IGNORED

Robert: Don't satisfy wife sexually to show her who's boss

Hisey

Hard to believe that feisty Amanda was the same lady shaking in her boots at the thought of the feminists coming to get her.

Because that wouldn't have been a LIE, now would it? Christians shouldn't lie, Boobert!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He published my comment, fussed at me for my language and chastised me for going for a FWB if my man didn't satisfy me...then he had to bring in numbers and think he's so superior...what a douchebag

ME:

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR F’ING MIND??? 80%? F’ that…if my husband only satisfied me 80% of the time, I’d go to the adult store and take care of business myself or go get me a FWB who would make sure I got off 100% of the time. Thank GOD my husband enjoys making sure I get pleasure each and every time we have sex…100% of the time…it keeps me coming back for more.

amanhiswife

— December 29, 2014 at 11:18 pm

I edited your f-bombs. A few things. First, a christian is not allowed a friends with benefits and to be honest anything you need at the adult store to take care of business yourself would also be considered a sin. So I can’t endorse that.

So here’s my math question for you. If I please my wife 80% of the time, but we have more sex because of the dynamic and quality of our marriage you’d have to be having the same quantity or more of sex to have the same orgasms. Very, very few women- as in single digits can orgasm every time- which puts your claim in doubt to begin with. But then when you consider the fact that you’d have be having more than 145.6 orgasms a year (3.5 x a week x 52 x .8) to best our teaching, you’ll forgive me, but I’ll stick with what I taught.

Have a great night. Please thank your husband for his service to our country, we very much appreciate it. God bless, Robert

The Retired Navy Wife

— December 30, 2014 at 5:55 pm

Honey, we’re in our 50’s…and we go at it like rabbits at least 4 nights a week, and yes, I get off every time…usually more than once…so…to do your math that’s at least 4 nights a week, x 2 orgasms per night x 52 weeks…that’s ummm….over 400 orgasms per year…so that’s what? more than DOUBLE? Yeah….my man keeps me satisfied in all ways at all times…after almost 20 years of marriage…I will happily drop my drawers and so will he…anytime. We have no kids left at home and well…yeah…snuggling on the couch can lead to getting nekkid….so son, you ain’t bragging on nothing….

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You called him son! How dare you, lowly woman! I think I can hear Boobert pooping his pants from here!

Sorry about all the exclamation points.

I bet it never occurred to Robert that a woman might have more than one orgasm during sex. That is how little he cares about pleasing his wife. He is coming off really bad in this post. :lol:

I don't care if Robert is offering a sale on three times as many of them, that doofledump is not getting a single one of my orgasms.

I hope everyone who is fluish gets to feeling better soon.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You called him son! How dare you, lowly woman! I think I can hear Boobert pooping his pants from here!

Sorry about all the exclamation points.

I'm from the south...and saying "son" to an arrogant younger man is definitely an insult...I did it today to the EIT who thinks his shit don't stink...

Oh, and he didn't publish my reply...probably because I put him to shame...jackass....he wouldn't want to publicize a woman who gets about 400 goodies a year and is 20 years older than he is...

Does he really not get it? Or is he just being difficult.

People are not upset that his wife only has an orgasm 80% of the time, people are upset that he ALLOWS his wife to have an orgasm only 80% of the time. What is so difficult to comprehend about this situation?

I wonder if Robert keeps an Orgasm Flow Chart similar to his Submission Chart. Would it work something like Teri Maxwell's chore packs?? :roll:

Thinking....thinking...

I guess he'd have to have an EXACT number of coital sessions planned each year and then remind Amanda that, based on his math, she may have an orgasm, however many times 80% equals. Then, depending on the success, or lack thereof, of each session, he marks the chart so she's aware of when she's reaching her limit??

I wonder if she's allowed to negotiate for more and how steep the price might be for that?? That is when his good friend Ken might come in handy; he's always been good at negotiating.

This is just so fascinatingly disgusting, I just can't wrap my mind around it.

Alright, Amanda. I know you say you're satisfied with how things are going. But woman to woman here- sometimes when you're jilling off during your suspiciously long post-coital shower, don't you just want to smack him? Just a little bit? Well, violence is wrong... but I have some alternate suggestions.

2z7fpkp.png

Roll 1d10... if you don't have any 10 or 20 sided dice because D&D is of the devil or whatever, you can get close enough by using 2 coins and a 6 sided die (look in the Monopoly box). When you get two heads and a number above one (so heads, heads, roll 2-6), do the "9-10" action. For outcomes prompting a different answer between 9 and 10, just flip a coin again. Got it?

I just can't even with this post. I tried reading through the comments but it's like Robert is illiterate and cannot even understand the words people have written.

I mean it just makes no sense. He is truly stupid.

I do not believe for one second that Amanda was actually responding. The responses were just to convienent. "Look at me standing up for my man. See look look! This means Robert is right."

He has commanded Amanda sleep with him, enthusiastically. Or else it's the shed for her.

This means some if not most of the time, Amanda is putting up with it for Robert's sake.

The very LEAST he could do is make the effort to see that she enjoys her self. Even if she doesn't want to orgasm (cause she'd just like it to be over with) he should let her opt out.... At the VERY LEAST!!!

It's just good fucking manners at that point.

Based on Amanda's responses, I think she has Stockholm Syndrome. Maybe if she HAD slutted it up a bit, prior to her 100% pure and spiritual marriage (unlike poooooor Shelley) to a sexual sadist and Christian discipline enthusiast, she might know that it IS common for a man to care whether his partner orgasms. Sometimes you can't get off, not through lack of effort on your partner's side, but because you're under the weather. Sometimes you do it more because your partner is into it at that moment, but you end up enjoying yourself anyways. Sometimes your partner (*ahem* Christmas night) has had some whiskey, and he isn't going to finish, but he makes sure you do. Sometimes there is only time for one person to get oral sex. It isn't a perfect science. It's okay to have a partner that respects you and your pleasure. It's okay to simply say "babe, I love you but I'm super tired," and know you aren't going to be pressured or punished (and know that your partner knows you do, in fact, love and want him, but you truly are tired). Who is keeping an orgasm tally in a long term relationship, anyways? Treating sex like miniature golf - how exciting!! :oops:

I don't see that goofball Boobert as a Dom with god-like powers over his wife's orgasm, doling them out as he sees fit. He's a legend in his own mind, isn't he? :music-tool:

Based on Amanda's responses, I think she has Stockholm Syndrome. Maybe if she HAD slutted it up a bit, prior to her 100% pure and spiritual marriage (unlike poooooor Shelley) to a sexual sadist and Christian discipline enthusiast, she might know that it IS common for a man to care whether his partner orgasms. Sometimes you can't get off, not through lack of effort on your partner's side, but because you're under the weather. Sometimes you do it more because your partner is into it at that moment, but you end up enjoying yourself anyways. Sometimes your partner (*ahem* Christmas night) has had some whiskey, and he isn't going to finish, but he makes sure you do. Sometimes there is only time for one person to get oral sex. It isn't a perfect science. It's okay to have a partner that respects you and your pleasure. It's okay to simply say "babe, I love you but I'm super tired," and know you aren't going to be pressured or punished (and know that your partner knows you do, in fact, love and want him, but you truly are tired). Who is keeping an orgasm tally in a long term relationship, anyways? Treating sex like miniature golf - how exciting!!

I cut part of this but you nailed the concept of everyone in a good relationship having a varied sexual repertoire and one that changes to meet short term and long term changes--job schedules, injuries, ailments and aging...The one size fits all advice L. Ron Cupboard and LorKen offer would barely work for any one couple over a lifetime, much less work as blanket advice for married couples as a generic group.

And, miniature golf / sex metaphor... my immediate thought was a short stubby pencil.... :whistle:

Once again, I am just stunned by all the wonderful modesty going on.

And dude, yes, it's a fact that not every woman orgasms from PIV sex every time and some women never do, but that doesn't mean she has to remain orgasm-less. Do you really need this explained to you?

He's a sick, sick, sick little man. Too bad more Christian men like T aren't out there speaking up. Ken and Boobert aren't fit to even share the same cyberspace as men like that.

I'm from the south...and saying "son" to an arrogant younger man is definitely an insult...I did it today to the EIT who thinks his shit don't stink...

Oh, and he didn't publish my reply...probably because I put him to shame...jackass....he wouldn't want to publicize a woman who gets about 400 goodies a year and is 20 years older than he is...

Anytime an older southerner calls you son, you are about to be ripped a new one or your ass handed to you. Seems like both in this case.

Once again, I am just stunned by all the wonderful modesty going on.

And dude, yes, it's a fact that not every woman orgasms from PIV sex every time and some women never do, but that doesn't mean she has to remain orgasm-less. Do you really need this explained to you?

He's a sick, sick, sick little man. Too bad more Christian men like T aren't out there speaking up. Ken and Boobert aren't fit to even share the same cyberspace as men like that.

I thought it was interesting how Robert and Amanda (and a few others) really tore into T for being a biblical literalist. It seems Robert is quite literal in his interpretation of the Bible. Amanda proved her stance on that when with the whole love/respect thing. They seemed quite desperate with their attacks on him - falling back on that argument. Robert still could not give a scriptural foundation for his argument, which is why he went after T and gleefully sat back and watched others do the same.

Anytime an older southerner calls you son, you are about to be ripped a new one or your ass handed to you. Seems like both in this case.

At least I didn't say "bless your heart"....and I'm not THAT old...but almost old enough to be his mama. And where I'm from, by the time you get to my age, you can pretty much get away with saying damn near anything...I should have started out with OH HELL NO (which, when a southern woman says that, you'd better RUN as fast as you can cuz you're about to get an ass-kicking either verbally or physically)

Sorry, I wasn't implying you were old. You're absolutely right. If you hear HAIL NAW coming from a southern woman's (any age) mouth, be afraid. Be very afraid. My HAIL NAWs are verbal beat downs. It's much more effective than an ass kicking. That honor belongs to the feline headship. He hears me say it, his back arches, his tail curls up, the fur on his back stands up, his ears go back, his eyes get big, he hisses and makes that sinister high pitch growl, his claws come out.....the rest ain't pretty.

Do we have any idea what site this might be?

We had a christian site pick it up yesterday and they were identical to the feminists in their take and content. What do you do with that?

From a comment on the post about Robert, once again, threatening to quit lol.

I thought it was interesting how Robert and Amanda (and a few others) really tore into T for being a biblical literalist. It seems Robert is quite literal in his interpretation of the Bible. Amanda proved her stance on that when with the whole love/respect thing. They seemed quite desperate with their attacks on him - falling back on that argument. Robert still could not give a scriptural foundation for his argument, which is why he went after T and gleefully sat back and watched others do the same.

I haven't read all the comments but I literally laughed when T responded to Robert's question about if he would cut off his hand or turn himself in for murder. It was clear that Robert thought he had T cornered and then didn't know what to do when he gave an answer. :lol:

Do we have any idea what site this might be?

From a comment on the post about Robert, once again, threatening to quit lol.

I have been trying to figure out which site it is, with no success. My google fu is weak, however! :)

How great is it that he FINALLY sees (somewhat) that it isn't just the evil feminists that disagree with him?? Did he really think that deep down every good Christian has the same ugly, twisted thinking as he does?

I'm weary of the argument that women are "ovens" and men are "microwaves" and that men want sex more than women do. I'm tired of being told that women who enjoy sex are "exceptions."

There is plenty of evidence that women are capable of not just enjoying but *wanting* sex just as much as men do.

theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2013/06/turns-out-women-have-really-really-strong-sex-drives-can-men-handle-it/276598/

sexscience.org/PDFs/Gender%20Differences%20and%20Similarities%20in%20Sexuality%20Final.pdf

Abbasgirl, who I think used to be a regular commenter, has called Boobert blasphemous and a few other choice adjectives. I'm glad people who are better educated and more biblically knowledgeable are standing up to him. I'm not about to wade into his cesspool of a comment section.

Robert, your wife fakes the orgasms she has during the 80% of the times you deign to offer it. The other 20% of the time, when you decide she should not have an orgasm, she is just grateful that she is spared the bother. Please make sure you hang on to this wife. Believe me, you have ZERO chance of ever finding another woman to put up with your bullshit.

I wonder how you would like that 80% principal to be applied to your job, if you have one. You work 10 days per two week pay period, but your employer only pays you for 8. And this is a GOOD thing, because it keeps him dominant, and it leaves you hungry. Certainly that will make you more eager to please him, and totally would not result in you looking around for a better job, right?

((does this guy have any daughters? I sincerely hope not. I can't imagine the many kinds of screwed up those girls' heads would be.))

Robert has deleted the post.

Damn, I was going to go read the comments. I never saw Amanda's response to T. Was he allowed to comment anymore after his last one? I get the feeling Robert would block all other comments to make it look like T just couldn't respond so Robert "won".

Robert, brother, I pray for you and have some wisdom to share with you.

Don't fuck with Google, son.

Praise He who made guacamole, and pass it. The dip, I mean. No, not Bob...

Wheeee! He acts like he is so tough, but WHAT a weanie!

The kids got up at 6:15a this morning so I was able to read the rest of the new comments before he took the post down. I only wish the newest post had begun "Today the Christians found us...."

Archived