IGNORED

Robert: Don't satisfy wife sexually to show her who's boss

Hisey

According to Boobert (in the comments), modern humans invented the female orgasm. How many orgasms did ancient women have, he asks? Well, Boobert, the term "hysteria" was coined about 2,000 years ago and a hysterical crisis was described as the result of a manual massage that was accompanied by moaning, convulsion-like movements and deep relaxation. After vibrators were invented, they were openly sold in the newspapers of the time, couched in polite terms, of course (much like the Hitachi Wand).

Basically, dude, just because you've never actually seen a female orgasm in the wild doesn't mean they aren't real.

:worship:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wheeee! He acts like he is so tough, but WHAT a weanie!

The kids got up at 6:15a this morning so I was able to read the rest of the new comments before he took the post down. I only wish the newest post had begun "Today the Christians found us...."

I think T's comments and all the other Christian ones really got to him because it was clear from the comments I read, they had the Bible on their side and Robert didn't. Did he ever try to answer T's question about 1 Cor. 7:3? He was sure avoiding that with a 10 foot pole. :lol:

Guess the Puritanical Alexanders are weighing in behind the scenes on this one:

As I just told Lori because she thought I was discouraged, I’m not discouraged for my sake. I just have the distinct feeling we are watching the city burn…

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know what's funnier. That Lori is emailing him behind the scenes to encourage him to keep writing his filthy little sex posts, or that he thinks the end times are coming because the internet disagreed with him. Either way, they have made my New Year's Eve.

As a meme I just put on my Pinterest says: Dumbasses, we thank you!

Lori Alexander

DECEMBER 31, 2014 AT 7:21 AM

Always remember Lot, Robert, and God’s mercy, His patience, and “The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.†He would have saved Sodom and Gomorrah if there were only 10 righteous people in the city. TEN!!! {or was it 5?} We must be faithful to teach God’s Word and never waver for He may have mercy upon America for the few righteous people who choose to follow Him, love others, and preach the Good News!

Robert = Lot

Robert's opinion = God's word

Awesome. :lol:

Look back as soon as possible, Amanda. Being a pillar of salt sounds relaxing. But first make sure to tell your kids not to bang their dad.

Sorry, I wasn't implying you were old. You're absolutely right. If you hear HAIL NAW coming from a southern woman's (any age) mouth, be afraid. Be very afraid. My HAIL NAWs are verbal beat downs. It's much more effective than an ass kicking. That honor belongs to the feline headship. He hears me say it, his back arches, his tail curls up, the fur on his back stands up, his ears go back, his eyes get big, he hisses and makes that sinister high pitch growl, his claws come out.....the rest ain't pretty.

My children (proper-raised southern types) know that if mama says "OH HELL NO" its time to run. My human "headship" also knows not to push me to that point...he's a proper-raised southern boy and has learned the lesson of not fucking with a southern girl quite well. Feline headships are learning, canine headships KNOW.

(human "headship" figured out a long time ago that there ain't no such thing as a "headship" for a good southern girl. I'm a GRITS (girl raised in the south) and won't take any male bullshit)

Maybe it's just because I have the flu, but this makes me feel physically ill. Your post, Robert, has given me NO orgasms. Not a single one. And I would really question any man or woman whose sex life was dependent on a BLOG POST, you doofledump.

That's all I'm saying about my sex life because, as one poster pointed out above and I hadn't even thought of, goodness knows what you're doing while reading here. You're foul.

Thank you for bringing the word doofledump into my life...

Boobert, go all out and actually delve into BDSM, which is clearly what you want. But, find yourself a consenting sub who can mentor you and teach you proper BDSM and quit dragging your naive beaten down wife into your fetish fantasies with you.

Don't worry Boobert, PIV sex is such a small part of BDSM I am positive you can find your kink and still follow your interpretation of biblical mandates while you are at it.

But, quit dragging Amanda into your fettish fantasies and telling her it's biblical and Christian, especially when you don't even know WTF you are talking about!

Well. Y'all are just uncivilized. Letting your cats discipline people? Giving them fair warning? That's just so... fair. You know what's nice and bloodless? Downright Christian, even? A nice computer virus. Hey, Bob, how's your video/sound doing?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Well, the last Windows update fucked MY video/sound up for a couple days... I reset a bunch of shit, installed some drivers, and then gave up and "restored" that last update off. But the first rule of "hacking" is that you never ACTUALLY break the law when you can make someone panic for free.

Robert = Lot

Robert's opinion = God's word

Awesome. :lol:

Aww. The poor dears. :violin: It is so hard when you spread your wise biblical wisdom on the internet and then other Christians point out that what you are saying isn't supported by the Bible. Why must they be persecuted so?!!!!!!!!

It was ten righteous people, Lori.

This man needs his ego stroked more than anyone I've ever encountered. (There's probably a joke in there somewhere but I'm too tired to find it.)

Do you actually think Amanda writes every response under her screen name? There were a few times in there where I thought Boob was just talking to himself.

Edited to fix typo.

My children (proper-raised southern types) know that if mama says "OH HELL NO" its time to run. My human "headship" also knows not to push me to that point...he's a proper-raised southern boy and has learned the lesson of not fucking with a southern girl quite well. Feline headships are learning, canine headships KNOW.

(human "headship" figured out a long time ago that there ain't no such thing as a "headship" for a good southern girl. I'm a GRITS (girl raised in the south) and won't take any male bullshit)

My fiancée is a proper-raised southern boy too both of us born and raised in Alabama), and I have never and will never have a human headship. But way oh why do I keep letting cats control me. LOL!

Well. Y'all are just uncivilized. Letting your cats discipline people? Giving them fair warning? That's just so... fair. You know what's nice and bloodless? Downright Christian, even? A nice computer virus. Hey, Bob, how's your video/sound doing?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Well, the last Windows update fucked MY video/sound up for a couple days... I reset a bunch of shit, installed some drivers, and then gave up and "restored" that last update off. But the first rule of "hacking" is that you never ACTUALLY break the law when you can make someone panic for free.

oh lawful, i love you :D

My fiancée is a proper-raised southern boy too (both of us born and raised in Alabama), and I have never and will never have a human headship. But way oh why do I keep letting cats control me. LOL!

Same old story. CM and Lorken denigrate anything they can't have. Happy marriage ? Who needs it? Orgasms? Never heard of 'em. Pathetic. They can't even stand by their own words. Lori deletes anything that scares her and CM took his post down. :disgust:

Same old story. CM and Lorken denigrate anything they can't have. Happy marriage ? Who needs it? Orgasms? Never heard of 'em. Pathetic. They can't even stand by their own words. Lori deletes anything that scares her and CM took his post down. :disgust:

Cut them a little slack. The city is literally burning down around them, and they are the only righteous people left to tell us what God's word says about sex and denying your wife an orgasm!

:lol: :lol:

Does anyone have a lead on the Christian blog discussing Boobert?

Non-existent, is my guess...

Robert trolls the comment section here:

thewarriorwives.net/2014/11/you-are-already-perfect-so-stop-trying.html

Cut them a little slack. The city is literally burning down around them, and they are the only righteous people left to tell us what God's word says about sex and denying your wife an orgasm!

:lol: :lol:

Well, if Lori doesn't get orgasms, NO ONE should get them.

Archived