The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Date: October 31

Sex: Girl

That's all I've got for now

I think it will be a girl. I'm gonna guess November 3rd. For the name I think it will be more feminine like Hannah or Olivia or Sophia. I if it was a boy maybe Benjamin Jr called Bentley or Jesse.

It is interesting that Jessa said she waited 1 month to let her family know she was pregnant, then let the wolrd know 3 months in (unlike Jill). It is also interesting that they did not share their first kiss publicly at the wedding (again, unlike Jill).

Now, Jessa says they're not going to have a gender reveal party, and they're not going to disclose the gender of their baby (even to their family) until it is born.

I get the sense that Jessa is really trying to exercise her newfound autonomy, through keeping secrets from her family.

I wonder if she is also wearing tracksuit pants around the house... and keeping it a secret... muahahah...

It is interesting that Jessa said she waited 1 month to let her family know she was pregnant, then let the wolrd know 3 months in (unlike Jill). It is also interesting that they did not share their first kiss publicly at the wedding (again, unlike Jill).

Now, Jessa says they're not going to have a gender reveal party, and they're not going to disclose the gender of their baby (even to their family) until it is born.

I get the sense that Jessa is really trying to exercise her newfound autonomy, through keeping secrets from her family.

I wonder if she is also wearing tracksuit pants around the house... and keeping it a secret... muahahah...

It's probably really liberating for her. I mean, having to spend your whole life telling mom and dad all your secrets but now being able to have secrets that are yours alone? That must be paradise.

And it must be driving her parents insane. They'll never admit it (especially Michelle), but I imagine it keeps them up at night thinking that their daughter so easily cut them out of the circle. I wonder if they're questioning her compliance with their "share everything" rule while she was in the house.

Anyways, I'm happy for Jessa. This freedom should have been hers her whole life. And I'm glad she has a husband who allows her this freedom.

As for the track suits, Jonger was shown wearing one over a year ago. I doubt that she never wore one at TTH. I do believe she probably rocks some jeans when her family isn't around. I don't think it'll be publicly for a few years since she still lives in town. But, I expect that she owns at least one pair.

• 2 months later...

Oh I guarantee not knowing the sex is killing JB & M. My MIL about lost her mind waiting for our second to be born to find out what it was. She was quite rude about it at times even though half of her children were surprise births as well :?

Earlier in the thread I said Judah for a boy and Ava for a girl.

I think it's a girl.

Ava Lauren Seewald.

Born early morning November 1 (giving all the fundies a heart attack thinking the precious blessing might be born on Halloween)

I think the pregnancy bump selfie of Jessa in a pink shirt is a hint.

I think it'll be a girl, and if it is, I predict a name that peaked in the 90s. Think Britany, Lauren, Nichole, Alexis, Haley, etc. Maybe with a trendy spin on it like Jordyn Makiya. If it's a boy, I'm with a couple above posters in thinking Benjamin.

I think it'll be a girl, and if it is, I predict a name that peaked in the 90s. Think Britany, Lauren, Nichole, Alexis, Haley, etc. Maybe with a trendy spin on it like Jordyn Makiya. If it's a boy, I'm with a couple above posters in thinking Benjamin.

Yep. I think it's a girl too. I also am now leaning toward a more trendy name too. As much as these 2 love to Bible speak, I do not think they'll use some old, traditional, Biblical name. Jessa thinks she's cool, hot stuff, cutting edge and different. I agree that it will be a modern name with maybe a bit of a creative spelling. I cannot see them using something like Mary or Sarah. Maybe Nicole (Nycole) or Stephanie (Stefanie).

As I suggested in another thread:

Any names other than Jezebel Lilith and Judas Damian are unacceptable. :lol:

If Baby Seewald is a girl, I predict she will wear giant headflowers that give Allie Webster a run for her money.

I would like to see Sarah (as in Good or Wildes) or Bridget (as in Bishop) would be good names for the birth of the baby born on October 31. :twisted:

*Sarah Good, Sarah Wildes and Bridget Bishop were all killed in the Salem witch trials

I would like to see Sarah (as in Good or Wildes) or Bridget (as in Bishop) would be good names for the birth of the baby born on October 31. :twisted:

*Sarah Good, Sarah Wildes and Bridget Bishop were all killed in the Salem witch trials

Is it weird I always secretly got a kick out of the fact that Sarah Good would have been referred to as Goody Good? Its the little things that keep me amused. :D

Is it weird I always secretly got a kick out of the fact that Sarah Good would have been referred to as Goody Good? Its the little things that keep me amused. :D

no, I agree that it would be Ironic if the baby had a witchy name, they just better stay away from Elphaba or I'll drop a house on them.

I doubt they even know where Salem is let alone much if anything about the witch trials ( one of my fave things to study)

I guess it will be a girl. She will make it on her due date, as her mother will be induced/c-section.

Her name will be a popular (top 10?) name like Emma (Liam if he turns out to be a boy).

I thought biblical, too, but this is Jessa we are taking about. If biblical, Naomi, Ruth, even Esther.

Calvin or Luther or BILL (William).. would be great, too.

I guess it will be a girl. She will make it on her due date, as her mother will be induced/c-section.

Her name will be a popular (top 10?) name like Emma (Liam if he turns out to be a boy).

I thought biblical, too, but this is Jessa we are taking about. If biblical, Naomi, Ruth, even Esther.

Calvin or Luther or BILL (William).. would be great, too.

I don't think they'd know who Luther or Calvin are. They are not denominational Christians.

Sarah (Averill) Wildes is something like a 10x step-grandmother to me. Her step-daughters Phebe Wildes Day (my 9X g grandmoterh) and Sarah Wildes Bishop were both accused. I think Sarah Bishop and her husband escaped before arrest. Pheve was arrested and taken to Ipswitch instead of Salem. (not the only Salem witches on the family tree either)

Totally perfect names for baby Seewald.

Yep. I think it's a girl too. I also am now leaning toward a more trendy name too. As much as these 2 love to Bible speak, I do not think they'll use some old, traditional, Biblical name. Jessa thinks she's cool, hot stuff, cutting edge and different. I agree that it will be a modern name with maybe a bit of a creative spelling. I cannot see them using something like Mary or Sarah. Maybe Nicole (Nycole) or Stephanie (Stefanie).

I have to admit I am often dumbfounded by the "trendy" spelling of a name, but for some reason I have always loved Stephanie spelt Stefanie. NO idea why.

Jessa and Ben just posted a video telling people to post their guess even though they already know. Anything for attention...

I don't think they'd know who Luther or Calvin are. They are not denominational Christians.

I'm loathe to give them credit, but I am pretty certain they know who Luther and Calvin are. As I recall, the Seewalds come from a more Calvinist background, and I think I read somewhere here that Ben has discussed Calvin in one/some of his many crazy video interviews. And Luther isn't just relevant to Lutherans -- I know he definitely features pretty big in most Christian homeschooling curricula for social studies/history. Now, Zwingli they might not be so familiar with, but nobody remembers the Swiss guy.

Now, I'm not saying Ben or Jessa would know what century to point to, but I'd bet my last penny they know who Luther and Calvin are. Whether or not that knowledge is in any way thorough or accurate is another question entirely.

I'm going to go with mixed-gender twins, special snowflakes both, born October 5.

Evangeline Ruth

Christian Michael

I HAVE SPOKEN.

Just resurrecting my initial guess -- I no longer stand by the twins or date prediction, but I'm still thinking Evangeline Ruth is on the money.

Precious Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire Seewald.

I'm kidding, I could see her trying to use a name like Daphne for a girl.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived