IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 5

Coconut Flan

I got some info about the May 19 "reunion special"

-It will air after two new one-hour episodes

-Erica Hill will host the special

-The Duggars will discuss family, marriage, babies and "new courtships"

- The special will feature surprise guests.

Will Buzzard do the honor of scripting the show?

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go a step further...

Double Duggar/Bates courtships. Jinger-Lawson and Tori-Joseph.

After all, these one-at-a-time weddings are old hat now and they need something more to keep ratings up. :lol:

I'll go a step further...

Double Duggar/Bates courtships. Jinger-Lawson and Tori-Joseph.

After all, these one-at-a-time weddings are old hat now and they need something more to keep ratings up. :lol:

And a double wedding! Gotta keep those costs down while getting lots of gifts!

My guess is Jana. I think one of the surprise guests will sit next to Jana.

tumblr_nnun8bmKMh1r9t2zdo1_1280.jpg

Wishful thinking? :lol: Maybe it is Joe and Tori. Jim Bob said something about new relationships in a recent interview.

ARnDgX7.jpg

Wishful thinking? :lol: Maybe it is Joe and Tori. Jim Bob said something about new relationships in a recent interview.

There are, what, seven kids missing from that picture? Get it together, Duggars. :nenner: When was this pic taken, does anyone know?

Anyone watched the extended footage this week? There was a scene when Jichelle tells JimBoob that Jill's water broke. In his usual way, JimBoob starts babbling about ''Wow, so incredible, blabla, The Lord blesses us again, blabla, our first girl to have a baby, blabla.'' Then he points to Jana and says that soon it would be her turn to have a baby one day. HER FACE. Jana's face. She didn't say anything but it was a big fat ''Nope!'' :lol:

Oh for the love of the spaghetti monster, if I could have done a snapshot of that moment. Her non-verbal communication spoke volume.

tumblr_nnun8bmKMh1r9t2zdo1_1280.jpg

Do you know who posted this pic to tumblr?

How odd to grow up with bright lights and cameras in the faces of such young children. Even Kimye and sister Kourtney don't parade their children around like that.

Missing (per my count including feet next to Johannah if you look just right)

Jill (Derek/IDD), Joe, James, (M's if they are including grandkids), Jason or Josiah depending on who that is on the stool to the left, and Joy.

I'm bracing myself for a let down and it being cousin Oliver.

Edited to add: Grandma Mary not there either.

Missing (per my count including feet next to Johannah if you look just right)

Jill (Derek/IDD), Joe, James, (M's if they are including grandkids), Jason or Josiah depending on who that is on the stool to the left, and Joy.

I'm bracing myself for a let down and it being cousin Oliver.

Edited to add: Grandma Mary not there either.

Who's the girl seated at Ben's left knee? Does it look like Mac?

It looks like there are feet sticking out beyond the camera, so maybe some small kids sitting on the floor in front of Josh and Anna?

My guess on the feet under the camera is Jackson then Johannah, Jennifer, Jorydn (who's hair has gotten long esp compared to Josie) and Josie. Or at least that's who I see.

This seems to have been a very long season, even for the Duggars. Other TLC shows get 4-6 weeks but the Duggars have been on since mid-February and still going into May. I wonder who made the decision to make so many episodes? JB must be raking it in. How much of their lives are now given over to filming and planning for future shows? The Duggars are nothing more than a commodity anymore....they should be traded on the commodities market.

My guess on the feet under the camera is Jackson then Johannah, Jennifer, Jorydn (who's hair has gotten long esp compared to Josie) and Josie. Or at least that's who I see.

Birth order seating-LOL.

I thought Jenny was missing (replaced by Mac), and she, along with missing James and Joy, was likely over at Jill's, who was also missing.

This seems to have been a very long season, even for the Duggars. Other TLC shows get 4-6 weeks but the Duggars have been on since mid-February and still going into May. I wonder who made the decision to make so many episodes? JB must be raking it in. How much of their lives are now given over to filming and planning for future shows? The Duggars are nothing more than a commodity anymore....they should be traded on the commodities market.

I believe:

(1) They don't want to lose the momentum with the ratings.

(2) The Bates are fairly new show and they are on their second season so...yeah.

(3) It would be nice to have a break. It gives time for Josiah to enjoy his relative quiet relationship and another person who may or may not be in a relationship. :mouse-shock:

Anyone watched the extended footage this week? There was a scene when Jichelle tells JimBoob that Jill's water broke. In his usual way, JimBoob starts babbling about ''Wow, so incredible, blabla, The Lord blesses us again, blabla, our first girl to have a baby, blabla.'' Then he points to Jana and says that soon it would be her turn to have a baby one day. HER FACE. Jana's face. She didn't say anything but it was a big fat ''Nope!'' :lol:

Oh for the love of the spaghetti monster, if I could have done a snapshot of that moment. Her non-verbal communication spoke volume.

That's interesting. Is the video uploaded anywhere on the internet ? Or a screenshot maybe ? Jana is so guarded, it's always interesting to get a glimpse at what she's actually thinking.

That's interesting. Is the video uploaded anywhere on the internet ? Or a screenshot maybe ? Jana is so guarded, it's always interesting to get a glimpse at what she's actually thinking.

It was part of the ''extended footage'' of baby Izzy's birth. I don't know if it's on youtube somewhere. Baby Izzy's birth is, but it seems to be the regular version (no extended footage). I have no idea where I could find screenshots. :shrug:

It was only 2 seconds, but she really seemed to think ''Oh boy, my father is an idiot''. :lol:

An hour Jender reveal for Anna is ridiculous. Hey, Sierra. We already know that M4 is a girl.

Jana gave a glimpse back when Jill was picking out bridesmaid dresses. Watch her face when Jill says "my sister is a really good seamstress."

But I've sort of decided that this is her being humble. Being called out for excellence in something might make her uncomfortable.

where did you see this extended version of Izzy's birth?

I have suspected since I first saw the episode that the measly 8 minutes or so they dedicated to the labor and delivery of baby Dilly, after promoting the hell out of it for weeks, was so that they could continue to milk the labor/delivery in the coming weeks or so with promises of new exclusive footage.

The amount that they showed on the last show was laughable. Now, let me be clear, if Jill had vetoed having anything to do with her labor and delivery filmed, I would have completely supported that. For many people this is a private experience and I think that the duggar kids should be able to say no to certain things being filmed. However, instead, from her hospital bed, hours after his arrival, she was willing to pimp the shit out of it and start right on the promotion train for the VSE.

Their ads and promotions border on fraudulent in my opinion. They promised all the details, and then withheld them. It was falsely promoted and very poorly edited.

This episode pretty much did it for me. I think I will stick to reading Buzzard's awesome summaries instead. These people, TLC and the adult Duggars, are liars who have little to no respect for their viewers.

Question: Was anything actually shown of Jill's labor and delivery of Baby Izzy, or did the filming just cut to her and the baby after he'd already been born? I never did figure out the logistics of when, or even if, Jill gave the ok for being filmed while having the baby.

Exactly. The show has never been an honest portrayal of this family. Why would TLC decide to show them warts 'n all now?

It is true that TLC has never been honest about the Duggars. I guess what makes me wonder about it, though, is that when you really look into things and learn more about the Duggar agenda, this is a group that spends time and money campaigning against the rights of women and the LGBT community. Kate Gosselin is absolutely vile, and TLC eventually threw her under the bus in a couple of episodes (although they brought her back), and it made for good ratings. I can't resist wondering why it's so important to protect the Duggar image, when any decent amount of gossip or a scandal would lead to higher ratings.

Unless, by throwing the Duggars completely under the bus, it would prevent Michelle and Jim Bob from wanting to renew their contracts. I guess I could see it that way.

I'm mostly thinking out loud here, and I don't guess there really is a good answer, except that TLC continues to make money off the Duggars and their poor behavior. I just hate to see these people being rewarded for having a hate agenda.

Question: Was anything actually shown of Jill's labor and delivery of Baby Izzy, or did the filming just cut to her and the baby after he'd already been born? I never did figure out the logistics of when, or even if, Jill gave the ok for being filmed while having the baby.

you saw her having the c-section - IDDY getting pulled out - Michelle comforting her, Cathy talking to the camera about the size, Derick holding IDDY towards Jill while she was getting sewn up, and Jill's hand shaking (is that normal?) while she held IDDY's fingers while Michelle looked on

and then the best part imo - when Derick wheeled IDDy into the room and Jill went gaga over him and calling Derick Babe and kissing him for a long time and holding IDDY like a real life baby and her TH where she said every moment was the best.

then Joy at the hospital four days later and Jill saying she felt good because she breastfed and had a nap

then they went to the TTH and introduced him and that is when derick said can we have another one

where did you see this extended version of Izzy's birth?

I have suspected since I first saw the episode that the measly 8 minutes or so they dedicated to the labor and delivery of baby Dilly, after promoting the hell out of it for weeks, was so that they could continue to milk the labor/delivery in the coming weeks or so with promises of new exclusive footage.

The amount that they showed on the last show was laughable. Now, let me be clear, if Jill had vetoed having anything to do with her labor and delivery filmed, I would have completely supported that. For many people this is a private experience and I think that the duggar kids should be able to say no to certain things being filmed. However, instead, from her hospital bed, hours after his arrival, she was willing to pimp the shit out of it and start right on the promotion train for the VSE.

Their ads and promotions border on fraudulent in my opinion. They promised all the details, and then withheld them. It was falsely promoted and very poorly edited.

This episode pretty much did it for me. I think I will stick to reading Buzzard's awesome summaries instead. These people, TLC and the adult Duggars, are liars who have little to no respect for their viewers.

I have a hard time with the dishonesty too- It flies in the face of this family's purported mission.

They put the greenback over their convictions. I can understand not wanting your labor and delivery to be filmed and aired. I understand the concept of privacy and private moments (not sure JB or M do). The public did not need to see or hear any details about Izzy's birth beyond a scrubbed photo of the new family.

So, why didn't the Dillards choose privacy? What was deciding factor?

If one wants to share and at times overshare, perhaps what is shared should actually be a plausible version very close to the truth...or at the very least stick to 1 plausible version.

Archived