IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 5

Coconut Flan

Well. I have to say, with all the stuff going on here today I completely forgot the show was even on tonight! :lol: But we have our stalwart Buzzard to save the day.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Annas having a ..." Part 2

In arkansas its snowing. They take the kids to see Benessa's house, their old house. Josh reminds us that the kids were born there, we're treated to the kids being born... again...

They come inside. Ben thinks its fun to show them around the house. Its the "same but its different." Josh walks around and points out whats different.

Josh put the weight back on and looks like he's weaing eye liner.

They go into the bedroom... the kids climb on the bed.

Mac laments that the house looks different.

Jessa - there are probably mixed emotions coming back, there are lots of memories but they are expecting a new blessing... better to have space.

They go to the "kids room" - they say its the guest room now. Josh says the house is only 960 square feet.

They intend to pass the house down, but expand it.

Back at the TTH michelle squeaks as they come in. Boob pets mike.

Anna TH - this is their last opportunity to have alone bonding time before the baby. Its important for their marriage that they focus on god and eachother.

They leave...

That man is definitely defrauding Anna with those tight pants, got a good look at his butt. ;) Ha.

Joshie's stomach is spilling everywhere in that harness.

Oh god Marcus fell and Michelle and Boob didn't do shit. Michelle just sat there and went "uh oh" in her baby voice. Johannah is the one that got up to pick him up. Future sister mom in the making *sigh*

Annas having a... part 3

In california Josh and Anna walk on the beach (I thought they didnt go to sinful beaches). Anna is wearing a skirt and I can see her knees.

No one is there...

They go to the santa monica pier. Josh pretends to know about route 66. He mumbles about it being a "timeless tourist stop." They walk around the pier and kiss. People point at them. They play ring toss, one is pink and one is blue. Josh says it looks so easy, Anna says winning a bear would be like winning a child. Isnt this gambling???

Josh wins a bear, although they dont show him actually throwing it. They pick a giant teddy bear. Anna says "we won a ginourmous bear..." Josh puts it on his shoulder.

JOsh suggests they go on a ferris wheel, flashback to Anna hating ferris wheels. He thinks this would be a good time to conquer her fear (while she's pregnant, of course.)

She says she's afraid of heights, they suck face. She says that she felt better because the ferris wheel wasnt portable.

Josh sees a guy jumping on a trampoline and decides they have to check it out.

They show up with the bear. Only Josh can jump, of course. The woman asks anna if she knows the sex of the baby, she's 20 weeks.

Josh climbs up on the ladder... anna thinks he may have a hard time because he's tall. They suit him up in the harness and his gut... oh wow...

He jumps off the trapeze platform. They try to get him to lift his left up and he cant. He falls... jumps again, still cant get his lefs up... try again... he finally does it, his ass hangs out the top of his jeans, they blur it... Josh says something about not being a pro, but he tried.

They leave, shaking hands with a guy in leopard print yoga pants with a PACKAGE...

Back in arkansas they are sitting on the couch with the kids. Marcus falls and clocks his head on the coffee table. Jennie? picks him up.

Michelle reads a book in an overdramatic fashion.

Boob says something about them having 19 kids and all th womerful grandkids.

Mac and mike TH - mike - I cry a lot and miss mommy and daddy mac - no i dont!

I do wish my fellow FJers could hear DH tonight. He's in fine form with the snark. (He really, REALLY loathes the Duggars.) Example: "can't they see how they are like the Taliban?" Me: "What? How do you mean?" DH: "Well, the women can wear only certain things . . . "

Oh goody! Back to Sierra! :shock: I still think she looks like Nellie Oleson.

Oh god Marcus fell and Michelle and Boob didn't do shit. Michelle just sat there and went "uh oh" in her baby voice. Johannah is the one that got up to pick him up. Future sister mom in the making *sigh*

Why in the world was Jim Boob laughing? Sheesh, he was more interested in having a whole gaggle of kids around instead of picking Marcus up. (Marcus is so cute, btw.)

Why don't they at least have a little girls room and a big girls room? :shifty-kitty: Makes no sense the way they do it! Oh that's right, everything odd that they do, is because the kids request it that way! :roll:

Caught up on watching the episodes so now I'm catching up with this thread. I keep reading comments about the whole girls sharing beds thing and don't know if someone else has already touched on this topic (so to speak). I normally wouldn't think something like this but since the family is so preoccupied with sex...I guess it's much more difficult to get to know yourself *ahem* when you're sharing a bed.

Uhm when's the last time Jason had a TH? I think I missed two episodes this season but I do not remember seeing him. Is he getting the Josiah treatment?

Why in the world was Jim Boob laughing? Sheesh, he was more interested in having a whole gaggle of kids around instead of picking Marcus up. (Marcus is so cute, btw.)

Jim Bob had SLIGHTLY more of an excuse because I think there was a kid on his lap which would make it harder to respond right away. Really Michelle should have been the one to respond.

I don't even mind him laughing cause I laugh when people fall all the time. People look funny as hell when they fall. But when it's a kid you also need to go over and help them up.

This probably wouldn't have been so bad on its own but with everything we know about them it's just like uuuuuuggggghhh

Oh no. Not a "special home for pregnant women" stop. Ugh. The last thing they need is a visit from Anna and Josh.

"It's a maternity home for pregnant mothers".

Thanks, Smugs. I thought it was a home for single fathers. I'm so glad you cleared that up.

Annas having a... part 4

Back at the TTH its CRAZY EYES! Michelle squeals with glee as she comes in.

Michelle - sierra is the queen of organizing parties.

The envelope was left on the fridge - no way anyone peeked, of course not...

Sierra picks up the intercom and calls everyone down, she's done this before.

She explains that she is going to get them to help with the party but they wont know. She tells them to make signs all along the road "to ya'alls gate."

They will have a flock of flamingos (in the winter...) in the yard. She wants the boys to paint 100 of them blue, they'll have 200 total, all over the yard.

Mac and Mike argue as they figure out there are already 3 boys in the family - one boy and two little boys. Thats right, mikey! Daddy is just a child!

Michelle uses a stamper to make a sign.

Outside, in the snow, the boys unload crates of flamingos.

JD and Boob say they need a paint sprayer or it will take 3 days to paint them all. They cant find the sprayer so they'll paint them by hand.

At first they were careful, then they just go to town. for some reason they are painting them one at a time with a brush.

they decide to dip them in paint. Jackson is proud of his idea of "dipping." They make orgasmic sounds pretending they are dipping them in chocolate.

Mike dips... Shocking, he gets paint on his pants. Boob calls him Jackson.

Boob notes that its messy.

JD comes back, they dont need the sprayer. JD asks why the flamingos are dripping. The garage is covered in paint.

Sierra shows up, Michael is a smurf.

Sierra asks why they're dripping. Boob says that they are faster...

Sierra TH - this is messy, but efficient. She's worried about michael.

Sierra leaves.

The birds are a mess.

In california Josh and Anna say that they need to do something charitable, because people arent as blessed as he is.

They go to a "special home for mothers." A scary looking woman named Betty welcomes them. Its "angels way" and its a program for homeless pregnant women.

They meet some "lovely young moms" - conveniently a black and a hispanic woman. They explain how they got to the home.

Josh - they had no place to turn but angels way was there for them. Its a small little home in a quiet neighborhood. Josh asks if they take donations - and gives them the fucking bear.

Anna is ready to get back and see the kids.

Uhm when's the last time Jason had a TH? I think I missed two episodes this season but I do not remember seeing him. Is he getting the Josiah treatment?

Who's Jason?

Good idea drilling straight into the ground, I'm sure there are no cables or anything buried. You idiots get off lucky once again. If only they could have pierced a water main.

Those flamingos may be the stupidest thing I've ever seen. What are they going to do with 200 flamingoes after the party's over? Donate them to a maternity home for mothers?!?

Annas having a... part 5

At the TTH there is no snow on the grass. Sierra walks in with armfulls... her husband and kids are with her. She brings cake balls.

Sierra says she needs the boys to come out and put up the signs and flamingos. The girls need to do the house.

Bin explains the signs "introduce josh and anna to the party."

Jason explains the groung was frozen so they had to use drills to drill the ground to put the sign in. A child runs along the road yelling "brrrrr"

In the house, they are decorating. Joy is barefoot on the table. Sierra strings balloons. JD drills holes for the flamingos.

It starts snowing... Bin explains that some of the kids had screwdrivers and rubber hammers to bang them in. Everyone is freezing. JD wants to "do it right" and not like they're in the military, they need to do their own thing.

A cat runs by... Buddy may have peed on one.

Josh and Anna land on a delta plane. Josh says its cold... they kiss and head out of the airport.

Anna hopes that Sierra keeps it simple.

In the house Sierra announces that they are done with decorations. She has confetti CANNONS. She gives them to the kids and places them all around the house.

Archived