IGNORED

Robert: Don't satisfy wife sexually to show her who's boss

Hisey

If the city is burning, does this mean Chester Drawers has to quickly move again? :think: Goobert, you better get on that phone to that amazing real estate agent you had last time you moved.

In the comment section from the deleted post, Amanda kept yapping about having a debate using logic and scripture. People that disagreed with them were doing just that. It appears since both of them could not come up with enough logic and scripture themselves to fight off the dissenters, we are now witnessing a tantrum. Lovely. Yet again, we are witnessing the self-proclaimed toughest man in the universe really isn't so tough after all.

When the hubs gets home, I will be sure to thank him for not being the Douchelord known as Cabinet Man. Thank you Jesus, and Amen. :pray:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the city is burning, does this mean Chester Drawers has to quickly move again? :think: Goobert, you better get on that phone to that amazing real estate agent you had last time you moved.

In the comment section from the deleted post, Amanda kept yapping about having a debate using logic and scripture. People that disagreed with them were doing just that. It appears since both of them could not come up with enough logic and scripture themselves to fight off the dissenters, we are now witnessing a tantrum. Lovely. Yet again, we are witnessing the self-proclaimed toughest man in the universe really isn't so tough after all.

When the hubs gets home, I will be sure to thank him for not being the Douchelord known as Cabinet Man. Thank you Jesus, and Amen. :pray:

I had a similar convo with my headship today too.. He is flabbergasted by people like Cabinet Boy and I am thankful.

According to a reader, submission applies to football.

I will “AMEN†you on that, Amanda! And even in the stupid little things too! Two weeks ago, I felt led to drop my favorite NFL team & start cheering for his! In my quest to be submissive in ALL things, I have a desire to sew no discord at all with him. So weird! And right before the playoffs!! Thankfully, my ( now former) favorite team made it & his didn’t, so I can cheer for a couple more weeks (!) (thank you, Jesus for your grace :)). Hoping for one more Super Bowl victory on the way out -lol.

If you are silently hoping your team will win and his team will lose so that you can cheer for your team, you don't have a very submissive attitude. I thought a submissive spirit was important.

And that's even leaving out how idiot it is to "submit" to cheering for another football team.

Just cheer for them both unless they are playing each other. And when they are playing each other, cheer for your team more but don't be an ass about it. :pull-hair:

wtf? that is ridiculous. this whole submission thing is getting WAY out of hand.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
This KingProphetPriest that has suddenly shown up in the comments? I've never seen him comment before and wonder if it's Ken. His recent comments sound an awful lot like him. It would be just like him to give himself a name like that AND to hide behind a username when things are really controversial.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
This KingProphetPriest that has suddenly shown up in the comments? I've never seen him comment before and wonder if it's Ken. His recent comments sound an awful lot like him. It would be just like him to give himself a name like that AND to hide behind a username when things are really controversial.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I thought he was an MRA blogger. I don't know why I thought that though so I could be wrong.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I thought he was an MRA blogger. I don't know why I thought that though so I could be wrong.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I haven't found his blog (yet), but Googling his user name has led to quite a few blogs that he comments on.

Just a little New Year's treat for all of you. I saved most of T's comments and Robert's responses to him. I had a feeling they were going to be deleted; although, I wasn't expecting the whole post to be scrubbed. I wish I'd saved KingProphetPriest's responses to T. He was quite snide and at one time insulted T's reading comprehension. I thought name-calling was something Robert and Amanda frowned upon, but I guess it's okay to call a dissenter stupid.

Anyway, the comments are all quite lengthy so I won't post them all at once, but I'm happy to share some or all if anybody wants them.

Can you have Amanda's response to T? I didn't see that one. I didn't think he would delete the whole thing. I thought he would just start banning people who disagreed with him.

If KingProphetPriest isn't Ken I bet Ken wishes he had thought of that name.

Boobert is up-and-down today!

Just so everyone knows I will put the posts back up once I have had a chance to scrub some of the comments that were crude.

I’ve also gone back and taken down some of the old posts until I have had a chance to examine the comments in them.

Thank you for your patience.

:lol:

How much do you want to bet that T's comments are deemed "crude". :roll: Along with every other comment that uses the Bible to prove Robert wrong.

How much do you want to bet that T's comments are deemed "crude". :roll: Along with every other comment that uses the Bible to prove Robert wrong.

well, we have the original post with comments, so it'll be interesting to compare the two

Can you have Amanda's response to T? I didn't see that one. I didn't think he would delete the whole thing. I thought he would just start banning people who disagreed with him.

If KingProphetPriest isn't Ken I bet Ken wishes he had thought of that name.

Nope, sorry. I didn't catch that one. It basically said, if I remember correctly, "He has stated his case....." but no scripture back-up at all.

That's right, Boobert! Once you delete those replies they never happened! It'll be a do-over with you as the WINNER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!1111!!!

Boobert is up-and-down today!

:lol:

This is so fascinating. Why would he suddenly feel the need to go back and clean up old posts? Could he be spooked? IF (big IF) a Christian site has picked up his bizarre ramblings, is he afraid they will start using his own words against him? Seems to me a man who is secure in what he writes would leave things as they are. This has nothing to do with "scrubbing comments that are crude." This is all about covering his own backside.

On another note, does Robert think the world is divided into two distinct classes? Christian OR Feminist?? It's just odd how he speaks of the two like they are the ONLY two kinds of people out there.

Does he really not get it? Or is he just being difficult.

People are not upset that his wife only has an orgasm 80% of the time, people are upset that he ALLOWS his wife to have an orgasm only 80% of the time. What is so difficult to comprehend about this situation?

I wonder if Robert keeps an Orgasm Flow Chart similar to his Submission Chart. Would it work something like Teri Maxwell's chore packs?? :roll:

Thinking....thinking...

I guess he'd have to have an EXACT number of coital sessions planned each year and then remind Amanda that, based on his math, she may have an orgasm, however many times 80% equals. Then, depending on the success, or lack thereof, of each session, he marks the chart so she's aware of when she's reaching her limit??

I wonder if she's allowed to negotiate for more and how steep the price might be for that?? That is when his good friend Ken might come in handy; he's always been good at negotiating.

This is just so fascinatingly disgusting, I just can't wrap my mind around it.

I'm skipping around because I'm just now joining the thread (and the blog post to which it refers seems to have been taken down and replaced with a rant about how it's a men's blog, yadda yadda - It's a PUBLIC blog!)

but in any case - does he really have a submission chart? what a dick. And his wife tolerates this? accepts it? :cray-cray:

He published my comment, fussed at me for my language and chastised me for going for a FWB if my man didn't satisfy me...then he had to bring in numbers and think he's so superior...what a douchebag

ME:

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR F’ING MIND??? 80%? F’ that…if my husband only satisfied me 80% of the time, I’d go to the adult store and take care of business myself or go get me a FWB who would make sure I got off 100% of the time. Thank GOD my husband enjoys making sure I get pleasure each and every time we have sex…100% of the time…it keeps me coming back for more.

>

Your comment stood out to me. I shouldn't be surprised it was someone here.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
My posts are on moderation now. I used the 1st name that came to head. Hi, I'm Mirella (first name that came to mind, and I was trying to not sound like someone from here), and he told me to tell you all hello. Know how my husband's helped me worth through dysfunction? Patience! Boobert suggests shame!

Edit: where did the post go?

I'm skipping around because I'm just now joining the thread (and the blog post to which it refers seems to have been taken down and replaced with a rant about how it's a men's blog, yadda yadda - It's a PUBLIC blog!)

but in any case - does he really have a submission chart? what a dick. And his wife tolerates this? accepts it? :cray-cray:

I don't think that's what he actually called it; but, YES! In one of his posts - something like "How Things Work in a Husband Led Home" - he did indeed include a chart as to how decisions were made in his home - complete with percentages. I think he put in all caps something like "AMANDA SUBMITS 5% OF THE TIME," in an effort to let us know that he was really a reasonable guy.

ohmigod, he does!

amanhiswifethebible.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/authority-flow-chart.pdf

well.... isn't he special? :nenner:

I guess I can be glad that I wouldn't have accepted another date with him after hearing about his beliefs, so there'd be no chance in h-e-double toothpicks that I'd ever marry someone like that. Talk about having control issues! :wtf:

edited to make my sentence make more sense (and so I didn't look as ignorant as he is)

ohmigod, he does!

I guess I can be glad that I wouldn't have accepted another date with him after hearing about his beliefs, so there'd be no chance in h-e-double toothpicks that I'd ever marry someone like that. Talk about having control issues! :wtf:

edited to make my sentence make more sense (and so I didn't look as ignorant as he is)

My jaw actually dropped at that chart.

ohmigod, he does!

oh. my. god. (that's it. that's all I got....)

Archived