IGNORED

John "The Hot One" Maxwell Leaving the Country

nausicaa

No post on John for a while ....perhaps he gone off the grid. I left a comment asking if he Skybed for family bible time. Not offensive at all. Unless it went unpublished because I said he looked to be having f*n?

I guess they would have asked for prayers if he'd become ill, right? In that recent photo from a few days ago, I thought he looked unwell. When others were saying he looked like he had the crazy eyes, I was thinking his eyes looked feverish and exhausted. I hope he's just too busy to report in to them; therefore they have nothing to share on the blog.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess they would have asked for prayers if he'd become ill, right? In that recent photo from a few days ago, I thought he looked unwell. When others were saying he looked like he had the crazy eyes, I was thinking his eyes looked feverish and exhausted. I hope he's just too busy to report in to them; therefore they have nothing to share on the blog.

I'm thinking that John has just returned home, and so they're fussing over him in person and the blog-reporting has fallen to the wayside for now.

And once they do get back to it, instead of having just whatever few photos he sends them, they'll now have all the photos he took available to them.

I assume that some of his photos gave more information about what country he was in, and they didn't want to publish those until they were ready to reveal that information. Hopefully once he's home they will end the mystery already. Although it is fun playing :sleuth:

I was one who initially saw crazy eyes. Seeing the photo on a bigger screen he did indeed look feverish, not sure how I deduced that but it's what occurred.

Not sure they would have asked for prayers if he were ill. For one, it would indicate that maybe God wasn't hopping-to and answering their prayers positively for PHJ's continued safety. For another, whether or not this is real-time or whether they've begun posting photos taken weeks ago, the story of his recovery (please, God) would be hard to manage without revealing any timing trickery.

Steve & Teri truly infuriate me with what they've done to their children, what they are trying to have done with their grandchildren.

He could just be jetlagged & tired from travelling. If you took me out of my bed (bunk bed? :D ) & put me in an un-airconditioned village hut, I probably wouldn't sleep to well at first, either!

I was one who initially saw crazy eyes. Seeing the photo on a bigger screen he did indeed look feverish, not sure how I deduced that but it's what occurred.

Not sure they would have asked for prayers if he were ill. For one, it would indicate that maybe God wasn't hopping-to and answering their prayers positively for PHJ's continued safety. For another, whether or not this is real-time or whether they've begun posting photos taken weeks ago, the story of his recovery (please, God) would be hard to manage without revealing any timing trickery.

Steve & Teri truly infuriate me with what they've done to their children, what they are trying to have done with their grandchildren.

I wasn't trying to nitpick at your description; hope it didn't come across that way. I am one who sees danger at every turn, so it's only normal for me to instantly think "Oh my! The hot one looks ill. Poor little bunny needs someone to caress his fevered brow." Any volunteers???

If he wasn't feeling well, I am not surprised. He isn't used to leaving Maxhell. How can he cope eating things that are not bland, there are no burritos of sadness where he was. How can he cope not sharing a bunk bed with his little brother? What will he do without a schedule, without a schedule there is nothing telling him when to eat or sleep, so maybe he doesn't know what to do or when as he isn't used to making his own decisions. Also theres a time difference, which is hard enough on a normal person, let alone someone who is used to having their life scheduled into 15 minute boxes and doing the exact same thing every day.

John seems more like an adult than the others, who are like tall 12 year olds, but he was still raised in such a repressive environment.

If he wasn't feeling well, I am not surprised. He isn't used to leaving Maxhell. How can he cope eating things that are not bland, there are no burritos of sadness where he was. How can he cope not sharing a bunk bed with his little brother? What will he do without a schedule, without a schedule there is nothing telling him when to eat or sleep, so maybe he doesn't know what to do or when as he isn't used to making his own decisions. Also theres a time difference, which is hard enough on a normal person, let alone someone who is used to having their life scheduled into 15 minute boxes and doing the exact same thing every day.

John seems more like an adult than the others, who are like tall 12 year olds, but he was still raised in such a repressive environment.

I would like to have "Burritos of Sadness" as a post count. That is all.

I would assume that John is back as well and the Maxwells are just continuing their stupid mystery timing game.

I also hope beyond all hope that when they finally do the big reveal as to where John was for two weeks that absolutely NO ONE comments on it. AT ALL. Show the Maxwells how ridiculous it is to play with people like that and treat them like children. Particularly people who they consider their "friends" and customers.

It would serve Steve right. He cannot treat everyone in the world the way he treats his sheltered, immature, dependent "children".

I would assume that John is back as well and the Maxwells are just continuing their stupid mystery timing game.

I also hope beyond all hope that when they finally do the big reveal as to where John was for two weeks that absolutely NO ONE comments on it. AT ALL. Show the Maxwells how ridiculous it is to play with people like that and treat them like children. Particularly people who they consider their "friends" and customers.

It would serve Steve right. He cannot treat everyone in the world the way he treats his sheltered, immature, dependent "children".

So if Steve reveals where John has been, DON'T COMMENT FJers!

I assumed they would never tell us where John went or precisely what he was doing there.

Wait, I thought John was in the zoo pics, confirming he's home? But I can't tell him apart from Joseph (sorry, John fangirls) and it's not clear when they went to the zoo, either.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Edit: He was at the zoo, and looking somewhat bloated, or soft. He seems bloated to me in the country X pictures, too.

8bJUcrk.jpg

YEwSa8F.jpg

The zoo trip was back on March 31.

I wonder if they expect him to somehow stay in Central Time(like on their 'vacation' )when he corresponds with them.

The zoo trip was back on March 31.

I wonder if they expect him to somehow stay in Central Time (like on their 'vacation' )when he corresponds with them.

They would.

I wasn't trying to nitpick at your description; hope it didn't come across that way. I am one who sees danger at every turn, so it's only normal for me to instantly think "Oh my! The hot one looks ill. Poor little bunny needs someone to caress his fevered brow." Any volunteers???

usmcmom, no worries! As an Army mom I'm in tune w what you're saying, nothing to take offense at.

I will let others mop his fevered brow, however. No percentage in catching a bug, no matter *how* hot is the guy in question!! :running-away smilie, if there were one!

Yes, he's most assuredly in Asia somewhere looking at today's post.

But, which country?

And I'm thinking Sarah is making an idol out of the word "selfie".

i KNEW he wasn't in Latin America, that's definitely somewhere in South Asia. Am I the only one who thinks that the way John writes makes him even more likeable? Maybe i'm just saying this as a John fangirl, lol. :embarrassed:

Based on those new pics I think southern India or Sri Lanka. It looks like some of the guys in the market picture are wearing lungis (sarongs)

They are all so friendly, generous, and caring. In the states we don’t have anything to compare their generosity to.

I'm sure the folks there are very generous, but how would John know if there was anything to compare it to in the States? He's not allowed to associate with anyone outside his family!

I thought it was an eel rather than a snake.... But I could be wrong!

Based on those new pics I think southern India or Sri Lanka. It looks like some of the guys in the market picture are wearing lungis (sarongs)

i thought "there is the guy in the sarong everyone was asking for" but I don't think he writes all that well.... but i also don't find him cute or particularly special or appealing.

That said, I hope he has a good time and learns about the world beyond what his father would really like....

Archived