IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Snark for Season 10

MatthewDuggar

It showed the ultrasound then Jessa getting married with "and even more surprises" .. the news isn't Jill's pregnancy. Plus they've been showing the ultrasounds and such since July.

not on mine - it showed people side hugs

we seen ultrasounds since the first time - I am surprised we didn't see the stick :D

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It may be the logistics of getting a table or going to the movies?? Why did they need a chaperone the day of their wedding?? If they made their own rules then why is JB so fucking concerned about it?? Seriously. And the TLC cameras were there the whole time so it's not like they were alone anyway.

ah :D

and they showed the ultrasound and derick cooing it's daddy for the MILLIONTH TIME EVER

no we think the daddy is someone else

Well, I think if they have some news to announce it will be something we don't already know. They could announce it at the end of the "special" or the season premiere.

Well, I think if they have some news to announce it will be something we don't already know. They could announce it at the end of the "special" or the season premiere.

I am betting your right - :D

I am betting your right - :D

As am I. I really think it's Jessa's pregnancy. Hopefully it's something else, like another kid going to school or someone else "courting".

the wedding or the episode in two hours - I am sure Buzzard will be here -

But you can count on me :D not to be Buzzard but to react :D

I doubt that it will be more than the clip of Jessa and Ben discussing the wedding, Jill taking a test and spilling to the family - can't imagine what else could be shown :D

hmmmm

I'm here. I'm not recapping the 2 hour regurgitation of last season but I'll do my usual posts once the "news" begins.

As for the #sidehug... fucking morons. I just hope there's enough time for the general public to bomb that shit with non duggar approved pics.

I'm here. I'm not recapping the 2 hour regurgitation of last season but I'll do my usual posts once the "news" begins.

As for the #sidehug... fucking morons. I just hope there's enough time for the general public to bomb that shit with non duggar approved pics.

Thank you!

I can post recaps, too, if Buzzard isn't here. I don't have direct TV like some special people but I can try. Between me and NST, I think we can at least attempt to do it. :D

I did a quick scan of instagram with #sidehug. I'm disappointed at how PG they are.

Yay Buzzard is here!!

I'm surprised more trolls aren't on there. I would totally photo bomb it if I weren't sitting here alone.

Yay Buzzard is here!!

I'm surprised more trolls aren't on there. I would totally photo bomb it if I weren't sitting here alone.

Wouldnt miss it!

Yeah, times like this I wish I had some altered pics involving DPIAT to repost...

Wouldnt miss it!

Yeah, times like this I wish I had some altered pics involving DPIAT to repost...

Half of the photos of Dougie with some other guy don't even need to be altered :lol: :lol:

I missed the part of the ceremony last season where they asked Derrick "Do you take Jill to be your lawful AND ONLY wife?" Love that they have to make that clear.

Also, Jill wasnt asked the same question.

omg what if the news is that Jill had the baby - and they kept it under wraps until tonight :D

I think that's it

I think there's a better chance of Famy eloping over valentines than that. Boob would have sold that baby to People so fast!

I think there's a better chance of Famy eloping over valentines than that. Boob would have sold that baby to People so fast!

exactly that is why Jessa and Ben get the inside and THE COUPLE get the cover again

I think that is it

because they have been quite since Valentines day four days ago

Archived