IGNORED

John "The Hot One" Maxwell Leaving the Country

nausicaa

OK-- the video was cute enough of the kids while dad was mowing but-- it would never have happened when I was a kid because 1) lawn mowers throw crap from under the mower, so no kid should be playing in the yard when the mower is in use 2) kid in a back pack can mess with a person's balance while mowing, small but possible risk of injury. But I was expecting the music to be Flight of the Bumblebee...

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK-- the video was cute enough of the kids while dad was mowing but-- it would never have happened when I was a kid because 1) lawn mowers throw crap from under the mower, so no kid should be playing in the yard when the mower is in use 2) kid in a back pack can mess with a person's balance while mowing, small but possible risk of injury. But I was expecting the music to be Flight of the Bumblebee...

Not to mention that there was no supervision of Joshua on a sidewalk next to a street with obvious car traffic. I'm sure they've "sidewalk trained" him, but I would never trust a 2-year old (is that what he is?) to not take a notion to run into the street.

I'm so paranoid about babies and animals near roads. I think it has something to do with Pet Semetary being assigned as reading in Jr. high as part of a "pop literature" unit. Or maybe I was just always sensitive to loud noises and fast moving trucks and cars.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
20jg2zk.jpg

28b70cm.jpg

mhqasn.jpg

2nw3e50.jpg

I don't want to use my private Flickr account on the off chance Steve does have account so I hope this works. There is nothing in the exif data though so if this strips it whatever. All I can tell you is he has an iPhone. That's it. Ha.

OMG just saw how he deleted the pics. What I have noticed about Steve is that he does NOT like anyone to know WHO he associates with. NO identifying info allowed. Commenters are initials only. Elissa's family were never named. Not a first or a last name IIRC. Blog posts never describe who they are with. I fully believe it's because of FJ and he doesnt want us to contact anyone (as if we would). This trip is extra ridiculous. Does he think we would contact the people of Bangladesh? And yet we always find out! Best game ever!

Once upon a time, I complained on Facebook about waking up to frozen pipes and how cold the house was. Next thing I knew, my roommate who was still sleeping, woke to a phone call from one of our mutual friends asking about the frozen pipes. Naturally, my roommate didn't know anything about it and was greatly confused. Then I had to explain how somebody across town knew about the pipes before he did (he wasn't a tech savvy person). The whole thing made me realize how easy it is to lose one's privacy on social media, so I abandoned Facebook.

The moral of the story, Steve, is get off the internet if you want more privacy!!!

I'm so paranoid about babies and animals near roads. I think it has something to do with Pet Semetary being assigned as reading in Jr. high as part of a "pop literature" unit. Or maybe I was just always sensitive to loud noises and fast moving trucks and cars.

Wow. I read a boatload of Stephen King as a teen, and Pet Sematary was the only one that gave me nightmares. Assigned reading? :shock:

What does Steve honestly expect us to glean from those photos? We've narrowed it down to the Sub Continent, but there's like 2 billion people there.

Paranoid nutter.

Was it ever confirmed that someone from FJ contacted the Munks and gave them a heads up about the Maxwells no fun rule?

No. Liz seems to have figured that out all by herself.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
IIRC, someone did contact B. Disharoon's bride-to-be and that was over something more serious than a lack of fun. She married him anyway.

What does Steve honestly expect us to glean from those photos? We've narrowed it down to the Sub Continent, but there's like 2 billion people there.

Paranoid nutter.

Ex-zackly. This whole mystery trip is truly revealing Steve's insanity. If you do not want people to know you are taking a trip or where you are going, you simply do not tell them. You do not announce the trip and post multiple pictures of yourself at the location and then declare OhmygodIamonthistripbutIcannotrevealthetopsecretlocationtoanyone and then get all pissy when people try to figure out where you are.

Seek some psychological help, Steve. If not for yourself, for your wife and children and grandchildren.

Paranoid nutter.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I think someone must have guessed correctly when looking at those pictures and that freaked Steve out. It isn't like anyone is actually going to go find John and corrupt him, but Steve likes to be in control of every tiny thing and if someone guessed correctly he probably felt like he lost a bit of the control. People are only supposed to know what he tells them when it comes to his family minions, and he cannot be happy if people were able to figure out something that he didn't tell.

I'm rather enjoying this "what some might call a mystery" :lol: :lol:

:popcorn2:

I'm rather enjoying this "what some might call a mystery" :lol: :lol:

:popcorn2:

Ha! Me too. It's definitely given us "something to think about!"

Ha! Me too. It's definitely given us "something to think about!"

Yep. There are "more ways than one" to arrive at the answer! :lol:

Agree that John actually wrote that post. There's a lot of subliminal shade in it, for instance the people who are more generous than those in the states (like the Maxwells.)

Most shady of all is "A good reminder to take what comes our way and run with it." A Maxwell wrote that ?! Shouldn't we hide away with our family when anything comes our way? Failing that, we should confess what came our way to Steveahovah, then pray and have a 24 hr fast about it, not run with it.

John sounds young, excited about what he's doing, and perhaps on the verge of discovering all the opportunities the world holds for him. Good luck putting that genie back in the bottle, Steve.

Agree that John actually wrote that post. There's a lot of subliminal shade in it, for instance the people who are more generous than those in the states (like the Maxwells.)

Most shady of all is "A good reminder to take what comes our way and run with it." A Maxwell wrote that ?! Shouldn't we hide away with our family when anything comes our way? Failing that, we should confess what came our way to Steveahovah, then pray and have a 24 hr fast about it, not run with it.

John sounds young, excited about what he's doing, and perhaps on the verge of discovering all the opportunities the world holds for him. Good luck putting that genie back in the bottle, Steve.

I had not thought about it that way. Something to be encouraged about!

John seems to have lost the maxwell smile & seems to geniunely be enjoying himself. Or at least that is what I see in the pictures.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Hey, what's the rule about private e-mails again? It pertains to this thread.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Hey, what's the rule about private e-mails again? It pertains to this thread.

You can't copy and paste it but you can describe it, paraphrase it, basically say what it says without direct quotes.

You can't copy and paste it but you can describe it, paraphrase it, basically say what it says without direct quotes.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Cool. Will get back to you all.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
So, I commented asking why the pics were taking down. Steve emailed and said John decided he didn't want the pictures up, so they were taken down. I wonder John made that decision after Steve told complained about it.

You can bet that was NOT John's idea. No way. It is probably also not his idea to keep his location a mystery. It's all Stevie.

No way. John would want the world to see his awesome trip pictures. Steve is a controlling asshat and a liar. Jesus cries, Stevie.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
So, I commented asking why the pics were taking down. Steve emailed and said John decided he didn't want the pictures up, so they were taken down. I wonder John made that decision after Steve told complained about it.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
As if! We all know it was Steve's complaints. I once commented on Abby wearing longer skirts and got an email from Teri explaining it was Abby's idea after watching her aunts wear those, yeah right.

Archived