IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 5

Coconut Flan

What exactly is tonight's episode about? M4 is a girl? And next week is the interview plus two other episodes? I'm actually feeling Duggared out.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Israel's birth episode was on Youtube so I watched it last night.

Seriously? That was a V.S.E.??? A rehash of M giving birth umpteen times?? I'm with the folks who said some of Jill's birth stuff was filmed after--re-created.

I was secretly hoping in the Pistol Pete scenes that today's Pistol Pete was wearing the Pete-head and that Derrick would sermonize on Jill giving away pieces of her heart to another man! Nope....

Now we'll be treated to how WISE Michelle is and how "occasionally" helping with a baby sister or brother didn't really prepare Jill [or Jessa] for "real" motherhood. Another shameless attempt to make it look like Michelle is a hands-on mother, like all the garbage scenes with just Miracle-child [who got more one-on-one time in that episode than any child since Josh was 18 months or so old!]

Anyone watched the extended footage this week? There was a scene when Jichelle tells JimBoob that Jill's water broke. In his usual way, JimBoob starts babbling about ''Wow, so incredible, blabla, The Lord blesses us again, blabla, our first girl to have a baby, blabla.'' Then he points to Jana and says that soon it would be her turn to have a baby one day. HER FACE. Jana's face. She didn't say anything but it was a big fat ''Nope!'' :lol:

Oh for the love of the spaghetti monster, if I could have done a snapshot of that moment. Her non-verbal communication spoke volume.

I saw that too. That cracked me up!

Missing (per my count including feet next to Johannah if you look just right)

Jill (Derek/IDD), Joe, James, (M's if they are including grandkids), Jason or Josiah depending on who that is on the stool to the left, and Joy.

I'm bracing myself for a let down and it being cousin Oliver.

Edited to add: Grandma Mary not there either.

Maybe grandma Mary is announcing a courtship!!! Go grannie!!! Lol I wonder who would be her chaperone lol

I meant to post this earlier but haven't been here in a few days.

The scene in the VSE where Michelle was teaching the little girls to change a diaper was total crap. Mayyyyyybe Johannah but certainly none of the others will be changing Israel's diaper and seeing his little boy parts.

Can you imagine Jill having to answer the questions they would have?

This season is painful. This time last year they were throwing darts at a board to come up with plot lines, now I swear they're just putting together clip shows of old seasons and adding in some weird krazy characters like Sierra to pretend like they arent just using clip shows.

END IT NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

The scene in the VSE where Michelle was teaching the little girls to change a diaper was total crap. Mayyyyyybe Johannah but certainly none of the others will be changing Israel's diaper and seeing his little boy parts.

I don't think Johannah wanted anything to do with the diaper changing lesson.

you saw her having the c-section - IDDY getting pulled out - Michelle comforting her, Cathy talking to the camera about the size, Derick holding IDDY towards Jill while she was getting sewn up, and Jill's hand shaking (is that normal?) while she held IDDY's fingers while Michelle looked on

and then the best part imo - when Derick wheeled IDDy into the room and Jill went gaga over him and calling Derick Babe and kissing him for a long time and holding IDDY like a real life baby and her TH where she said every moment was the best.

then Joy at the hospital four days later and Jill saying she felt good because she breastfed and had a nap

then they went to the TTH and introduced him and that is when derick said can we have another one

My entire body shook for hours after my c-section. I think it was from the meds I was given. It was awful. I barely held my son at first because of it.

Yeah I think it is pretty common after anesthesia. I remember being very sad because I could not hold my daughter before they whisked her off to the nursery and my husband went with her-- leaving me in the recovery room to shake for 2 hours.

What really struck me is that Jill was changing Joy's diapers by the time she was 6 or 7. So different that Johanna (9) and Jennifer (7) don't have any experience with that. I realize that there aren't babies in the house anymore but they could have learned on Josh's younger kids.

What really struck me is that Jill was changing Joy's diapers by the time she was 6 or 7. So different that Johanna (9) and Jennifer (7) don't have any experience with that. I realize that there aren't babies in the house anymore but they could have learned on Josh's younger kids.

They will be changing diapers. They must "apprentice" to be be birthing machines and helpmeets. Much more important than academics.

They will be changing diapers. They must "apprentice" to be be birthing machines and helpmeets. Much more important than academics.

If Jill's baby was a girl, I'd agree with you. I just think for Josie, Jordyn and Jenni, JB & M would think they're too young to know about boy parts. I honestly think they (meaning all 19) are kept in the dark about all that stuff until puberty... Which conveniently, for them, starts sooner for girls.

I know they aren't the duggars, but I remember in an episode of United Bates of America, Kelly was in the hospital and Gil, Carlin and baby Jeb were there. Carlin was holding Jeb and then passed him to Gil to change his diaper. I believe Carlin was 10/11/12? (It could have been because he pooped, but I feel like a sister-mom would still change that diaper. Especially when we know that some of the older girls potty train the younger ones.)

My entire body shook for hours after my c-section. I think it was from the meds I was given. It was awful. I barely held my son at first because of it.

I had a forceps delivery with no pain meds to speak of (they didn't have epidurals at that time or I would have signed up in a nano second) and I shook for a long time. I thought maybe my body was in shock ?

so the 3 hour extended version is on of Jill's labour episode

and the extended footage is

of Josie and Jordyn's birthday party and Jessa and Jana are feeling Jill's baby kick and Jill says "is this your first time feeling the baby move" to Jana - and Jana says yes - I don't think that was true

and Jessa is obviously pregnant but wasn't saying - because she refused to go in the bouncy house and Ben and Derick did

and in the TH's in the original episode at the very end where Jill says it's all worth it - she was still pregnant when she said that because in this episode she felt a baby bounce inside her - she was dressed exactly the same in the TH

Is everybody loaded up on their favorite adult beverage for this evening's double header? It looks like the first episode is interviews with the crew. Wonder if it will be full of FU Internetz moments.

Is everybody loaded up on their favorite adult beverage for this evening's double header? It looks like the first episode is interviews with the crew. Wonder if it will be full of FU Internetz moments.

I hope Buzzard's pantry is fully stocked with her libation (s) of choice.

Rewatching Jill's VSE with the extended footage. I passed the part where Michelle received the news that Jill's water broke. Is it me, or did her expression seem stiff/insincere? It may be that it was a retake, but her reaction seemed off.

It is true that TLC has never been honest about the Duggars. I guess what makes me wonder about it, though, is that when you really look into things and learn more about the Duggar agenda, this is a group that spends time and money campaigning against the rights of women and the LGBT community. Kate Gosselin is absolutely vile, and TLC eventually threw her under the bus in a couple of episodes (although they brought her back), and it made for good ratings. I can't resist wondering why it's so important to protect the Duggar image, when any decent amount of gossip or a scandal would lead to higher ratings.

Unless, by throwing the Duggars completely under the bus, it would prevent Michelle and Jim Bob from wanting to renew their contracts. I guess I could see it that way.

I'm mostly thinking out loud here, and I don't guess there really is a good answer, except that TLC continues to make money off the Duggars and their poor behavior. I just hate to see these people being rewarded for having a hate agenda.

I'm doing a research project/paper on the Duggars and I talk about this situation specifically. I of course can't make any substantial conclusions but I did think of one solution that makes the most sense to me. Even if the Duggars don't bring in that many viewers, the fans they actually have are loyal. They feel like it's their duty to support the Duggars because they have "good christian values." A scandal runs the risk of getting the show cancelled. But even at their lowest the Duggars were pulling in like 1 million viewers, and it's 1 million guaranteed viewers for TLC.

Snoooozefest. Until the crew starts to use midwifery in reference to Jill and Jana.

Not. Midwives.

My meeting ran long... missed the first hour. What the hell is this shit, anyway???

Oh well, the wine is ready for Anna in the spotlight!

Fear not, Buzzard -- you missed nothing. The magic word tonight is "Gin - der".

And you're just in time for crazy-eyed Sierra. :shock:

I'm really happy Anna is using that math curriculum. I use that same program and it's pretty good. It is from a christian company but it's not a christian curriculum. If that's any indication of the rest of her homeschooling, the M'kids should be in for a decent education.

"Annas having a..." (part 1)

Its a girl, we know its a girl. Why is this so fucking hard???

Previously, Izzy was born... Anna is pregnant and its been a long time... Sierra...

In DC... Anna tries to homeskool the kids. For some reason she's going to have an ultrasound in the house, odd conisdering that she had one last week...

Sierra calls, apparently she ASKED to do their gender reveal party.

Sierra - I love parties! Apparently she did a party for Josiah too.

Anna talks to her on speaker and explains they'll be going to arkansas for a day, dumping the kids and going to california with Josh. Sierra suggests that they leave the results in arkansas for her to plan the party.

Later that night people show up to do the ultrasound. They hook it up to the TV.

Josh comes home from work in a suit... they show the baby on the TV. Mac says its very special.

Anna thinks the kids "really got it" and it was a family bonding experience. The woman who gave birth on a toilet covers herself with a blanket in her own house because... modesty...

Anna wants a girl because mac wants a slave sister.

The next day the kids pack themselves for arkansas. Josh smirks as he tells the camera that they are going to california alone.

Michael put soap in the dishwasher, its all sudsy. Thats what you get for having a 3 year old run the dishwasher...

Off they go to the airport, discussing how much they want alone time...

They land in fayetville... the kids run in the parking lot... Boob and Michelle pull up to get them. Everyone is wearing coats.

Michelle TH - babbles about having a toddler in the house since Josie is 5.

Boob welcomes them into the house. Says they can go and have a second honeymoon. Boob jokes about goin gwith them to chaperone.

Archived