women's center. I mean, how generous was that? I am sure it will help in the everyday operations of the program -- that and the side hugs they presented. :|

Just another example of this bunch talking a good game but never coming through. Their idea of charity is bizarre. They think if they bless a place with an appearance, they did something. If they are so pro-life, how about actually doing something besides talking and trying to destroy the rights of others?

Derick needs to man up.

I'm sure some of the bills for the 70 hour Deliverypaloooza have started arriving at Chez Dilly at this point. It's been our experience that the hospital bills, along with every party that assisted (OB, anesthesiologist, etcetera). Does derickdillard have the stones to show those bills to his wife while telling her that the only reason why they don't have tens of thousands in medical bills from Iz's birth was because of his Wal Mart provided medical insurance?

Jim Boob (allegedly) carries high-deductible insurance. Again, allegedly. He can absorb a tens of thousands bill. (He didn't have to when Josie was in the hospital since she was on state-decreed Medicaid, but I digress.) No matter how much money they've made from People magazine covers and paid appearances, an uninsured C-section birth would still be a significant financial hit.

This all makes me remember that old tagline from MTV's Real World, which I believe was something like "we stopped being polite and got real". It's time for derickdillard to get real on a number of subjects, one of which is the fact that reality fame is fleeting and Jim Boob does not have enough money to support his entire family indefinitely. If Jilly Muffin insists on another "blessing" every year or so, they're going to need great health insurance with a low deductible.

I got teary eyed when Josh presented that big ass bear to the women's center. I mean, how generous was that? I am sure it will help in the everyday operations of the program -- that and the side hugs they presented. :|

Just another example of this bunch talking a good game but never coming through. Their idea of charity is bizarre. They think if they bless a place with an appearance, they did something. If they are so pro-life, how about actually doing something besides talking and trying to destroy the rights of others?

I know it's damned if they, damned if they don't. If (IF!!!! Ha!) they would've presented the center with a monetary donation, we'd all be harping on them about showing off, or something. At least, I would. However, with this teddy bear thing, I'd rather not see that. Just don't show it. At all. Don't show that you went. Don't show that you think a teddy bear is going to help homeless women somehow besides a small boost of joy. Then it does feel like they think their mere appearance at the center IS a charitable contribution, and the teddy bear gift is going the extra mile.

After watching Jessa's wedding, it was the first time I have seen security. Yeah, I know that have security, but they normal were out of camera view. So, does all couples have security when they travel or only when they have key events?

I know it's damned if they, damned if they don't. If (IF!!!! Ha!) they would've presented the center with a monetary donation, we'd all be harping on them about showing off, or something. At least, I would. However, with this teddy bear thing, I'd rather not see that. Just don't show it. At all. Don't show that you went. Don't show that you think a teddy bear is going to help homeless women somehow besides a small boost of joy. Then it does feel like they think their mere appearance at the center IS a charitable contribution, and the teddy bear gift is going the extra mile.

I do agree that I would have rather not seen it at all, especially with the bear nonsense. If they would have properly highlighted the program and dropped off a food donation or things the women needed, I would not have been terribly upset by that. At the very least it would have shown them doing something besides talking. This whole screen made Josh look like a bigger clown than he already is.

I sincerely hope Josh (or TLC) gave an actual donation off camera.

$20 to the local baby pantry says that Smuggar did no such thing. Take money out of his pocket? They should be paying HIM. After all, he's fighting back against the evils of abortion every day with the FRC!

:angry-banghead:

I do agree that I would have rather not seen it at all, especially with the bear nonsense. If they would have properly highlighted the program and dropped off a food donation or things the women needed, I would not have been terribly upset by that. At the very least it would have shown them doing something besides talking. This whole screen made Josh look like a bigger clown than he already is.

There are times I wish that they would be a little diligent in using congnitive reasoning, but I think that either it is hindsight is 20/20 or it's an Arkansas thing.

maybe one of the women can use it as a pregnancy pillow!!

I do hope there was more behind the scenes though, with some $$....

Also, I will admit I wanted to know more about Courtney, the crew member that gave birth in China. How far along was she? I would be FREAKED out if I was giving birth so far from home, especially if I didn't know the language. Not to mention, from the pictures it looked like the baby was briefly in the NICU.

I'm sure some of the bills for the 70 hour Deliverypaloooza have started arriving at Chez Dilly at this point. It's been our experience that the hospital bills, along with every party that assisted (OB, anesthesiologist, etcetera). Does derickdillard have the stones to show those bills to his wife while telling her that the only reason why they don't have tens of thousands in medical bills from Iz's birth was because of his Wal Mart provided medical insurance?

Jim Boob (allegedly) carries high-deductible insurance. Again, allegedly. He can absorb a tens of thousands bill. (He didn't have to when Josie was in the hospital since she was on state-decreed Medicaid, but I digress.) No matter how much money they've made from People magazine covers and paid appearances, an uninsured C-section birth would still be a significant financial hit.

This all makes me remember that old tagline from MTV's Real World, which I believe was something like "we stopped being polite and got real". It's time for derickdillard to get real on a number of subjects, one of which is the fact that reality fame is fleeting and Jim Boob does not have enough money to support his entire family indefinitely. If Jilly Muffin insists on another "blessing" every year or so, they're going to need great health insurance with a low deductible.

Well, when they arrive in the world where most of us reside, as I will assume will eventually happen, they'll have to come to terms with the fact that Mega families cost Mega money. Jill should remember the days of fighting over food and eating meals that consisted solely of rice, while hiding in the bathroom. Not to mention the fact that even JB himself, eventually sold his family in order to support the growing numbers. I hope Derick is a bigger, stronger, smarter man than JB-

McKynzie (or however you spell it): "Blah, blah, blah, so, yeah, it was really special." ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Archived