IGNORED

John "The Hot One" Maxwell Leaving the Country

nausicaa

I'm sure the folks there are very generous, but how would John know if there was anything to compare it to in the States? He's not allowed to associate with anyone outside his family!

I was just getting ready to comment on this same thing. It's a bit insulting. He's too sheltered from people to ever get to know them or see the good in them. But he's got to be including his own family in that too.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

geez, three different shirts! John really fit a lot into that backpack!

He looks genuinely happy and I'm thinking he will never be quite the same after this. I wonder if this will open the door to more experiences and less sheltering in that family??

Not saying he is in Nepal - but, just in response to a couple of recent posts, southern Nepal is not mountainous.

I thought it was an eel rather than a snake.... But I could be wrong!

lol see? We can figure this out together! I have no idea whether it's a snake or an eel...

I have said before that I do not find John hot but, the last pic of him with all the people in the background, is the best I have ever seen him look. I think it's because he looks so happy, not Maxwell "happy", but normal people happy. He actually looks his age, not worn down like his siblings. If I didn't know him I would think that he was a regular college student studying abroad. The question becomes, now that John has spent a few weeks on his own while making his own decisions (daily schedule), how do you get to go back to being a child once home?

I totally believe that Steve wrote the post and John just sent the pics. Or, John is just saying what he knows Steve wants to hear so that he will be left alone to have fun on his trip.

Steve would remove that eel picture if he knew my first reaction to it. You caused me to stumble, Steve! :naughty:

In the last picture of john, with the little boys, there's a partial female top right corner. Let's figure out her pink clothing item. Head scarf?

This part is funny. "They are all so friendly, generous, and caring. In the states we don’t have anything to compare their generosity to." Poor thing knows nothing about the country he lives in. HE has nothing to compare their generosity to. The rest of us who actually interact with all kinds of people on a deeper level than "Would you like to learn about death" know just how generous Americans are.

And Sarah honey, stop calling those people John's friends. You don't know what a real friend is because you have no real friends. You only know what your father tells you a friend is. Those people who your brother is never going to see again aren't his friends. They aren't even his acquaintances.

Once again, a post about John's trip to the-country-that-shall-remain anonymous includes pics that can't be clicked on for magnification. But the trip to the zoo? Zoom in for every vitally important detail!

:lol:

John looks rough to me, guys.... I'm hoping that the reason he looks tired and a little unlike himself is that he is going through a philosophical transformation - that could potentially be quite painful for him. I know, I know, I am planting my ass in the drivers' seat of the ISB... Also, my vote at this point is Sri Lanka.

Once again, a post about John's trip to the-country-that-shall-remain anonymous includes pics that can't be clicked on for magnification. But the trip to the zoo? Zoom in for every vitally important detail!

:lol:

I noticed this too. Steve has lost his last marble. Total paranoia.

In the last picture of john, with the little boys, there's a partial female top right corner. Let's figure out her pink clothing item. Head scarf?

I'll guess that it's a dupatta over a shalwar kameez.

I'll guess that it's a dupatta over a shalwar kameez.

But would a shalwar kameez have a belt - if that is a white belt that I'm seeing. Don't claim expertise, but I've never seen a belted one. Seems to be similar school uniform to what the boys are wearing - same non-patterned blue. A teacher?

But would a shalwar kameez have a belt - if that is a white belt that I'm seeing. Don't claim expertise, but I've never seen a belted one. Seems to be similar school uniform to what the boys are wearing - same non-patterned blue. A teacher?

I missed the white bit. I don't know much about that style of dress, either. I agree it's the same blue as the boys.

I'm excited!! John has written. A bit of biblical talk but nothing like the normal blessed to be, laid on my heart for, praying for etc etc. I think John has left the nest. How can he ever return to max hell compound after this?,he's been without guardians. He's seen girls without long denim skirts hell he may have even flirted or been flirted with. God the freedom!!! I always knew John had it in him he's just different from the others. With the exception of Jesse who is a bit of a mystery as yet!

Definitely South Asia. The lady was wearing a salwar kameez for sure, what looks like a belt is actually some paper she's holding. But I've honestly never heard of anywhere in South India where people eat snakes or eels. Time to do some research on my own country [emoji14]

The men in lungis pretty much confirms South India to me.

Definitely South Asia. The lady was wearing a salwar kameez for sure, what looks like a belt is actually some paper she's holding. But I've honestly never heard of anywhere in South India where people eat snakes or eels. Time to do some research on my own country [emoji14]

The men in lungis pretty much confirms South India to me.

Well spotted, Holmes!

I'm sure the folks there are very generous, but how would John know if there was anything to compare it to in the States? He's not allowed to associate with anyone outside his family!

And his family is led by that paragon of generosity who won't let public lending libraries own his books because every book lent represents one less sale made!

Of course PHJ has no idea about soup kitchens, or food pantries, or resale shops staffed by volunteers with all proceeds going to any number of charitable organizations. He probably hasn't heard of the United Way, Catholic Charities, the United Jewish Appeal, the Red Cross nor Red Crescent.

He's never seen anything given just for kindness' sake. Even the Christmastime breads given out during caroling have something attached: a card reminding the recipients that they need to embrace the Maxwells' brand of religion or die forever.

Finally, Educator Of The Century Teri should be ashamed of the poor writing skills of her graduates. Oh, wait, she can't be blamed - I do believe Steve writes all these and "signs" his children's names.

I noticed this too. Steve has lost his last marble. Total paranoia.

How does Steven explain this to the rest of his family? "Sarah, when uploading John's photos, we must make it so they cannot be enlarged for magnification. Yes, it's fine if the zoo pictures are enlarged. But John's photos to the top secret country cannot be. There is a forum I browse comprised of evil atheist feminist women who are determined to locate John and possibly steal him away from us. Please do not question why I lurk on this forum, Sarah. And most of all, do NOT mention it to your mother. This is why you must obey me without question in everything. THIS is what the world is like outside of these walls and I must protect this family at all costs. Stop asking why I allowed John to venture beyond the compound and get to uploading."

How does Steven explain this to the rest of his family? "Sarah, when uploading John's photos, we must make it so they cannot be enlarged for magnification. Yes, it's fine if the zoo pictures are enlarged. But John's photos to the top secret country cannot be. There is a forum I browse comprised of evil atheist feminist women who are determined to locate John and possibly steal him away from us. Please do not question why I lurk on this forum, Sarah. And most of all, do NOT mention it to your mother. This is why you must obey me without question in everything. THIS is what the world is like outside of these walls and I must protect this family at all costs. Stop asking why I allowed John to venture beyond the compound and get to uploading."

LOL if that were true, wouldn't he be reminding her of the 3 women she met who tried to lure her away with the sweet words of "if you leave we will help you"? Before Mary did her creepy sign that made us all cry.......

Archived