IGNORED

Robert: Don't satisfy wife sexually to show her who's boss

Hisey

Robert has reposted his Sex Advice in its original spot; although he says it's been edited.

amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com/2014/12/29/sex-advice/

I did not read through it closely enough to see exactly what he edited about the post. I did notice that we were correct in assuming T's comments were deemed too crude to allow through the second time. I guess genuine Biblical knowledge and polite requests for answers are crude in Robert and Amanda's world*. Robert has often used the phrase "iron sharpening iron," in the sense that that's what his blog would contain. Guess he's not so keen on that anymore.

*Which is probably one of the main reasons he hates us here at FJ. Many of us have more Biblical knowledge than he dreamed we would have, and that's just not gonna fly in his world.

i'm not surprised at all. good thing we have all the originals. ;)

and yeah, iron sharpening iron is a biblical concept. a quote straight from the bible, actually. but the concept is that you learn from each other, not that one person teaches everybody else. boobie obviously thinks he's the sharpener, but he doesn't realize that learning is a two-way street according to the very bible that he loves so much.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this was T's first comment; I thought it would be nice for him to get the recognition he deserved. I can't find anything crude in his words. Can any of you?

T.

— December 30, 2014 at 8:59 am

My wife and I went through a parent led courtship. It was my first courtship and her second. On one of our first “dates†our parents had us write down what we found attractive about the other. We had no idea what the other person was writing down but were surprised(a happy surprise) to discover that our list almost matched completely. The first thing on each of our lists was the deep relationship with God that we saw in each other, the second was compassion, the third was empathy. No where on my wife’s list was the desire to be dominated. You may think that my wife really wants a man to dominate her, but the reason her first courtship ended was because it was with a dominating “know it all†man who told her things like “you don’t really know what you want, you need me to tell you that..†But she did not see this in me and even though I am the leader of my home, I feel no need to dominate her. She is my life partner, my helper, my best friend in the entire world. I love her each day more than I did the next day. I am hardly a wimpy man, so please to not imply that I am.

Of course women do not always have an orgasm, but if you are purposely preventing your wife from having one 20% of the time you are living in sinful violation of the Bible. Corinthians 7:3 states that a husband must fulfill his marital duty to his wife, there is no exceptions to this verse for the man or the woman. You don’t get to say that you are purposely preventing an orgasm for your wife because you are wanting her to know you dominate her. Please walk in the truth of the Bible and do not continue to violate Biblical principles by not fulfilling your marital duty towards your wife. I can not imagine that how much hurt it would cause my wife to discover that there are time that I prevent her the pleasure of an orgasm while having sex. She trusts that when we come together as one we do so with the goal of each of us having as much pleasure as possible. To violate that trust is violating the sacred marriage bed.

i don't find anything crude in that at all. in fact, i think it's a very well-worded counter-argument WITH SCRIPTURE TO BACK IT UP as robert just insists on.

So not cursing and using the Bible crude? Robert is truly a man after God's own heart. :roll:

You are a coward Robert, through and through.

Since we found his original post on that other site (Lipstick Alley, I think) I went ahead and sent it and a link to Robert's blog to my son. He and several of his buddies are married and could benefit from some solid advice. Heh.

Plus, I thought they deserved a good laugh. Robert's comments might show a huge increase, with the crude-o-meter going off the charts!!

Just thinking of his posts making their way though a Marine barracks...oh my...it's just wonderful.

Since we found his original post on that other site (Lipstick Alley, I think) I went ahead and sent it and a link to Robert's blog to my son. He and several of his buddies are married and could benefit from some solid advice. Heh.

Plus, I thought they deserved a good laugh. Robert's comments might show a huge increase, with the crude-o-meter going off the charts!!

Just thinking of his posts making their way though a Marine barracks...oh my...it's just wonderful.

I love you. :lol:.

I hope they leave comments about how lousy Robert must be in bed.

I feel like I want "slurp & praise for a quickie" to be a new post count title. There has to be a way to work his mantrum in. It cracks me up and it would infuriate him (and also terrifies me because his poor wife and kids must be so sad/brainwashed) Where does he even get these phrases he attempts to hand slap us with?

I didn't get that, actually. :think: It sounds rather crude.

edited to add: the "slurp and praise" comment and the sentence following it about quickies and sitting under bloggers...

Of all of his meanderings, Robert's words in these posts sound to me as if he is extremely afraid of Amanda and perhaps even more, for his strong feelings for her. In some way, his attempting to control her wild feelings is his actual attempt to dominate his own out of control feelings... vulnerability, love, desire.. but in an oh, so very wrong way of going about it. I think he could learn a lot from T or Tom or whoever he is, but unfortunately, he will not listen.

You know, I wonder how CM and ofCM come across in person. They sound insufferable. But perhaps this blog is his opportunity to be the man he wants to be, instead of the man he actually is. Like, in real life, if someone slaps your debate down with actual evidence, there is no do-over. But on his private blog, he gets to have that perfect comeback at the perfect time, editing ad nauseum if necessary. Meanwhile, he's trying to walk this tightrope of being a desirable, masculine, charming, James-Bond-like character, along with being a pious, righteous, Bible-thumper (these things not being particularly mutually exclusive in real life). But I can see him being timid and cowardly, hating that part of himself, and therefore escaping into a fantasy life on his blog. I can also see his ego not letting him commit to only being "desired" (if that is the truth) by his cowed, submissive wife, and therefore extolling his sex drive and many virtues in the sack (aka Michelle Duggar and her "guilt" over "ruining her neighbor's marriage" by being too desirable as an average 17 year old in a bikini). Like, even if you WERE sexually attracted to him (ha!), too bad, ladies. He's taken.

In conclusion (lol), either they're both highly unpleasant, possibly reclusive folks with very few (if any) real friends, or they present a watered-down version of themselves in person to be more acceptable socially. Either way - how sad:(

**I'm now including Amanda in this, if she did, indeed, write that drivel about really NOT wanting orgasms or independence. If he's speaking for her - he's even grosser than I thought, and she needs to RUN.

Amanda has been really unpleasant sounding in Lori's sooper sekrit comment section too. Very demeaning and self righteous. Like i said earlier, she comes across as a deeply angry person.

Amanda has been really unpleasant sounding in Lori's sooper sekrit comment section too. Very demeaning and self righteous. Like i said earlier, she comes across as a deeply angry person.

i would be angry, too, if boobert was my husband.

You know, I wonder how CM and ofCM come across in person. They sound insufferable. But perhaps this blog is his opportunity to be the man he wants to be, instead of the man he actually is. Like, in real life, if someone slaps your debate down with actual evidence, there is no do-over. But on his private blog, he gets to have that perfect comeback at the perfect time, editing ad nauseum if necessary. Meanwhile, he's trying to walk this tightrope of being a desirable, masculine, charming, James-Bond-like character, along with being a pious, righteous, Bible-thumper (these things not being particularly mutually exclusive in real life). But I can see him being timid and cowardly, hating that part of himself, and therefore escaping into a fantasy life on his blog. I can also see his ego not letting him commit to only being "desired" (if that is the truth) by his cowed, submissive wife, and therefore extolling his sex drive and many virtues in the sack (aka Michelle Duggar and her "guilt" over "ruining her neighbor's marriage" by being too desirable as an average 17 year old in a bikini). Like, even if you WERE sexually attracted to him (ha!), too bad, ladies. He's taken.

In conclusion (lol), either they're both highly unpleasant, possibly reclusive folks with very few (if any) real friends, or they present a watered-down version of themselves in person to be more acceptable socially. Either way - how sad:(

**I'm now including Amanda in this, if she did, indeed, write that drivel about really NOT wanting orgasms or independence. If he's speaking for her - he's even grosser than I thought, and she needs to RUN.

I think Robert is extremely insecure. People who are secure in who they are don't brag and exaggerate as much as he does. In real like Robert's conversation with T would have ended with him having to admit he was wrong, but on his blog he can just delete and block so that he can maintain the illusion that he is always right. I bet that irl he runs from any confrontation or even slight debate about his beliefs.

i would be angry, too, if boobert was my husband.

I think it is easier for her to defend him than admit she is another abused woman stuck in a nightmare marriage. This way she tries to spin it that she is more spiritually evolved and we cannot understand her holliness.

On another note CM can write Christian Erotica and forge a new genra. Any Book title, or Pen Name ideas?

I think it is easier for her to defend him than admit she is another abused woman stuck in a nightmare marriage. This way she tries to spin it that she is more spiritually evolved and we cannot understand her holliness.

On another note CM can write Christian Erotica and forge a new genra. Any Book title, or Pen Name ideas?[/quote]

Oooh! I wanna play!

Secrets Behind the Cabinet Door

Lovin' in the Cupboard

Locking the Shed Door: a Tale of Love, Sacrifice and Bondage

The 48-Hour Man

How to be Crude, Though Christian (an instruction manual)

How to Prevent Orgasm Without Even Trying (also an instruction manuel)

I can't think of better pen names than El Ron Cupboard or Chester Drawers.

Can't seem to get the quote thingy to work; but I think I'm responding to Grimalkin's post in my most recent one.

Anybody else going to play?

Can't seem to get the quote thingy to work; but I think I'm responding to Grimalkin's post in my most recent one.

Anybody else going to play?

oh this is hilarious! :lol:

"a cupboard affair"

"how to biblically love your spouse (in the worst, non-biblical way possible)"

"50 shades of cupboards"

So I looked up the exact definition for sadomasachism and it is shocking how precisely it fits. Especially when you look at the whole picture, and understand that it is not always physical pain but emotional and involves humiliation.

He has sex his wife with the intention for her not to be pleasured and gets off himself. He is consciously not letting her orgasm, while he has sex with her...... And is using this to punish her, and she is aware that he may deny her the pleasure of an orgasim on purpose. Then he brags about it in a blog. He loves bragging about how he dominates her, and completely disrespects her dignity as a human being.

Robert, if this is how you roll that's fine as long as Amanda is down with it. Don't try and justify it behind your extreme Christian values.

2cg1vzp.png

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Last one for now. The joke in the cover is that it says "Lron sharpens Lron", not iron sharpens iron.

Well, there's a lot of jokes in there, but that's the big one.

2cg1vzp.png

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Last one for now. The joke in the cover is that it says "Lron sharpens Lron", not iron sharpens iron.

Well, there's a lot of jokes in there, but that's the big one.

I was going to play on A Man, And His Wife also.

A Man, His Wife, The Bible, And Friends.

A story of Godly submission, humiliation, and sweet, sweet fellowship with Swinging Friends.

Guest Starring Ken and Lori Alexander.(Ken is the sub)

Go for it! I'm doing these as images because it's easier for me to just do 'em than to describe them well enough to be funny.

Archived