IGNORED

John "The Hot One" Maxwell Leaving the Country

nausicaa

I'm going Sri Lanka. Its primary agriculture is rice.

The top ten rice producers in the world according to data gathered by the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) for 2009 is as follows:

China.

India.

Indonesia.

Bangladesh.

Vietnam.

Thailand.

Myanmar.

Japan.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's Indonesia somewhere. My BIL lives there with his family and the pics all have similar characteristics. The eel leads me to think a coastal town. Anyone able to find any missions that went over there during this time? We all know there's no way in hell he went alone. Maybe he even went with some family who knows. I think it's ridiculous he's not saying which country though. I mean, seriously? Afraid FJers are gonna stalk you Steve? Eye roll.

Myanmar is another option now. I remember from watching Anthony Bourdain that they eat a lot of fish and they were lungis.

I remember when I was in India, I ate a lot of things that I had no clue what they were and I just ate it. So, I would say I have no clue if Indians ate eel but a lot of Asian cultures do.

Anyway, I want another picture! I want to solve this mystery of where did the heck a Maxwell go in the world....

Myanmar is another option now. I remember from watching Anthony Bourdain that they eat a lot of fish and they were lungis.

I remember when I was in India, I ate a lot of things that I had no clue what they were and I just ate it. So, I would say I have no clue if Indians ate eel but a lot of Asian cultures do.

Anyway, I want another picture! I want to solve this mystery of where did the heck a Maxwell go in the world....

I thought that Myanmar was incredibly closed off to foreigners, and its government especially intolerant of religious liberty? Particularly minority religions (which Christianity would be there). I know that Rohingya Muslims who live there are often considered one of the most persecuted groups in the world. I imagine Christian missionaries are not well received, and Steve wouldn't take the chance with one of his kids.

I've decided he's in Bali Hai.....

[bBvideo 560,340:2j049iyb]

[/bBvideo]

Don't even have to come up with new lyrics.... works as is.

How does Steven explain this to the rest of his family? "Sarah, when uploading John's photos, we must make it so they cannot be enlarged for magnification. Yes, it's fine if the zoo pictures are enlarged. But John's photos to the top secret country cannot be. There is a forum I browse comprised of evil atheist feminist women who are determined to locate John and possibly steal him away from us. Please do not question why I lurk on this forum, Sarah. And most of all, do NOT mention it to your mother. This is why you must obey me without question in everything. THIS is what the world is like outside of these walls and I must protect this family at all costs. Stop asking why I allowed John to venture beyond the compound and get to uploading."

Your scene! At first I was :lol: :lol: :lol: but then I was :( :( :( . It seems plausible, which makes me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Could it be that john sends them smaller pics due to dodgy Internet connection?

The first post's pictures were enlargeable until Steve read that FJ detectives are on the case, iirc. :snooty:

The top ten rice producers in the world according to data gathered by the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) for 2009 is as follows:

China.

India.

Indonesia.

Bangladesh.

Vietnam.

Thailand.

Myanmar.

Japan.

There was a list of countries that an irrigation ministry operates in upthread, but I can't find it now. It might be interesting to compare the two lists.

I thought that Myanmar was incredibly closed off to foreigners, and its government especially intolerant of religious liberty? Particularly minority religions (which Christianity would be there). I know that Rohingya Muslims who live there are often considered one of the most persecuted groups in the world. I imagine Christian missionaries are not well received, and Steve wouldn't take the chance with one of his kids.

You can travel there, its just very difficult. It opened up recently and is really starting to market itself to tourists. Read the tips from CNN and it would fit the hush hush of the country being secret!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/05/travel/myanmar-11-things/

There was a list of countries that an irrigation ministry operates in upthread, but I can't find it now. It might be interesting to compare the two lists.

I posted that list and now I can't find it in here either. Can I search my own posts?

Eta found it pg 18

Gfa's website says it serves 18 countries, but only lists 10.

India, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Laos and Thailand. 

I posted that list and now I can't find it in here either. Can I search my own posts?

Eta found it pg 18

Gfa's website says it serves 18 countries, but only lists 10.

India, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Laos and Thailand. 

Excellent, except for the eight unnamed countries. :roll: So we have China, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, and Myanmar, at least. That wasn't as helpful as I'd hoped it would be...

In the last picture of john, with the little boys, there's a partial female top right corner. Let's figure out her pink clothing item. Head scarf?

I'm confused. Some of you seem to be seeing pictures that I'm not seeing. Are you talking about the latest post, the one with the eel snake slithering out out the bag? Because I only see one other picture, a picture of the marketplace with the eel/snake bag in the lower right hand corner. No selfies, no friends, no kids. No pictures of John at all.

ETA: In fact I've just checked all of the posts about John and his mystery trip. There are a lot of pictures missing. No pictures of anyone at all except John by himself (and that odd one-off about the sad girl) and a few animal pictures.

I'm confused. Some of you seem to be seeing pictures that I'm not seeing. Are you talking about the latest post, the one with the eel snake slithering out out the bag? Because I only see one other picture, a picture of the marketplace with the eel/snake bag in the lower right hand corner. No selfies, no friends, no kids. No pictures of John at all.

ETA: In fact I've just checked all of the posts about John and his mystery trip. There are a lot of pictures missing. No pictures of anyone at all except John by himself (and that odd one-off about the sad girl) and a few animal pictures.

Yup, the picture of John with his welcoming committee has disappeared, but I can't place what else has been pulled.

Yup, the picture of John with his welcoming committee has disappeared, but I can't place what else has been pulled.

There was one with John and one other man standing in a field of [presumably] rice, with a caption about how well the crop was doing. There was one with John and two other men, fairly close up. There was the "selfie" with all the schoolboys and the potential teacher in the back.

And maybe others, but i can only recall those three.

There was one with John and one other man standing in a field of [presumably] rice, with a caption about how well the crop was doing. There was one with John and two other men, fairly close up. There was the "selfie" with all the schoolboys and the potential teacher in the back.

And maybe others, but i can only recall those three.

Stevehovah's paranoia is skyrocketing, the pictures are being pulled. That can only mean one thing.......The FJ detectives are getting very, very close to determining the double secret location of Agent Hottie John Maxhell. Well done and keep up the good work!

Missing: PHJ with the group of students; PHJ with the guy in the rice paddy; PHJ with two or three local guys; PHJ with the welcoming committee with the Cuban coffee.

Still there: PHJ looking a little feverish; PHJ at the airport stateside.

Hey, Steve, remember this song from your wild but still presumably sane days .... it goes,

Paranoia strikes deep [guitar riff]

Into your life it will creep [guitar riff]

Starts when you're always afraid

To step outta line, the man comes, and takes you away.

You better stop! Children, what's that sound?

Ev'rybody look what's goin' down.

Perfect love casteth out all fear. Perfect love, of course, being Jesus Christ, the Savior.

Steve, it's a flawed world out here but your grown children can handle themselves in it.

Have faith in God. The true God.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
1: John Makes New Friends got 404'd, but I can still see it in Feedly. :nenner: And I was able to get the picture and save it on imgur:

pGmZgEM.jpg

2: http://web.archive.org/web/201504212051 ... ells-trip/ (I archived it just now, not sure what changes have been made since posting)

3: (I archived this one twelve hours ago, or so) http://web.archive.org/web/201504210435 ... -his-trip/

You brought it on yourself, Steve, when you played coy from the beginning.

It's strange to me that Steve-O blocks out random photos from his adult son's trip but posts pictures of his grandchildren by the hundreds, with their full name attached and their location so easily found. He's afraid of the wrong boogeymen, if you ask me.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Hmm. I was playing with the exif data last night to see if I could get any hints. I wonder if that's why? Maybe there's a site traffic tracker. I still have the links in my history and saved them.

Some woman honked and made rage faces at me while I was driving around town yesterday -- I just felt sad for her and how miserable she must have been in that moment to behave that way. I feel sad for Steve and his misery, too. If John wants to do god's work through irrigation, Steve should be filled with joy and shouting it from the rooftops. That would be a powerful testimony.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I don't remember where the gfa link came from--was it John's own website?--but it looks like they're doing actual, beneficial missionary work. If my evangelist kid chose to go on a mission like that, I'd feel pretty good about it.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Hmm. I was playing with the exif data last night to see if I could get any hints. I wonder if that's why? Maybe there's a site traffic tracker. I still have the links in my history and saved them.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Can you get exif data from pictures on imgur? I use imgur to link all of my FJ pics--but I don't remember offhand if I've linked anything from Titus 2, besides the one I just posted

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
According to this link imgur strips exif data. http://www.reddit.com/comments/9tlwi/im ... ur_guy_ama

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Too bad. Hey, I have the rice paddy pic saved on my desktop--I got it the other day to look at exif data, but aside from checking the properties/details tab (which didn't show anything to my untrained eye), I don't know anything about accessing or interpreting exif data. Tell me what to do and I'll do it. :geek:

It's strange to me that Steve-O blocks out random photos from his adult son's trip but posts pictures of his grandchildren by the hundreds, with their full name attached and their location so easily found. He's afraid of the wrong boogeymen, if you ask me.

My thoughts exactly.

Does he really think some of us are going to jump on a plane and go to Anonymousikastan and harass pure, innocent Hot John?

Steve is on the job. I hope he prays hard after reading here. It must be so defrauding.

I think 3 pictures have been taken down on the latest post but I haven't looked much further back. So the rice paddy with John and pal, John with a couple of kids, and John's "ussie" with a bevy of little boys and the woman in the background.

Pity about that. I thought this morning the boys were wearing a uniform because all their shirts were the same bright shade of blue. School or post tsunami orphanage? I had meant to search this evening. Steve is such a party pooper. :evil:

Archived