IGNORED

Robert: Don't satisfy wife sexually to show her who's boss

Hisey

I get really excited and happy when the likes of CM and Corrrrral aknowledge us and get a bit flustered. But if they never did, I still greatly enjoy reading thier blogs and laughing. I don't really care what they think. It's highly amusing how much they care and pretend not too.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure the first comment on Robert's post today was from Shelley "My comment was deleted?" Did anybody else see that? It's gone now with no explanation. If it wasn't this post it was at least a recent one. I thought he and Shelley had a good rapport. Wonder what's up?

amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/my-advice-to-younger-men/

I'm sure the first comment on Robert's post today was from Shelley "My comment was deleted?" Did anybody else see that? It's gone now with no explanation. If it wasn't this post it was at least a recent one. I thought he and Shelley had a good rapport. Wonder what's up?

I saw it. Nowhere to be found.

I saw it. Nowhere to be found.

I wonder which one of us he thinks Shelly is.

When I read blogs with so few comments consistantly, I think it is because nobody likes it or cares what the author sais. Where are the masses of acolytes? I guess your just irrelevant.

He's probably applying his 80% of the time ratio to approving comments left by his female readers.

I confess I haven't read anything other than page 1 of this topic, so this may be absolutely redundant, but:

Isn't "don't satisfy your wife to show her who's boss" the same thing as rape?

It's about power - the power to "show who's boss."

It's about satisfying the rapist's desire to diminish the victim/partner, even as the rapist gets sexual release.

What with this guy + Doug Wilson's "conquer, colonize, inject," the next time my pastor DARES to mention "disobedient" wives in a sermon will be the absolute last time I attend services at that church. I used to think of patriarchs as wise, protective leaders. Not this bunch! *shuddering anew*

I confess I haven't read anything other than page 1 of this topic, so this may be absolutely redundant, but:

Isn't "don't satisfy your wife to show her who's boss" the same thing as rape?

It's about power - the power to "show who's boss."

It's about satisfying the rapist's desire to diminish the victim/partner, even as the rapist gets sexual release.

What with this guy + Doug Wilson's "conquer, colonize, inject," the next time my pastor DARES to mention "disobedient" wives in a sermon will be the absolute last time I attend services at that church. I used to think of patriarchs as wise, protective leaders. Not this bunch! *shuddering anew*

Just like "you will have sex with me every other day and you will be enthusiastic!" All kinds of vile scenarios go through my mind when I think of his demands; and I feel physically uncomfortable.

This just hit me: what is Boob’s obsession with period sex?

He did make a comment about that, didn't he? At least in his Sex Advice post, I think. I think he was mocking Sheila for telling women they have the right to say no to sex the week they are on their period. It just goes to his love of humiliation, I guess.

He did make a comment about that, didn't he? At least in his Sex Advice post, I think. I think he was mocking Sheila for telling women they have the right to say no to sex the week they are on their period. It just goes to his love of humiliation, I guess.

It was in the comments and you're right, it did have to do with Sheila, err

super duper woman christian sex teacher

You're such an ass, Boob.

See, when we make comments like that Robert and Ken get all offended and chastise us, labeling us as those who "claim to be Christians." When he was attacking me for the comment which I did not make on his blog, he ordered me to "repent, since you claim to be a Christian." So, I'm just wondering what makes comments like that, coming from HIM, so righteous?

See, when we make comments like that Robert and Ken get all offended and chastise us, labeling us as those who "claim to be Christians." When he was attacking me for the comment which I did not make on his blog, he ordered me to "repent, since you claim to be a Christian." So, I'm just wondering what makes comments like that, coming from HIM, so righteous?

I think he totally got off on proclaiming me "notaChristian". And I think he got his jollies from me protesting his proclamations. He has such a sick and twisted mind that seeing other people squirm gets him off.

For the record,, I am a male,, married for quite a long time,, and replied to CM on that long winded post about not pleasing teh wife,, I simply asked,, in the 10 times that we have sex,, are you telling me that in those 10 times, there are two times i just pull out and tell the misses,, sorry babe,, Cm said if I leave you high and dry two out of ten ,, your gonna jump my bones at the first chance,, I assure you if I did that I would probably be icing down the jewels, so if being a male here is a problem,, please tell me

For the record,, I am a male,, married for quite a long time,, and replied to CM on that long winded post about not pleasing teh wife,, I simply asked,, in the 10 times that we have sex,, are you telling me that in those 10 times, there are two times i just pull out and tell the misses,, sorry babe,, Cm said if I leave you high and dry two out of ten ,, your gonna jump my bones at the first chance,, I assure you if I did that I would probably be icing down the jewels, so if being a male here is a problem,, please tell me

Welcome....and well done at Robert's Cupboard.

I told Mr. xtian about Boobert's idea about 80%...he was like "is this guy for real"? So I read him the post. He laughed and said 'so I've been doing it wrong all these years..." then he asked if this guy was married and did his wife really put up with that shit. I told him yes...and he just rolled his eyes and decided that Boobert was probably a member of the short dick club and thought getting his wife off 80% of the time was a good track record for someone with a mini-peeny

Did he actually mock her and call her "super duper christian sex teacher"? Was thin on her blog or his?

What is the name of her blog? Is t it vaccum ing for Jesus or something?

If my husband was so gross and crass about sex, I would have absolutely no interest. Getting satisfied 100% of the time means morning, and night and whenever the kids are gone sex. 80% means- meh don't like my odds. Take it or leave it. Keep the TV on please.

Did he actually mock her and call her "super duper christian sex teacher"? Was thin on her blog or his?

What is the name of her blog? Is t it vaccum ing for Jesus or something?

It was in the comments of his sex post.

To Love Honor and Vacuum

And this was in the comments of his follow up post (Gut Check, I think). I believe the commenter was Young Shepherd:

Man I hate saying it, but it’s true), and “feminized Christianity,†which would include many public ministries, and blogs run by women who have an affection for Hoovers and Dysons (was I subtle enough?).

Amanda thought it was all sorts of funny.

Why not just say "I really disagree with Sheila over at 'To Love Honor and Vacuum'?" Is it because that would give his readers a way to find a more reasonable and safe place to gain marriage advice?

And this was in the comments of his follow up post (Gut Check, I think). I believe the commenter was Young Shepherd:

Amanda thought it was all sorts of funny.

Why not just say "I really disagree with Sheila over at 'To Love Honor and Vacuum'?" Is it because that would give his readers a way to find a more reasonable and safe place to gain marriage advice?

How passive aggressive of him. That's not very manly. Neither is him attacking her like that. What a big tough guy he is, he does not seem threatened by her at all. He also went on another ladies christian blog and tried to pick her apart. She would not have any of it and gave it back. I think it was warrior wives or something. I think I stumbled on the link from this thread. What kind of Weak character feels the need to arrack a person to make themselves look better. Boobert why can't you make your point based on your own intelligence, instead of slamming othersby the way she did not delete the comments because she is not a coward.

Oh look, robert just deleted Charlie's comments!

But he's not reading here. Nope. Nuh-uh, nosiree, Bob, he's not reading here, no way no how.

Oh look, robert just deleted Charlie's comments!

LOLOLOL oh booboo, you know you love us ;)

Archived