IGNORED

John "The Hot One" Maxwell Leaving the Country

nausicaa

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve doesn't let the minions watch or listen to the news and tells them tv is evil but, do we have any evidence that he doesn't follow the news himself? I sort of assumed he followed the news some way and passed on what his family needed to know. (Nothing)

Steve gives the impression that they all abstain from the news. If god wants them to know something, he will find a way to get them the info.

However, I highly suspect that Steve follows the news, no doubt from some overly conservative Christian site. If he didn't how would he have an ammo to keep his kids scared of the evil outside world.

Steve gives the impression that they all abstain from the news. If god wants them to know something, he will find a way to get them the info.

However, I highly suspect that Steve follows the news, no doubt from some overly conservative Christian site. If he didn't how would he have an ammo to keep his kids scared of the evil outside world.

He definitely follows the news. One of his Seriously Dad posts mentions the Ebola virus, and another mentions how Ebola wasn't in the news much anymore.

How would you know that, Steve, unless you follow the news?

So he was gone for two weeks, but they won't say where, and they won't say what he did there. That's normal.

So he was gone for two weeks, but they won't say where, and they won't say what he did there. That's normal.

The only obvious answer is that John and Steve are members of the CIA, sent to various places around the U.S. and beyond to collect intelligence on the fundie community. That's why their posts are always so vague.

/Not really. I just like the thought that one of the Maxwells has an awesome job like that. :lol:

I think Steve is more aware of the world than we imagine. He has to be in order to keep his childults from it. I just don't think he cares what happens to others. Only he matters.

Agree!

Is it wrong of me to hope that, wherever the hell John is (and really Steve, I don't give two shits), he got laid?

Let's be honest. Any Maxwell getting laid is going to look something like

(no nudity or cursing, but there's a chance link could be nsfw), so don't get too excited.

I think we should give it time. I too hoped that John would escape, but I don't believe most of us thought he would really never return to Maxhell. Wherever he was (c'mon Steve, stop being such a twat), he saw a new piece of the world all by himself. A part of him return changed. That will count for something, someday. This may just be the beginning. We can continue to hope......

Not surprised that John came home. Sure, I would have loved to see him make an escape, it would have been even more epic than the failed Joe/Liz engagement and cancelled wedding. I can just envision the mushroom cloud over a certain address in Leavenworth KS if that happened.

Seriously, Steveovah would not have allowed John to go overseas (or anywhere if that matter) if there was a tinest sliver of a chance that John would make a dash for it. Steve-o will ensure that his chidults (love that word) will return happily back to their prison if he decides he's going to let them out. Now it would be nice if John's experience will stick with him, having expanded his mind a bit and realizing that there's a whole wide world out there beyond Maxhell. Then again, he might have been happy to be coming home to the familar, old boring routines; some people don't like the challenge of being in a different part of the world, in a different environment, and are happy to get back to the familiar.

Not surprised that John came home. Sure, I would have loved to see him make an escape, it would have been even more epic than the failed Joe/Liz engagement and cancelled wedding. I can just envision the mushroom cloud over a certain address in Leavenworth KS if that happened.

Seriously, Steveovah would not have allowed John to go overseas (or anywhere if that matter) if there was a tinest sliver of a chance that John would make a dash for it. Steve-o will ensure that his chidults (love that word) will return happily back to their prison if he decides he's going to let them out. Now it would be nice if John's experience will stick with him, having expanded his mind a bit and realizing that there's a whole wide world out there beyond Maxhell. Then again, he might have been happy to be coming home to the familar, old boring routines; some people don't like the challenge of being in a different part of the world, in a different environment, and are happy to get back to the familiar.

I'm in a weird mood. This reminds me of the old internet story the Cat's Diary--about the dog being trusted to go outside and the dog understanding the human language. It sort of fits in a twisted way. Poor Chidults!

I'm in a weird mood. This reminds me of the old internet story the Cat's Diary--about the dog being trusted to go outside and the dog understanding the human language. It sort of fits in a twisted way. Poor Chidults!

The chidults have been indoctrinated that they are in the bestest, most awesome family ever, in spite of the control, the so-called accountability, the boring routines that extend even to vacations. And Daddy is the One who keeps them in line, looks after their salvation to the point that no taint will come upon them even in the course of their jobs that may deal with those who are not saved, so after their very boring lives, they will go on to their awesome eternal reward. All is good, all is great, thanks to their Daddy Cult Leader. Steveovah has managed to convince 8 adult children all of that.

• 2 weeks later...

John's trip report is up.

I'm knackered and loopy from a shitty penicillin allergy so I might have missed bits, but did he seriously write a whole trip report and not name where he was?!

Holy fuck.

A Maxwell used the words 'totally,' and 'smashing.' :shock:

Well, we can discern that he was somewhere hot and humid, and in a farming region that still has cell service. Hmm. And still no mention about mission work. Either he went somewhere where it is illegal and didn't want to advertise, or he is the rebel of the Maxwell family.

What a crappy trip report. He doesn't say where he is going, explains he thought it would be best to remove pics that had been posted, and doesn't really give a reason why he went. Even the mosy ardent Maxhell leghumpers are probably scratching their heads.

Archived