IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Snark for Season 10

MatthewDuggar

I have to wonder if those segments where Michelle takes Josie to the hospital in Little Rock are actually therapy appointments disguised as paying homage to the doctors, nurses, and parents of other preemies.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to wonder if those segments where Michelle takes Josie to the hospital in Little Rock are actually therapy appointments disguised as paying homage to the doctors, nurses, and parents of other preemies.

I hope that's the case it does seem very far to drive just to stop in and visit.

• 3 months later...

All episode discussion here for all things Duggar go in this thread.

We start off tonight with the season premiere: Jill's Secret: The family preps for Jessa's upcoming wedding to Ben Seewald. From budgeting to bridesmaid attire, Jessa knows what she wants. Also, Jill shares a life-changing announcement with the family.

Life changing announcement: one time she thought about wearing pants! Oh my! Or maybe she is pregnant as we have heard about from People and the Duggars instagram for the last eleventy months. Stay tuned to find out which thrilling and exciting option it might be!

True Story:

I was watching the preview clip for Jill's wedding episode. When Boob said "No more chaperons after today, I expect you to be joined at the mouth", I heard "I sparked a big joint in my mouth.

Well.... we know from the clips that she admits to the family that she stole something. So I predict that all the photos and updates from the last eleventy months aside, Jill has been arrested and will be going to jail for the theft of Michelle's pregnancy tests just as soon as Baby Dilly makes his appearance. :roll:

Boogalou, for a second there I thought you were screwin with us. And then I remembered this is all old news they're just now airing.

Maybe I'll watch or maybe I won't. Stick around to find out!!

And what's with this "show us your side hugs to be shown live on air" crap?? Seriously?? We're going to promote this side hug crap?? Ugh

the two hour special is so far is a repeat of Jill's wedding

I managed to avoid the season of Jill; is this just a repeat of the wedding episode or is it recapping the whole wedding crap in general??

I managed to avoid the season of Jill; is this just a repeat of the wedding episode or is it recapping the whole wedding crap in general??

so far 20 minutes it's the entire wedding

so wait for two hours and then come back :D

so far 20 minutes it's the entire wedding

so wait for two hours and then come back :D

I'm watching it - sadly. I meant the wedding episode. Is it just repeating that whole episode? I may not make it two whole hours. J'chelle and JB are driving me crazy. And holy shit Erin, that piano is horrible. She's such a better pianist than that.

Is someone doing to do a review? I do not think I can stomach actually watching.

the wedding or the episode in two hours - I am sure Buzzard will be here -

But you can count on me :D not to be Buzzard but to react :D

I doubt that it will be more than the clip of Jessa and Ben discussing the wedding, Jill taking a test and spilling to the family - can't imagine what else could be shown :D

hmmmm

I'm impressed J'chelle gave up the spotlight and let Derick lead everyone in prayer.

"My dad wasn't able to be at the wedding bc he passed away" Just seemed a little odd to say that.

OMG Josh just called her JillyMuffin. I was really hoping FJ made up that crap. I feel the need to vomit though.

If Jill hadn't gotten knocked up five minutes after the wedding, this season would be "All About Jessa".

yes a million times yes :D

:cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

commercial about Jessa picking modest bridesmaids dresses - like we haven't seen that all week

show us something new TLC :D

edit to add - what do I get as a present if I reach 2000 posts tonight :D

I bet Anna is pissed that it took her "Four long months" to get pregnant, and it took Jill five minutes.

Anna's jealous Jill got pregnant immediately. Josh is jealous Jill got everything and JB cared more about her wedding. The other girls are/will be jealous Jill got all the attention bc she's "the first daughter". Seems like JB and J'chelle are setting it up for all the kids to eventually resent Jill.

Anna's jealous Jill got pregnant immediately. Josh is jealous Jill got everything and JB cared more about her wedding. The other girls are/will be jealous Jill got all the attention bc she's "the first daughter". Seems like JB and J'chelle are setting it up for all the kids to eventually resent Jill.

I think the prime thing here is Josh is jealous and resentful and it is so obvious

and a commercial just said countdown to the duggar news

We know the news unless you think we care about the jender of Baby Duggar #4 aka Josh and Anna

what is this logistics crap derick and jill keep talking about to do with being chaperoned - she has endless siblings - its fake - because in the clip from TLC - they discuss that as well newly married couple

insane

I think the prime thing here is Josh is jealous and resentful and it is so obvious

and a commercial just said countdown to the duggar news

We know the news unless you think we care about the jender of Baby Duggar #4 aka Josh and Anna

It showed the ultrasound then Jessa getting married with "and even more surprises" .. the news isn't Jill's pregnancy. Plus they've been showing the ultrasounds and such since July.

what is this logistics crap derick and jill keep talking about to do with being chaperoned - she has endless siblings - its fake - because in the clip from TLC - they discuss that as well newly married couple

insane

It may be the logistics of getting a table or going to the movies?? Why did they need a chaperone the day of their wedding?? If they made their own rules then why is JB so fucking concerned about it?? Seriously. And the TLC cameras were there the whole time so it's not like they were alone anyway.

Archived